Welcome to Gaia! ::

CaptainMeriderp's Partner

Dapper Wife

keirei
Lily smiled and motioned him over, before dissappearing into the kitchen. When he entered she would be putting a new tray of baklava in a large brick oven that used hot embers to cook the food. The rest of her kitchen was state of the art, including the oven across from the brick oven. The cabinets were labeled with the kids of ingrediants and spices that were in each, so it would be easier for her to find everything.

Arthur followed after Lily, admiring the kitchen that greeted his eyes. He noted that the kitchen looked like his magic room, or a French kitchen, with how well organized it was. "My goodness love, this kitchen looks incredible. You must enjoy cooking in here? he voiced and inquired.

APH-Fem Canada-APH

XonyMudd

Wrathchu

The Brit could only stand there, opening and closing his mouth like a stupid looking fish Magikarp. He still did not know what to say, or how to process everything. At last he responded to Madeline,given that her question seemed simple enough. "That is quite kind of you love, but I know French, thank you. The Frog made sure of that when I was much younger." He scoffed a little, thinking of how the language had been drilled into his head for hundreds of years. Still not knowing how to respond to Francis, Arthur sighed. He wished more than anything that the one who had his heart might come, just to affirm what he had said before.

((Sorry for the slowness in replying! My internet was completely down until this morning, due to the weather.))

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XonyMudd
^casually walks in^

Hi.

I was sleeping outside but then it got cold, so now I'm coming inside because it feels so warm in here.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to lay wherever and lick my p***y.

((That's what she said.
. . . oh wait.))

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
perfectbritgent

XonyMudd

*A little bit crestfallen, she smiled to Arthur cordially before finishing her tea.*
*Her amethyst eyes caught the attention of Ms. Greece's army of cats.*
~So many cats . . .~

*Kuma noticed the great influx of cats, but fell asleep on Maddie's lap*

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
XonyMudd
keirei

(( XD and I am ok with that! XD May be dramatic if either Elizabeta or Natalya show up, since Lily has been "claimed" by both. ))

Lily blinked as she listened to him, sipping her tea quietly. She was a bit confused though, wondering if this was really such a good idea. "So...you have to be alone with the other person?....and it's messy...." she said as she looked at her cup with a small hum. "ok, I guess that could work....I will be able to tell or show Natalya and Elizabeta all that I learned from you" she chirped pleasantly.

(oh dear, that ought to be fun xD especially if they BOTH showed up xD well, after this I think I'll go to bed. My left eyeball is bothering me for some odd reason. maybe I'm starting to get a headache or something ^^;; wink

"Well, you don't ave to be alone, but for some, it is better to be alone, just zhe two, or three, or more of you! Oh hon hon! And it is not always messy. Zhe more love you bake with, zhe messier it may become. Owever, you cannot make an omelette without cracking a few eggs, non?"

Francis blinked at her last remark. He wondered exactly what she meant by telling or showing the Belarusian and Hungarian women.

"Ah, well per'aps you should show zhem and not mention moi at all. It would be...for zhe best, non? Like a pleasant surprise, oui?"

(( lol yea. Hope your feeling better today!))

Lily smiled as he explained a bit more about bedroom baking. "You are right!" She murmured as she sipped her tea, tilting her head as he requested that she not tell Natalya and Elizabeta that it was him who taught her bedroom baking (xD). "You do not want them to know? Why not, i want them to know who taught me what i know" she said pouting cutely.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
perfectbritgent
keirei
Lily smiled and motioned him over, before dissappearing into the kitchen. When he entered she would be putting a new tray of baklava in a large brick oven that used hot embers to cook the food. The rest of her kitchen was state of the art, including the oven across from the brick oven. The cabinets were labeled with the kids of ingrediants and spices that were in each, so it would be easier for her to find everything.

Arthur followed after Lily, admiring the kitchen that greeted his eyes. He noted that the kitchen looked like his magic room, or a French kitchen, with how well organized it was. "My goodness love, this kitchen looks incredible. You must enjoy cooking in here? he voiced and inquired.

"Thank you, it took me a lot to convince Bruder to let me go the extra mile to make my kitchen perfect.... I absolutely love it" she said as she looked around. She turned and focused on the british male with a soft smile. "I love to bake and cook....and serve what i make to my friends. If what i do makes other people smile, relax and enjoy themselves, then it makes me happy" she said as she smiled brightly.

CaptainMeriderp's Partner

Dapper Wife

keirei
"Thank you, it took me a lot to convince Bruder to let me go the extra mile to make my kitchen perfect.... I absolutely love it" she said as she looked around. She turned and focused on the british male with a soft smile. "I love to bake and cook....and serve what i make to my friends. If what i do makes other people smile, relax and enjoy themselves, then it makes me happy" she said as she smiled brightly.

Arthur nodded his approval as he continued to look around in awe. "I must admit, my kitchens tend to be more efficient than anything else. I blame years at sea and the wars," he said with a nervous chuckle, after which he cleared his throat and continued, "But aye, it is good that your brother allowed you a nice kitchen. One thing that I can agree with the Frog on is that a good kitchen is the heart of a home. You are very kind to share whot you love with others." A faint smile flashed across his features as he leaned against one of the counters. "May I offer any assistance," he asked sincerely, hoping that she would not say no just because of his unfortunate reputation in the kitchen.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
perfectbritgent
keirei

Arthur nodded his approval as he continued to look around in awe. "I must admit, my kitchens tend to be more efficient than anything else. I blame years at sea and the wars," he said with a nervous chuckle, after which he cleared his throat and continued, "But aye, it is good that your brother allowed you a nice kitchen. One thing that I can agree with the Frog on is that a good kitchen is the heart of a home. You are very kind to share whot you love with others." A faint smile flashed across his features as he leaned against one of the counters. "May I offer any assistance," he asked sincerely, hoping that she would not say no just because of his unfortunate reputation in the kitchen.

Lily smiled as she glanced over at him. She listened to him talk, enjoying hearing a bit about his past. "thank you" she said blushing a bit at the compliment, before she tilted her head a little at his offer. She had heard about his infamous kitchen escapades, which made her slightly nervous to let him play in her kitchen. She shrugged off her nervousness and smiled at him. "sure, at the moment I don't have much going on...." she said as she glanced around. "What would you feel comfortable trying?" she asked curiously.

Invisible Pawn

perfectbritgent

APH-Fem Canada-APH

(I've actually licked my p***y cats before. Just to show them who is the boss xD)
keirei

(Oh man, that had to suck. No worries, not your fault. At least it was due to the weather and not some drunk speeder. A few Christmas's back we lost power for blocks cause some drunk guy wanted to get some smokes and even though there was a gas station right across from where he was, decided to drive all the way down the street. He survived. His passenger, did not. It was really creepy cause me and my friend were visiting a friend when it happened and when we came back home, everything was pitch black as far as we could see. The accident site I presume was cleared up by then since the roads were pretty dead and quiet and we didn't see the vehicle that crashed, just the aftermath, but that was kind of hard to see as dark as it was.)

User Image
The fanciful blonde was about to open his mouth and let the Brit have it for calling him a frog, yet again, but then he saw how his little Maddie seemed saddened by the black sheep of Europe's rejection of teaching him French. He had personally drilled his superior language into that thick skull of his that whenever Arthur ate, he would forever remember French. Whether it be beef or pork, the dinner table would always be teeming with French. In fact, a popular American stable, French fries, even bore his name, even though most agree that they were more likely invented by Belgium and that the French part of its name actually came from how they were cooked.

"You know," Francis began, "Canadian French is a little different from my own. Per'aps you should take er up on er offer."

"Oui, but of course."

The Frenchman adamantly shook his head and flailed his arms about dramatically.

"Non, non, non! Zhen you would be giving moi all zhe credit! Who knows, zhe student can surpass er master, and besides, I'm sure zhe would enjoy it better if zhey thought zhat you did it all on your own, zhey would really appreciate it I am sure, also, you when you do zhe cooking with zhem, you should really ave a camera to record it so you can watch it later and study what you did right and wrong, and per'aps even upload it online so zhat ozhers can critique your ability. Oh hon hon hon!"

(yah, my eyeball doesn't hurt anymore, so maybe I just needed to get to bed and get off the computer xD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The female Greek found a particularly warm spot on the floor to curl up and lay down. The floor felt so much nicer than the ruins where she normally often slept. Her small army of cats climbed on top of her, milk treading her on various parts of her body.

"Ah yes," she spoke happily, "ooooo yes, yes, that's the spot. Careful. Don't dig your claws in too much."

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XonyMudd
perfectbritgent

*More curious about the sleepy nation, she carried Kuma-chan in her arms and walked over*
*Her bear was known to sleep in her arms, so carting her around won't disturb her*
*Maddie held out her hand to a few cats, wanting ever so much to pet them*

Invisible Pawn

APH-Fem Canada-APH
XonyMudd
perfectbritgent

*More curious about the sleepy nation, she carried Kuma-chan in her arms and walked over*
*Her bear was known to sleep in her arms, so carting her around won't disturb her*

Hm?

I'd be careful about touching my p***y.

My p***y has teeth.

(brainfart xD)

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XonyMudd
APH-Fem Canada-APH
XonyMudd
perfectbritgent

Hm?

I'd be careful about touching my p***y.

My p***y has teeth.

(brainfart xD)

That's what she said . . . again

*looks to her, being gentle with her cats*
Are you okay with sleeping on the floor?
Why not on a couch?

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
XonyMudd

Lily blinked at him curiously as he seemed pretty adamant about remaining anonymous. She nodded slowly as she was instructed to record her cooking time with Natalya and Elizabeta. "oh.....so it would be a good thing for more than on person to see the recording....but not when it was happening?" she asked a bit confused.

Invisible Pawn

APH-Fem Canada-APH
That's what she said . . . again

*looks to her, being gentle with her cats*
Are you okay with sleeping on the floor?
Why not on a couch?

(I make a horrible Greece rper. I really kill it with the p***y jokes, don't I? I don't know why people think its so funny or weird. That's what they're called.)

Yah, the floor really is nice.

No, I'm good. If there was some sunshine, yah, that would make it better.

Or maybe a really cute guy.

I can cuddle with.

Must like cats.

But, being surrounded by p***y...that's pretty okay too.

^cat rubs against the Canadian letting out a hungry mewl^

Sounds like my p***y is hungry.

Either that, or she's horny.

Or maybe she's both.

She can be both you know.

^yawns^

keirei
Lily blinked at him curiously as he seemed pretty adamant about remaining anonymous. She nodded slowly as she was instructed to record her cooking time with Natalya and Elizabeta. "oh.....so it would be a good thing for more than on person to see the recording....but not when it was happening?" she asked a bit confused.

User Image
"Well, you see, some people cannot perform in front of an audience. Zhe ave, performance anxieties. So it is just better to record it and share later, wouldn't you agree?"

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
XonyMudd

keirei

User Image
"Well, you see, some people cannot perform in front of an audience. Zhe ave, performance anxieties. So it is just better to record it and share later, wouldn't you agree?"

Lily nodded as she found everything he was saying made a lot of sense! " that is understandable! I know I get that way when trying out new recipes" she said as she grinned at him.

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XonyMudd

*Pets the cat that nuzzled up against her*
*Unlike other nations, she wasn't too phased when it came to innuendos*
*One of the weird perks of being a former colony of France*

*Kuma yawns, finding the sleepy nation to share her interest in napping*

Quick Reply

Submit