• Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Gay African Mammoth
Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth
Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth
Who hath summoned me? >:C

I did! You lucious Gay, African Mammoth!
It's nice to meet you, while I'm not 100% gay like the name might lead you to believe, I am bi ;p. So I guess I'm reporting for duty sarge -u-. I'm all about the video games and my Art

Reporting for booty*

That is glorious. - Q-
thank you -u-. So how many relationships have you been in with girls and guys respectively out of curiousity? xD

Zero IRL. emotion_donotwant
Zero relationships.
Two online. Well.. One. I would only consider one as an actual relationship. The first was longer than the second, but, y'know. I was younger and didn't 'know' s**t. I matured younger than most so I did, but it was a stupid thing.
The second one, he was my bestfriend. It lasted only about six months, but it was really for the best. It ended up being awkward and s**t so we became friends and we still talk every now and again.
But uh yea. No rl relationships.

Profitable Gekko

Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth
Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth
Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth
Who hath summoned me? >:C

I did! You lucious Gay, African Mammoth!
It's nice to meet you, while I'm not 100% gay like the name might lead you to believe, I am bi ;p. So I guess I'm reporting for duty sarge -u-. I'm all about the video games and my Art

Reporting for booty*

That is glorious. - Q-
thank you -u-. So how many relationships have you been in with girls and guys respectively out of curiousity? xD

Zero relationships.
Two online. Well.. One. I would only consider one as an actual relationship. The first was longer than the second, but, y'know. I was younger and didn't 'know' s**t. I matured younger than most so I did, but it was a stupid thing.
The second one, he was my bestfriend. It lasted only about six months, but it was really for the best. It ended up being awkward and s**t so we became friends and we still talk every now and again.
B'aww, I remember my relationships when I was younger, I try not to cringe too hard otherwise my teeth would crack xD. I've had a couple in real life, plenty online. I'm pretty impartial nowdays though. I haven't dated any guys though oddly enough! I'm totally open to it because quite frankly d**k is rad ;p. But my deal is that I'm into feminen guys, not normal ones at all. My last partner was a mute which was fun. She'd write stuff down or text to communicate, and sometimes I just wouldn't look so she'd mount me and try to hold my face in place. But she was super tiny and stringy so it didn't work unless she did something like kiss me ;p.

Which gender do you look forward to dating most?

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Gay African Mammoth
Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth
Fapping Unicorns
Gay African Mammoth

Reporting for booty*

That is glorious. - Q-

Zero relationships.
B'aww, I remember my relationships when I was younger, I try not to cringe too hard otherwise my teeth would crack xD. I've had a couple in real life, plenty online. I'm pretty impartial nowdays though. I haven't dated any guys though oddly enough! I'm totally open to it because quite frankly d**k is rad ;p. But my deal is that I'm into feminen guys, not normal ones at all. My last partner was a mute which was fun. She'd write stuff down or text to communicate, and sometimes I just wouldn't look so she'd mount me and try to hold my face in place. But she was super tiny and stringy so it didn't work unless she did something like kiss me ;p.

Which gender do you look forward to dating most?

I prefer females. d**k is weird to me, to be honest. Iunno. I just don't think I could date a guy who is not circumcised. I just.. Can't. I'd be disgusted and probably humored. Play peek-a-boo. XD but yea. I'm into females more so, I believe. I'm pretty manly. My mom prevents me from getting any manly-ererererer. I would have a butch hair cut by now or a faux cut / faux hawk.

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
KissIand
hello

You're gorgeous!
- Q-
How are you?

Quick Reply