Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before it is even asked, yes this is a Mule account made for the sole purpose of finding new friends and....Love?....
*cough*
Anyway:
Friends: I am really open to having anyone as a friend as long as having somewhat well grammar is apart of your everyday life. I don't care if we have silly random chit chats or long ongoing conversations. I am a very open minded individual, yet there are some topics that I may have debates on. I enjoy really speaking of anything, and if I've never heard of it before why not introduce me too it?

Boyfriend? To start it off I'm not expecting to find someone whom I may call my own, I suppose I'm rather just hoping and of course support would be nice. I suppose I should start off with the fact that I am only looking for a Male (mind will not be changed) between the ages of 15 - 17 years of age. I am an open-minded individual and can be very shy at times, and defiantly not the prettiest crayon in the box I apologize. I enjoy anime to an extent that I attend conventions and cosplay. I also enjoy medical shows such as House and Nurse Jackie.... I am starting to enjoy horror games and horror movies, but I am still a big chicken and cuddling might be needed.... I enjoy the sound of rain for relaxing, but I'm stubborn and a huge procrastinator. I also enjoy various types of video games and can ramble on like now.... I guess that's more about me that you probably didn't need to know, I apologize if I've scared you off?

Warning! I don't need criticism or judging, I just came here to find friends and am HOPING not expecting for love. I don't need to hear about how this is wrong and juvenile, please kindly leave this place if that is what you sought out.
Both private messaging me and chatting here are both fine with me, or feel free to do both? ^u^

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Marcosiu
good luck

Thank you very much.
Hello there! Well I've been off Gaia for a couple of years, (4 in fact) and since I am starting anew I am looking for friends as well. So nice meeting you.
Lachesen
Hello there! Well I've been off Gaia for a couple of years, (4 in fact) and since I am starting anew I am looking for friends as well. So nice meeting you.

I've have been on quite a few hiatuses as well. It's not always easy to get into the spirit of gaia again, but it is fun. It's nice meeting you too, and its great to start anew. c:
Vital Compass
Lachesen

I've have been on quite a few hiatuses as well. It's not always easy to get into the spirit of gaia again, but it is fun. It's nice meeting you too, and its great to start anew. c:

Ditto! The Gaia spirit comes and goes. So besides that hiatus rant, what's up?
Lachesen

Currently not much, just watching some anime an playing a couple games, how about for yourself?

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
science is power!
Vital Compass
Lachesen

Currently not much, just watching some anime an playing a couple games, how about for yourself?

Listening to Pandora Radio, it's really nice since I can listen to music I like as well as discover new artists. Besides that I am getting used to Gaia since the last time I've been here, it's changed a lot.
lordseth168
science is power!

And how do you plan to use this newfound power!? =w=
Best of luck hon!

How are you doing tonight? ^_^
Lachesen

Listening to Pandora Radio, it's really nice since I can listen to music I like as well as discover new artists. Besides that I am getting used to Gaia since the last time I've been here, it's changed a lot.

I like finding Radios like that. Sometimes its hard to find music you like. It changes every week or so, sometimes hard to keep up even if you've been here. @-@
Mommyof2Munchkins
Best of luck hon!

Thank you very much. ^w^
I'm doing quite well tonight, just playing a few video games now keeping me quite content, and yourself?
Vital Compass
Mommyof2Munchkins
Best of luck hon!

Thank you very much. ^w^
I'm doing quite well tonight, just playing a few video games now keeping me quite content, and yourself?

You're most welcome! And that's good to hear! smile I'm doing alright, sitting at the kitchen table, and doing my best to avoid thinking about the mess that is our living room at the moment - my hubby and our kids got to it and it's one big fort, but if I take it down without the kiddos permission - that'd not be good. >.< Lol.

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

- Lurk. -~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas