Welcome to Gaia! ::

So yeah.
I haven't talked to any of my "friends" in ages,
so I simply deleted them all seeing how there's not much point in all that. emotion_jawdrop SO, I am beginning a new!
I do very much enjoy role playing, however I am an intermediate player.
I am a huge Walking Dead fan, but anything in the realm of Zombie Apocalypse is generally appealing to me. smile So if you happen to like either of those things or enjoy a 1x1 RP, message me anytime. emotion_awesome

Ms_F-cking_Fierce

So yeah.
so I simply deleted them all seeing how there's not much point in all that. emotion_jawdrop SO, I am beginning a new!
I am a huge Walking Dead fan, but anything in the realm of Zombie Apocalypse is generally appealing to me. smile So if you happen to like either of those things or enjoy a 1x1 RP, message me anytime. emotion_awesome

I just got into Walking Dead, only seen the most recent four episodes...I am hooked, waiting to start catching up on Netflix

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sweet Member

Ms_F-cking_Fierce

So yeah.

Have a good time at Gaia!!! Ms_F-cking_Fierce

Liberal Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Por qué? eek
I never cared much for The Walking Dead, however I love talking about the Zombie Apocalypse with anyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff