Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ribbert9
lol nice fact. I like doing lots of stuff just never really say cause well I never about it just go and do something. the one thing I try to do though is get out every day and enjoy the world for a little bit

Same. I just go and do something, but that something revolves around limited things.
      It's nice that you go out. There's so much out there. One thing wrong about me is that I keep myself inside the box.
      Anyways, I'll go take a shower. See you around. :)

Married Bunny

peritardis
Ribbert9
lol nice fact. I like doing lots of stuff just never really say cause well I never about it just go and do something. the one thing I try to do though is get out every day and enjoy the world for a little bit

Same. I just go and do something, but that something revolves around limited things.
      It's nice that you go out. There's so much out there. One thing wrong about me is that I keep myself inside the box.
      Anyways, I'll go take a shower. See you around. :)
well I would love to stay in all the time but I go out just because I have to interact with the world and I cant say its always pleasant, some things need to not be said or done. what do you mean revolves around limited things?
I hope you have a really nice shower
Ribbert9
well I would love to stay in all the time but I go out just because I have to interact with the world and I cant say its always pleasant, some things need to not be said or done. what do you mean revolves around limited things?

Limited things like the usual sleeping, school, eating, reading, internetz. Nothing new, just not in a particular order.
      It's boring, really. But it's all because I dare not venture to try other things. > . > "

You've probably picked up your brother by now, and enjoying the continuation of your sleep. Sweet dreams! :D

Married Bunny

peritardis
Ribbert9

Limited things like the usual sleeping, school, eating, reading, internetz. Nothing new, just not in a particular order.
      It's boring, really. But it's all because I dare not venture to try other things. > . > "

You've probably picked up your brother by now, and enjoying the continuation of your sleep. Sweet dreams! :D
just got home but by the time you see this it will be later probably. I totally need to take your hand and just take you out for a day or some time so you can venture out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff