mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
Hi Pretty good and yourself?

I'm doing well~
How as your day been going?
Just got off work.. So pooped :/

What do you do for work, if you don't mind me asking.
I work at a Movie theater

I see. o: Sounds like fun.
Yes I really like my job. Alot ppl don't say that about there jobs lol

Aged Cutie-Pie

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

Lol, I wanted to work at a movie theater, but I settled for a nursing home instead.

Aged Cutie-Pie

mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

Lol, I wanted to work at a movie theater, but I settled for a nursing home instead.
I tried that for 3 months but it wasn't for me.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

Tbh, I don't really like it that much either. I get too attached to all the old people, so its harder when they die.

Aged Cutie-Pie

mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

Tbh, I don't really like it that much either. I get too attached to all the old people, so its harder when they die.
Yea~! That what my sister did for living. I'm not sure if you know that 30 min show I don;t think it comes on anymore. But it's old old Little house in the prairie LOL well if you know the show anyways when I was working that girl that played Marry Laura sister lol Well anyways There was old guy in the nursing room I thought was some one her admired as he had alot pictures of her on the wall come to find out it was his grand daughter I thought was pretty cool.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

Yea~! That what my sister did for living. I'm not sure if you know that 30 min show I don;t think it comes on anymore. But it's old old Little house in the prairie LOL well if you know the show anyways when I was working that girl that played Marry Laura sister lol Well anyways There was old guy in the nursing room I thought was some one her admired as he had alot pictures of her on the wall come to find out it was his grand daughter I thought was pretty cool.

I don't think I could do this for a living lol.
I use to watch Little house on the prairie all the time. c:
That's really neat!! o:

Aged Cutie-Pie

mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

That's really neat!! o:
phew yay me too ^-^ one of my fav lol. Life see so much easier way back then lol

Kames's Husband

mrs jeepers5
Jofunu
mrs jeepers5
Jofunu
mrs jeepers5
Jofunu

Ah, we all have to start somewhere. Not bad, a lil unorganized but okay.

Thanks~ One of my biggest problems is sporadic writing. I don't write in the order that I should. So it kind of becomes this unholy mess of text.

Everyone has their own styles of doing things.

I know, I just need to learn to space things out. So I don't get confused, and the people reading it don't get confused.

True, it will come with practice.

So how have you been?

Not bad, using the weekend to just relax. lol. Yourself?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

That's really neat!! o:
phew yay me too ^-^ one of my fav lol. Life see so much easier way back then lol

Haha, it did.
But I like all our current technology advancements too much to try and live that way.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
Jofunu
mrs jeepers5
Jofunu
mrs jeepers5
Jofunu

Everyone has their own styles of doing things.

I know, I just need to learn to space things out. So I don't get confused, and the people reading it don't get confused.

True, it will come with practice.

So how have you been?

Not bad, using the weekend to just relax. lol. Yourself?

Taking sometime to figure out somethings that I need to take care of. 3nodding

Aged Cutie-Pie

mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

That's really neat!! o:

Haha, it did.
But I like all our current technology advancements too much to try and live that way.
lol I laugn now because when I was a kid we use pagers to communicate lol

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

That's really neat!! o:

Haha, it did.

Lol, and you'd send them by mail, or have someones else give it to whoever it was for.

Aged Cutie-Pie

mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

That's really neat!! o:

Haha, it did.

Lol, and you'd send them by mail, or have someones else give it to whoever it was for.
roflmao haha you made me laugh so hard I did one those liil snorts xD lmao

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

23,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Love Machine 150
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l
mrs jeepers5
I FiZz l

Haha, it did.

roflmao haha you made me laugh so hard I did one those liil snorts xD lmao

whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas