• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

I never went to DC before. How was it there?
Very nice, so much history! I loved going to the museums!

Man, I can't remember the last time I went to a museum.
I love museums! I love Aquariums even more!

You are so lucky! I want to go to one of those again...
There arent any near you?

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

I never went to DC before. How was it there?
Very nice, so much history! I loved going to the museums!

Man, I can't remember the last time I went to a museum.
I love museums! I love Aquariums even more!

You are so lucky! I want to go to one of those again...
There arent any near you?

It is not like there aren't any near me. Is that it requires money to get there.

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Celsius Caliber

It is not like there aren't any near me. Is that it requires money to get there.
Trust me, i can understand that.
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
Daaaaaaaamn. That's just mean. I had maybe one or two friends throughout high school. Senior year I had a few more but we never hung out after school. There were only about 10~20 Asians in my school. lol
We had tons of asians at our highschool me being one of them xD
I hung out with them constantly and even in the summer for summer marching band.
You know i actually still talk to a lot of my friends from high school, and i dont mean by facebook. I still hang out with them and talk to them regularly. I had lots of friends in high school. Most of my band friends i keep in touch with and some still play in my jazz band with me.
Lucky. P:
I have a thing for Asians so if I could get my hands on one I'd be set. Sounds like I need to move to a new city..Hmm.
I'm surrounded by asians. I had no desire to date them in high school. xD
Well aren't you lucky? I'd totally try to snag one if I could. There are plenty in Cali though so I wouldn't have an issue if I just went out more. xD
Ther are TONS in cali! North and South! Hahah you should go to comicon or AX!
I'm actually gonna try to see if I can go to Comicon this year. I've never been so it'd be a pretty good experience, I believe. What's AX? question

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

Hoepfully this month I can reason my mom to take us to the California Science Center.

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
Lucky. P:
I have a thing for Asians so if I could get my hands on one I'd be set. Sounds like I need to move to a new city..Hmm.
Well aren't you lucky? I'd totally try to snag one if I could. There are plenty in Cali though so I wouldn't have an issue if I just went out more. xD
I'm actually gonna try to see if I can go to Comicon this year. I've never been so it'd be a pretty good experience, I believe. What's AX? question
Oh sweet! I've always wanted to go there! AX is Anime Expo in L.A.

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

Hoepfully this month I can reason my mom to take us to the California Science Center.
That sounds like a neat place!

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

Very, if my child hood memory serves me right.

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

Cool, we have the Pacific Science Center and they've some really cool exibits there in the past.
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
Lucky. P:
I've always wanted to go but I've never had the chance due to moving and never having money. Haha. But now the only thing stopping me is the drive. Also REALLY want to go to E3 which I might make a priority above all others. Just sucks finding a place to stay and everything else.

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
I've always wanted to go but I've never had the chance due to moving and never having money. Haha. But now the only thing stopping me is the drive. Also REALLY want to go to E3 which I might make a priority above all others. Just sucks finding a place to stay and everything else.
AX is actually held in the same area that E3 is held. I've always wanted to go to E3, i almost went with a friend of mine but my money fizzed out before i could plan things. I miss my cali buddies, i wonder if any of them are coming up to Sakuracon this weekend.
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
AX is actually held in the same area that E3 is held. I've always wanted to go to E3, i almost went with a friend of mine but my money fizzed out before i could plan things. I miss my cali buddies, i wonder if any of them are coming up to Sakuracon this weekend.
Oh man. How lame! It's such a long drive for me to get there right now. I think it'll be about five hours. I really wanna go but I hate being that guy that's alone. xD Also I don't want to miss any work related trips because I wanna go somewhere and make a little bit extra money. You going to Sakuracon?

Peaceful Shapeshifter

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

Cool, we have the Pacific Science Center and they've some really cool exibits there in the past.

In the past? So you haven't went there recently?

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
MHHornfreak
Sexy Platypus Chef
Oh man. How lame! It's such a long drive for me to get there right now. I think it'll be about five hours. I really wanna go but I hate being that guy that's alone. xD Also I don't want to miss any work related trips because I wanna go somewhere and make a little bit extra money. You going to Sakuracon?

Ahh i see, well you should plan it ahead of time and make the arrangements! That way you dont have to worry about if your going to go or not. You should find someone to go with as well, makes things cheaper with hotels. Unless you have family there you can crash with.
I just found out i can go to Sakuracon! SO STOKED!

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber
MHHornfreak
Celsius Caliber

In the past? So you haven't went there recently?
No not recently, havent had the time or money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff