Welcome to Gaia! ::

Empyrean Spirit

I once caught a bird with my hands. Quite a feat, right? I felt bad afterwards because, although it was the goal, I was told that small birds cannot re-enter their group once they've been touched by a human. I don't know if it's true, but it somehow stuck with me.

My name is Blue, and it's lovely to meet you.

Mewling Receiver

NAM-JAI

I once caught a bird with my hands. Quite a feat, right? I felt bad afterwards because, although it was the goal, I was told that small birds cannot re-enter their group once they've been touched by a human. I don't know if it's true, but it somehow stuck with me.

My name is Blue, and it's lovely to meet you.
Oh god that reminds me of something really depressing. Now I feel bad thinking about it. Pleasure to meet you too. heart

Mewling Receiver

Hello Ratchet
I get that <in a way> I suppose since IRL I can't be in a group
without going silent

MEGA shy.

I prefer being with friends I've known for years
but since I'm older and have moved on
I'm miles away from them all...
I miss em'

I'm 21 years old chicka living in South Dakota
Sup?
:p

What's in South Dakota?
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Hello Ratchet
I get that <in a way> I suppose since IRL I can't be in a group
without going silent

MEGA shy.

I prefer being with friends I've known for years
but since I'm older and have moved on
I'm miles away from them all...
I miss em'

I'm 21 years old chicka living in South Dakota
Sup?
:p

What's in South Dakota?

Family
I don't plan on staying here longer
than a few years then I'm gone

If I had it my way
I'd travel a lot

Mewling Receiver

You're kidding me, gaia.

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
hola person hows it going

Mewling Receiver

jirocho
hola person hows it going
I'm having a nice, productive weekend. How about you? heart

Mewling Receiver

Today has been a sad day.

Aekea Sentai

~pats seat next to myself~
Tell papa Whitie all about it.

Mewling Receiver

Whitescarver
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) eh. the person I've been primarily interested in is just like. they only want an open relationship. sex with other people. and apparently lots of other people are pursuing them. and I am monogamous. and way too sensitive. and they are like take it or leave it. I cried a lot.

Mewling Receiver

The Token Nudist
O.O
o-o wut

Aekea Sentai

Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Whitescarver
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) eh. the person I've been primarily interested in is just like. they only want an open relationship. sex with other people. and apparently lots of other people are pursuing them. and I am monogamous. and way too sensitive. and they are like take it or leave it. I cried a lot.

First, I totally agree with Token above me.

Second, that's horrible. At least karma will catch up to him with a whole lot of itchy crotch.
Sorry to hear that though, as a guy who roots for the Ross and Rachel's of the world out there I really feel for you.

Mewling Receiver

Whitescarver

Second, that's horrible. At least karma will catch up to him with a whole lot of itchy crotch.
Sorry to hear that though, as a guy who roots for the Ross and Rachel's of the world out there I really feel for you.
Thank you. Am sad. Is hard not to start crying all over again. . - . So I am glad to have someone to talk to.

Aekea Sentai

Fat Obstreperous Jerk
Whitescarver

Thank you. Am sad. Is hard not to start crying all over again. . - . So I am glad to have someone to talk to.

Nono, keeps those tears in! Hooooow 'bout we get your mind off things. Haaaave you seen any good movies lately?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff