Welcome to Gaia! ::

Muscular Egg

Zomburguesas
Awe, what a cute play style. I tried engineer once, but I'm too aggressive. Always play as vanguard, 60/40 paragon to renegade. Who is your romantic interest? Liara? wink or Miranda?

I generally just like to sit waaaaay in the back and mess with enemies, lighting them on fire, freezing them and all that good stuff. lol And I didn't have a romantic interest in my first playthrough. I went through the game real serious. I was like "GET OFF MY a**, THE WORLD NEEDS SAVING FIRST". But my second playthrough, I ended up romancing Jack. Dem lips and dem tatoos. emotion_dowant
Zomburguesas
L E G I T G A I N

Sams club, Harold tribune, lawn maintenance supervisor.
It is mostly due to my lack of car though, I did not expect that to suddenly break down on me when I was delivering for the Harold.
Zomburguesas

What else have you played?

Better question... what haven't I played? ;D Unless it's playstation 3, 4, wii, or wii u exclusive, then I've pretty much given every game a chance thus far.

The games I'm working on currently are Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect Trilogy, Skyrim, and Sleeping Dogs.

Also I'd like to mention that Destiny builds on Borderlands and makes it 100x better, but that's just my opinion.

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rawdknee
Zomburguesas
Awe, what a cute play style. I tried engineer once, but I'm too aggressive. Always play as vanguard, 60/40 paragon to renegade. Who is your romantic interest? Liara? wink or Miranda?

I generally just like to sit waaaaay in the back and mess with enemies, lighting them on fire, freezing them and all that good stuff. lol And I didn't have a romantic interest in my first playthrough. I went through the game real serious. I was like "GET OFF MY a**, THE WORLD NEEDS SAVING FIRST". But my second playthrough, I ended up romancing Jack. Dem lips and dem tatoos. emotion_dowant

That's so cute xD and coincedental, because I didn't romance anyone in the first game, and almost romanced Jack instead of Garrus. She's so primal and raw. Her hair in 3 is dumb though xD

Muscular Egg

Zomburguesas
That's so cute xD and coincedental, because I didn't romance anyone in the first game, and almost romanced Jack instead of Garrus. She's so primal and raw. Her hair in 3 is dumb though xD

Yeah, she's pretty hardcore. And then she breaks down and is all sensitive and emotional. I HAD TO MAKE HER MINE. LOL But that mohawk thing that she had in the third game wasn't too bad. I think it suited her better than the bald look. That and she had some decent looking clothes this time around. haha

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
L E G I T G A I N
Zomburguesas
L E G I T G A I N

Sams club, Harold tribune, lawn maintenance supervisor.
It is mostly due to my lack of car though, I did not expect that to suddenly break down on me when I was delivering for the Harold.

That really sucks... why wouldn't they just give you a different set of duties instead of straight up firing you?

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
WaRori Dysko
Zomburguesas

What else have you played?

Better question... what haven't I played? ;D Unless it's playstation 3, 4, wii, or wii u exclusive, then I've pretty much given every game a chance thus far.

The games I'm working on currently are Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect Trilogy, Skyrim, and Sleeping Dogs.

Also I'd like to mention that Destiny builds on Borderlands and makes it 100x better, but that's just my opinion.

How are you liking borderlands and skyrim?

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rawdknee
Zomburguesas

Yeah, she's pretty hardcore. And then she breaks down and is all sensitive and emotional. I HAD TO MAKE HER MINE. LOL But that mohawk thing that she had in the third game wasn't too bad. I think it suited her better than the bald look. That and she had some decent looking clothes this time around. haha

I didn't like that she tied it into a wannabe ponytail, but she is super hot.
I really wish that Samara was romancable though. She's so perfect. Absolute boner for her, through and through.

Mordin too... the most attractive characters are unhavable T.T

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers