Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smoker

Heya~
I just got back from a little hiatus and most of my friends left or don't talk to me anymore.
We should totally chat though emotion_bigheart

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Incinderella
Heya~
I just got back from a little hiatus and most of my friends left or don't talk to me anymore.

Hi! I'm back from a small hiatus as well and I am having the same problem. Not that there were that many before I left. How are you today?

Smoker

Clockwork Sparrow
Incinderella
Heya~

Hi! I'm back from a small hiatus as well and I am having the same problem. Not that there were that many before I left. How are you today?

Lol I agree. I had like maybe 2 friends before I left.
And I'm good, thanks. 3nodding Just getting ready to head out for Homecoming.
How about you?
That makes three of us! I also just started getting back into Gaia after what seems like years and all my old Gaian friends have poofed. I'm Nikki. Nice to meet ya'll! ^.^

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Incinderella
Clockwork Sparrow
Incinderella
Heya~

Lol I agree. I had like maybe 2 friends before I left.
And I'm good, thanks. 3nodding Just getting ready to head out for Homecoming.
How about you?

I'm glad to hear that! Oh, Homecoming, that should be fun! heart

I'm doing alright, thank you. I'm just doing laundry and browsing Gaia right now. xd

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pin-Up Zombie
That makes three of us! I also just started getting back into Gaia after what seems like years and all my old Gaian friends have poofed. I'm Nikki. Nice to meet ya'll! ^.^

Nice to meet you, Nikki! I love your username. 3nodding
Clockwork Sparrow

Thaaank you! ^.^ I was actually thinking of changing it since I have changed so much since I made it, but have had it for such a long time, I don't think I could. Hahaha. Plus I can't even imagine what I would change it to. xd

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pin-Up Zombie
Clockwork Sparrow

Thaaank you! ^.^ I was actually thinking of changing it since I have changed so much since I made it, but have had it for such a long time, I don't think I could. Hahaha. Plus I can't even imagine what I would change it to. xd

Haha, I can understand that! Knowing what to change it to would definitely be the harder part. I'm sure that you'll come up with something and it will be awesome though. ^-^

Married Bunny

Incinderella
Heya~
hi, I would love to talk with you just not sure about what. anyways how is your day?
Clockwork Sparrow

Haha, I can understand that! Knowing what to change it to would definitely be the harder part. I'm sure that you'll come up with something and it will be awesome though. ^-^

Definitely! I've already changed it twice before too, so I wanna make sure it's perfect since I have to pay for it. I like your username too btw! It sounds steampunk-y!

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pin-Up Zombie
Clockwork Sparrow

Definitely! I've already changed it twice before too, so I wanna make sure it's perfect since I have to pay for it. I like your username too btw! It sounds steampunk-y!

Ooh true story. That would make a big difference! You don't want to pay for something that you're just going to change again. You need it to fit.

Thank you! It was supposed to be steampunk-y and then I kinda took my avi completely away from that direction. XD I've been thinking of changing it too, but I kind of like it.

So how is the day treating you? heart
Clockwork Sparrow

Ooh true story. That would make a big difference! You don't want to pay for something that you're just going to change again. You need it to fit.

Thank you! It was supposed to be steampunk-y and then I kinda took my avi completely away from that direction. XD I've been thinking of changing it too, but I kind of like it.

My day has been pretty uneventful honestly. I probably should be working on homework buuut keep distracting myself with gin and internet. Ahahaha. My night will probably turn into drunken arts and crafts which is always fun though. How about you?
What's in it for me?

Shy Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pin-Up Zombie
Clockwork Sparrow

My day has been pretty uneventful honestly. I probably should be working on homework buuut keep distracting myself with gin and internet. Ahahaha. My night will probably turn into drunken arts and crafts which is always fun though. How about you?

Oh yeah, what are you studying? Drunken arts and crafts sounds like fun. What sort of crafts are you into?

My day has been alright. I'm still sore from walking last night and first thing this morning, but my dog's sleeping next to me and that makes things better.
Clockwork Sparrow

Oh yeah, what are you studying? Drunken arts and crafts sounds like fun. What sort of crafts are you into?

My day has been alright. I'm still sore from walking last night and first thing this morning, but my dog's sleeping next to me and that makes things better.

Going to school for Fashion Design. It's fun but can also be hell, just like any major. Taking a knit wear course this quarter so I got to make lingerie and swimsuits. Sadly, sewing is my weakest skill. I had no prior experience before starting school. I'm way better at fashion illustration, pattern drafting, and things like that. I will be taking this winter off so that I can practice sewing on my own terms.

I like all kinds of crafts! I love to try new stuff all the time. Sometimes I just drink and color in coloring books or paint, but I also make raver kandi, dabble in origami, make hair falls out of yarn. My bf works at a craft store so we have been meaning to get those silly kids crafts kits like the bottle cap jewelry or tye die kits.

What kind of dog do you have? And hooray for walking! I like to run/walk/work out so I kind of like the soreness...unless it is an injury related soreness of course!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff