• Millionaire 200
JDM91
I like female body hair.The more the better. Ask me Anything heart biggrin

Why do you like female body hair? lol
Ambiguouus the Terrible
JDM91
I like female body hair.The more the better. Ask me Anything heart biggrin

Why do you like female body hair? lol

It means alot to me emotionally psychologically and sexually.
I feel attracted to women with body hair. The more hair the better. Love how it feels and looks. If I ever get a gf she never ever has to remove a single hair.

Eternal Noob

Well that's just swell. I am preparing my legs for winter.
Harumi Shiku
Well that's just swell. I am preparing my legs for winter.

Lovely. Cherish it smile

Eternal Noob

I'll comb it and braid it and think of you. emotion_bigheart
Harumi Shiku
I'll comb it and braid it and think of you. emotion_bigheart

That thought makes my heart glow ♥ redface heart
Body hair is NOT an indication of how much of a man you are. Can you hear yourselves?? Girls and women grow hair EVERYWHERE! On their stomachs, their chins, their upper lips, their boobs, their toes, their chest, their thighs, STOP MAKING GIRLS FEEL BAD FOR THEIR NATURAL BODIES

It is perfectly natural to have hair on your chest, on your butt, on your face, on your back, don’t worry about it!! You are not any less of a girl or woman, you are not any less of a normal girl or woman! Please tell your daughters, your sisters, your nieces that body hair (and I mean ALL body hair) is not disgusting or weird or unnatural.
Normalize the idea that visible body hair is NOT disgusting and perfectly fine. This especially goes for women who are shamed for having thick black/brown hair. ♥

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
JDM91
Body hair is NOT an indication of how much of a man you are. Can you hear yourselves?? Girls and women grow hair EVERYWHERE! On their stomachs, their chins, their upper lips, their boobs, their toes, their chest, their thighs, STOP MAKING GIRLS FEEL BAD FOR THEIR NATURAL BODIES

It is perfectly natural to have hair on your chest, on your butt, on your face, on your back, don’t worry about it!! You are not any less of a girl or woman, you are not any less of a normal girl or woman! Please tell your daughters, your sisters, your nieces that body hair (and I mean ALL body hair) is not disgusting or weird or unnatural.
Normalize the idea that visible body hair is NOT disgusting and perfectly fine. This especially goes for women who are shamed for having thick black/brown hair. ♥

Did u say this bc of my question?

Anxious Fatcat

3,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
JDM91

This needs to be preached more often
i hate shaving
Ambiguouus the Terrible
JDM91

No. Said this randomly smile
Samackin
JDM91

This needs to be preached more often
i hate shaving

You don't have to. Stop the war against body hair. Do what YOU want. Not what society wants. Love yourself love your body(hair).

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
JDM91
their boobs

ew

Perfect Winner

11,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
JDM91
Ambiguouus the Terrible
JDM91

No. Said this randomly smile

Oh ok
well cya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items