Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Gaia e-mailed me and told me they missed me.
Such creeps.

Aged Capitalist

.Unjust.rhythM.

That was me. my bad heart gaia got what it wanted though

Lightbringer

Aged Capitalist

pewpewpew this is a holdup!

Sparkly Genius

Eddou! <3
I am answering your summons.
I'm actually at anime north this weekend, the place we met irl like 7 years ago...
Holy crap, how are you doing?
:U

hello friends of lost~~

long time no talk

heart

Aged Capitalist

wohoo! heart happy to see you guys!

Sporeee I wish I was at AN, I hope it wasnt raining in tdot its been drenched in mtl for the past week I am so tired of it. How are the festivities?

whats new Bomb? looking killer, not doing the popsicle stuff lately?

Sparkly Genius

Eddou

Sporeee I wish I was at AN, I hope it wasnt raining in tdot its been drenched in mtl for the past week I am so tired of it. How are the festivities?

Nope, no rain was had, but it was cold! Many a slutty cosplayer suffered for fashion. I don't know what happened - it went from being like 25 Celsius to 7!
I had a good time. My attitude towards conventions has changed a lot over the years. I tried to stay out of the dealer's room because it's crowded and gross and there is nothing there I want to buy. I'm all into BJDs now so I was at the Doll North stuff mostly. I entered a few contests but didn't win ;__; I feel weird now that it is over, like all of the hope for the future is drained out of me and I have nothing to look forward to... sweatdrop

How has your life been?
Eddou
wohoo! heart happy to see you guys!

whats new Bomb? looking killer, not doing the popsicle stuff lately?

Whoah holy cow! I didn't consider that since this is a regular thread, i can access it from the Gaia app on my phone. Now I might actually post... o wo ;; I'm seldom in front of a computer anymore~

I still wear the Popsicle stuff every now and then, don't mind going punk or goth every now and then~ > w<

What's new with you Eddou? Whatcha doing with your life right now? I haven't talked with you in ages!!

Aged Capitalist

@spore; sorry to hear about those contests but dont go and get the after con blues! There's tons to look forward to. what about fanexpo?

New with me?
Well I just ate half a chocolate that had hazelnut in it so now im scared for my life
I developed these random ******** allergies over the past few months its really been pissing me off, I hate not being able to eat certain things hahaha I feel like such a normal person these days

anyways, other then that scare, not much is going on with me, im working full time, trying to finish my degree, whats new with you guys?

@bomb; glad you can access the thread from the app! I'm trying to figure out who's still around these days it'd be nice to have a place where we can catch up and just chill you know. I miss just chatting with all you guys heart

Sparkly Genius

Man, Fanexpo weekend passes this year are $125! And they're adding some dumb sports component? I dunno, FanExpo has a lot of cool stuff but I am mostly just into dolls now so I dunno if it will be worth it. I don't think I'm going to make it out to that one. ;__;

Oh no, that sounds terrible! I hope you are ok.
Hmm... well I am done school and am living near Windsor right now, working at a day care full time. Where my life will lead me when I am done the summer only time will tell...

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think I remember some people here.

Aged Capitalist

omg jazin I saw someone calling you a misogynist in LD or some s**t you have no idea how long I laughed for

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Eddou
omg jazin I saw someone calling you a misogynist in LD or some s**t you have no idea how long I laughed for
Stalking mother ******** I know, right?

The stupidity curls my stomach harder than listening to Japanese pop stars inhale helium and sing songs for anime no one should see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff