Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah heart

So what else have you been up to?

Sleeping and chocolate

Mmmm chocolate! I wanna go get some chocolate fff ; v;

i just ran out of it

Aww that sucks D:

ugh my sister and her boyfriend are going through tough times and somehow im their guidance counselor

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
thesexypurplepanda

ugh my sister and her boyfriend are going through tough times and somehow im their guidance counselor

Sucks :c

Feral Kitten

Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

how did i become the guidance counselor?

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

Well if you're close to your sister then it kinds just comes with the territory lol

Feral Kitten

Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

Well if you're close to your sister then it kinds just comes with the territory lol

yeah i suppose it does

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah i suppose it does

Yup 3nodding

Feral Kitten

Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah i suppose it does

Yup 3nodding

yup

Dangerous Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah i suppose it does

Yup 3nodding

yup

*Stares to later speak* Take it as a positive thing. Then you can share the fun if it is goin really really bad times... *puts the cup down on the table* Ummm, are there boiled water nearby? My cup is empty... *lookin around after boiled water to later find out the depressing surprise* S-so the stove is broken? awwww

Feral Kitten

HunterDanne
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah i suppose it does

Yup 3nodding

yup

*Stares to later speak* Take it as a positive thing. Then you can share the fun if it is goin really really bad times... *puts the cup down on the table* Ummm, are there boiled water nearby? My cup is empty... *lookin around after boiled water to later find out the depressing surprise* S-so the stove is broken? awwww

Wait the stoves broken? Is the oven ok?!

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
HunterDanne

Pulls a fresh hot steaming cup of tea from her magical hat.
Here you are, good Sir! *offers the cup* c:

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
NAM-JAI

I found your thread, hah! so cute * A*
What anime are the gifs from on your profile?

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jarethem

I have yet to go back to school, sadly. As for the girlfriend, it's a longish, not that long story? We knew each other in high school [and she apparently has liked me since then], but I never really got to know her until years later. It was almost like we were just missing each other for a while there, either I'd be in a relationship or she would be. Luckily, this time that isn't the case. We started hanging out with each other more often [mostly her doing because I'm lame and avoid being social as long as possible for whatever reason] and just got closer and closer until just around new years we started dating. It's lovely so far~

YES. IT'S FREAKING AMAZING. We're [my girlfriend and I] on season two right now. I've already seen it, but she hasn't. You can just find a torrent of the episodes you missed? Then again, I'm a terrible person. SEASON THREE LOOKS AMAZING. I'm so stoked for it. Seriously.

Also, sorry for vanishing last night. I fell asleep. sweatdrop

Awww, you'll go back sometime. It's never too late to go back when you really want it anyways.
And AWWWWWW SO CUTE!!! /nodnod/ I see how that can happen. Happened just recently
to one of my girl friends too and now she's married, lol! Well not recently, but I guess it seems
that way because I live so far away and dont see her everyday. And how cute! Around new
years no less!! Awww so adorable! * ^* Sorry Im having thoughts about having more couple
friends even if people do live a little ways away lol XD;

it's hard to find good couple friends...that /I/ make anyways; my bf has too many if you ask me > A> I wanna make some myself! LOL

YES! I KNOW! Ahhhh I love finding people I can geek out over shows with emotion_kirakira one of
my guy friends who I normally geek with got too busy to keep up with the new seasons of
shows and he's SO FAR behind in everything and I cant talk to him about the shows anymore
gonk so I'm all alone crying cuz Im apparently the only weirdo who still watches TV on my TV...
Idk maybe Im spoiled xD; I just like my big TV hah lol Andddd I probably could, but I don't
want to do that. ISP's monitor that kinda stuff yknow and Im paranoid about that kind of thing
sweatdrop but it's okay Im GOING TO BUY IT! Not to mention that probably right before it comes
on, it'll probably be on demand for me to download for free to re-watch hehe! I SERIOUSLY
CANT WAIT FOR S3 ARRRRGH! They rescheduled it's release to summer..BUT ON THE
BRIGHT SIDE DAVID TENNANT IS GOING TO BE IN THE SHOW SOON! AHHHHH!!!!
/so excited/

It's okay hah xD; I kinda figured that would be the case lol c:

Dangerous Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
thesexypurplepanda
HunterDanne
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah i suppose it does

Yup 3nodding

yup

T-te Mo-onkeys usseed fii-irewo-o-ork. *Dies on spot*

Dangerous Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
Chemille
HunterDanne

Pulls a fresh hot steaming cup of tea from her magical hat.
Here you are, good Sir! *offers the cup* c:

Th-thank you, Pr-preetyy Wom-omoman. So-omethi-in *whispers to myself; Damn infestations all over my body* wond-derful will ha-appen to to you.

Feral Kitten

HunterDanne
thesexypurplepanda
HunterDanne
thesexypurplepanda
Chemille
thesexypurplepanda

yeah i suppose it does

Yup 3nodding

yup

T-te Mo-onkeys usseed fii-irewo-o-ork. *Dies on spot*

*curls up in a corner* but i wanted to make cake...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff