Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hoarder

-Miss_Winry_Rockbell_FMA-
MinteeCutee
MinteeCutee
MinteeCutee
I would never ask him and miss out of that experience. He tells me he wants to marry me, just doesn't have the cash for the ring.

You'll get the money eventually. It doesn't have to be some gaudy ring either. ^_^ as long as y'all are happy that all that matters.
Man, it's so windy and rainy here today. I went to a job interview earlier and almost blew away. xD
XD What are you interviewing for? I have money for a ring. Heheh. I make a lot more than he does. He just wants to buy it. As he should.

For admitting in the local hospital here in town. I hope I get it!!! You do!?!? Hehe, ya he does need to buy it. xD what do you do for work if I may ask?
I'm a nurse. smile

Oh wow, good for you!!! An RN or LPN??
And thanks so much for that Astra item!!! heart
No problem. smile I am an LPN.

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
What do you want next?

I drew my next one is a bass treble clef heart made from ribbons when I can ill look for the drawing and show u =)
The treble/bass heart is so cute. smile

Too many people have one, I tried making it look unique. Music had a huge impact on my life
Ya know, a lot of People say that, but I have never felt that way

About music? When I was younger it just helped me through some rough times. I was an outcast all throughout school...Music is pretty much all I had besides my parents

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
What do you want next?

I drew my next one is a bass treble clef heart made from ribbons when I can ill look for the drawing and show u =)

Too many people have one, I tried making it look unique. Music had a huge impact on my life

About music? When I was younger it just helped me through some rough times. I was an outcast all throughout school...Music is pretty much all I had besides my parents
AWW. I'm sorry. I had a twin sister, so I was never really alone. My school really didn't have many bullies or anything. My sister and I always introduced our self's first to any new kids so I can't totally relate. Any time I got made fun of was because I'm a fatty and I was an "over achiever" . But it wasn't anything too traumatic. I listen to music in the car and that's really the only time I do so.

IRL Sex Symbol

15,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MinteeCutee
MinteeCutee
MinteeCutee
XD What are you interviewing for? I have money for a ring. Heheh. I make a lot more than he does. He just wants to buy it. As he should.

For admitting in the local hospital here in town. I hope I get it!!! You do!?!? Hehe, ya he does need to buy it. xD what do you do for work if I may ask?
I'm a nurse. smile

I do enjoy all the astras. And wings. Lol.
They is really cool!! Do you enjoy being a nurse??

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

AWW. I'm sorry. I had a twin sister, so I was never really alone. My school really didn't have many bullies or anything. My sister and I always introduced our self's first to any new kids so I can't totally relate. Any time I got made fun of was because I'm a fatty and I was an "over achiever" . But it wasn't anything too traumatic. I listen to music in the car and that's really the only time I do so.

Oh there's no reason to be sorry it made me who I am. I had my brother growing up but honestly we couldn't stand each other when we were kids. He had a temper issue. not going to lie and say my childhood was easy but I know I came out better than most of those kids that picked on me did. Just gotta till with the punches =)

Dedicated Hoarder

MinteeCutee
MinteeCutee
MinteeCutee

I'm a nurse. smile

I do enjoy all the astras. And wings. Lol.
They is really cool!! Do you enjoy being a nurse??
70% of the time I do. It's hard.

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

Oh there's no reason to be sorry it made me who I am. I had my brother growing up but honestly we couldn't stand each other when we were kids. He had a temper issue. not going to lie and say my childhood was easy but I know I came out better than most of those kids that picked on me did. Just gotta till with the punches =)
What's your favorite music?

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

Oh I love just about all of it. Not a fan of country or hip hop but I'll listen to just about anything. My absolute favorite artist right now is Lindsay Stirling. But ill listen to anything from classic rock to Japanese pop to dubstep to death metal haha im just a music junkie =p

When u do listen to music what are normally listening to

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

Oh I love just about all of it. Not a fan of country or hip hop but I'll listen to just about anything. My absolute favorite artist right now is Lindsay Stirling. But ill listen to anything from classic rock to Japanese pop to dubstep to death metal haha im just a music junkie =p

Anything but rap. Queen is my favorite

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

I love queen =) haha my bf and I always sing along anytime a queen song comes in, it can get pretty comical xD

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

I love queen =) haha my bf and I always sing along anytime a queen song comes in, it can get pretty comical xD
They're the best! I honestly love Avril....Lavine? Is that how it is spelled? Iunno. But her. It is a shameful thing! T.T

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

They're the best! I honestly love Avril....Lavine? Is that how it is spelled? Iunno. But her. It is a shameful thing! T.T

haha i used to love avril back in jr high i think, back with sk8r boi and damn cold night. lol that feels like ages ago O.O

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

haha i used to love avril back in jr high i think, back with sk8r boi and damn cold night. lol that feels like ages ago O.O
That's the avril I love. I loved like all the songs on the first one. Haven't really listened to her since. XD

Demonic Phantom

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

That's the avril I love. I loved like all the songs on the first one. Haven't really listened to her since. XD

haha yea same, i wouldnt know her if i heard her now probably xD

Dedicated Hoarder

Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee
Kaestria
MinteeCutee

haha yea same, i wouldnt know her if i heard her now probably xD
Exactly! But back in middle school, she was great. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas