Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
That Bocchan
keirei

User Image

"Bier! Bier fur everyone! Just don't tell Arabella. Although at the mention of the name, she didn't exactly flinch despite her very young age. Bier was something Julchen couldn't pass for. "So, du have zhose tasty apple juice? Und bring me somezhing gut wiz beer."

Lily blinked as she listened to the Prussian's requests. "so...beer and Apple juice? or do you mean like...a apple pastry?" she asked curiously as she giggled a bit and sighed. "i will see what I can do" she smiled as she turned to head off to the kitchen and search out what she had.

Questionable Bunny

keirei

User Image

"Vhat?! Apple Juice ist bier! I have zu call it zhat so West von't figure it out right avay!" Her arms were around Lily's shoulders, although Julchen wasn't really interested in claiming her region since she was interested in someone else. "Seems like du have zu spend more time wiz me, ja? I teach du some zhings gut fur du."

Invisible Pawn

keirei
Lily smiled softly as she sipped her tea, watching his reaction to the wine. She was glad he seemed to be enjoying it. She almost wanted to try it herself, but that would probably not end well. She continued sipping her tea, before pausing and listening as he described "bedroom cooking" to her. Her eyes widened innocently as she absorbed what he was saying. "I will have to tell Natalya and Elizabeta about this Bedroom cooking!" She chirped, before tilting her head. "Can only one man and one woman do it?"

(bad gaia not alerting me to replies xD anyway, I may have changed my avi, but I'll still reply as France. I switched genders and the only thing other than gender that changed was my hair and eyes, and it changed my eyes to something decent for the avi I'm going for xD)

"Oh?"

Although he recognized Lily now, it seemed as though he did not remember their first encounter here. Likely because that scone Syria thrown did some sort of head trauma, or Francis blocked the memory of it do to a little thing called denial. Not to be confused for that famous river in Egypt shrinks are always going on about. What's the deal with that? Why are therapists so damn obsessed by the particular river. Yes, it flows south to north whereas most rivers flow north to south but there's a very scientific reason for it and you would think that someone with a doctorate in psychology would have learned that rivers flow from higher elevations to lower elevations and besides, the Nile isn't the only river that does that.

"Hm, well...I tink zhat is ow it normally works, maybe even multiple men to one woman and zhe ozher way around, but so long as zhere is love, nozhing is impossible! Why, I wouldn't be surprised if two men were able to back a baby with one anozher, or even two women for zhat matter. Oh hon hon hon! With love, anyzhing is possible!"

APH-Fem Canada-APH

((I wish I could ride a Nessie . . .))

(I don't. I think Nessie is aquatic and I kind of can't swim due to my amazing ability to totally sink. Seriously, I can't float at all without some sort of floatation device and I've been in the water since I was like maybe 2. It's been years since I last went swimming but that's due to weight issues, lack of access to a pool, lack of a bathing suit that fits [see weight issues], and lack of something to keep me from sinking)

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
That Bocchan
keirei

User Image

"Vhat?! Apple Juice ist bier! I have zu call it zhat so West von't figure it out right avay!" Her arms were around Lily's shoulders, although Julchen wasn't really interested in claiming her region since she was interested in someone else. "Seems like du have zu spend more time wiz me, ja? I teach du some zhings gut fur du."

Lily blinked up at her, before she hit her fist into her other hand. "Oh! ok I understand!" she chirped smiling happily up at her. "That could be a lot of fun! I don't get out very often...usually it's home and here" she said with a sigh, before disappearing into the kitchen. She returned later with a tray containing a mug of Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock and a slice of her Bienenstich. "here you are, I hope this is good" she said as she set the tray down for her.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
XonyMudd
keirei
Lily smiled softly as she sipped her tea, watching his reaction to the wine. She was glad he seemed to be enjoying it. She almost wanted to try it herself, but that would probably not end well. She continued sipping her tea, before pausing and listening as he described "bedroom cooking" to her. Her eyes widened innocently as she absorbed what he was saying. "I will have to tell Natalya and Elizabeta about this Bedroom cooking!" She chirped, before tilting her head. "Can only one man and one woman do it?"

(bad gaia not alerting me to replies xD anyway, I may have changed my avi, but I'll still reply as France. I switched genders and the only thing other than gender that changed was my hair and eyes, and it changed my eyes to something decent for the avi I'm going for xD)

"Oh?"

Although he recognized Lily now, it seemed as though he did not remember their first encounter here. Likely because that scone Syria thrown did some sort of head trauma, or Francis blocked the memory of it do to a little thing called denial. Not to be confused for that famous river in Egypt shrinks are always going on about. What's the deal with that? Why are therapists so damn obsessed by the particular river. Yes, it flows south to north whereas most rivers flow north to south but there's a very scientific reason for it and you would think that someone with a doctorate in psychology would have learned that rivers flow from higher elevations to lower elevations and besides, the Nile isn't the only river that does that.

"Hm, well...I tink zhat is ow it normally works, maybe even multiple men to one woman and zhe ozher way around, but so long as zhere is love, nozhing is impossible! Why, I wouldn't be surprised if two men were able to back a baby with one anozher, or even two women for zhat matter. Oh hon hon hon! With love, anyzhing is possible!"

APH-Fem Canada-APH

((I wish I could ride a Nessie . . .))

(I don't. I think Nessie is aquatic and I kind of can't swim due to my amazing ability to totally sink. Seriously, I can't float at all without some sort of floatation device and I've been in the water since I was like maybe 2. It's been years since I last went swimming but that's due to weight issues, lack of access to a pool, lack of a bathing suit that fits [see weight issues], and lack of something to keep me from sinking)

Lily tilted her head as he spoke, his words sinking in and creating images and scenarios she would be bringing up the Natalya and Elizabeta next time she saw them. "two men can?! Oh~! so if Bruder were to meet someone...I could become an Aunt, either way!" she chirped as her eyes sparkled at the prospect. She herself didn't want any kids, not yet at least. There was still too much she wanted to do. "I will have to try this Bedroom baking! it sounds fun and very productive!"

Invisible Pawn

^casually walks in^

Hi.

I was sleeping outside but then it got cold, so now I'm coming inside because it feels so warm in here.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to lay wherever and lick my p***y.

keirei
Lily tilted her head as he spoke, his words sinking in and creating images and scenarios she would be bringing up the Natalya and Elizabeta next time she saw them. "two men can?! Oh~! so if Bruder were to meet someone...I could become an Aunt, either way!" she chirped as her eyes sparkled at the prospect. She herself didn't want any kids, not yet at least. There was still too much she wanted to do. "I will have to try this Bedroom baking! it sounds fun and very productive!"

"I am sure of it! Love can conquer all! Even zhe boundaries and limitations of biology!"

Francis fell silent when the Swiss was mentioned. The Frenchman was not sure if anyone could...no! No! He shook his head adamantly. There was someone for everyone, there just had to be! Just because the Swiss was rather bland and trigger happy, didn't mean that there wasn't someone out there for him.

"Oui, oui, but of course! If you want, I could always show you ow, you know, give you a lesson, non?"

Questionable Bunny

keirei

User Image

"Ist zhat..." The Prussian pretty much was shining at the sight of beer accompanied with Bienenstich. It was something West gave her whenever she wanted something to eat. Although at the same time, it made her miss him more but she just kept beaming. She was just too awesome to show that she was attached to anyone. "Mm~ Mein blume, I vill teach du how to properly conquer vitals."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
XonyMudd
^casually walks in^

Hi.

I was sleeping outside but then it got cold, so now I'm coming inside because it feels so warm in here.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to lay wherever and lick my p***y.

keirei

"I am sure of it! Love can conquer all! Even zhe boundaries and limitations of biology!"

Francis fell silent when the Swiss was mentioned. The Frenchman was not sure if anyone could...no! No! He shook his head adamantly. There was someone for everyone, there just had to be! Just because the Swiss was rather bland and trigger happy, didn't mean that there wasn't someone out there for him.

"Oui, oui, but of course! If you want, I could always show you ow, you know, give you a lesson, non?"

Lily smiled brightly at him, loving the prospect of being an Aunt. She blinked as he offered to give her a lesson on Bedroom baking. She tilted her head a bit as she considered it. "I guess....I would need practice right?.....learn the right way first" she said quietly. "would it be messy?" she asked looking up at him.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
That Bocchan
keirei

User Image

"Ist zhat..." The Prussian pretty much was shining at the sight of beer accompanied with Bienenstich. It was something West gave her whenever she wanted something to eat. Although at the same time, it made her miss him more but she just kept beaming. She was just too awesome to show that she was attached to anyone. "Mm~ Mein blume, I vill teach du how to properly conquer vitals."

Lily smiled seeing the happy expression on the Prussians face. She was glad that she seemed to like her selections. Her statement though, caused the smaller nation to be a bit confused. "Conquer vital regions?......how does one do that?..." she asked curiously.

Invisible Pawn

keirei
Lily smiled brightly at him, loving the prospect of being an Aunt. She blinked as he offered to give her a lesson on Bedroom baking. She tilted her head a bit as she considered it. "I guess....I would need practice right?.....learn the right way first" she said quietly. "would it be messy?" she asked looking up at him.

(this chat has gone to the gutter xD Julchen wants to teach Lily how to conquer vital regions and Francis wants to show her how to cook in the bedroom xD)

"Oui, oui, but of course! Ah oui, it can be very messy, but not necessarily. Ow about we do zhat after we ave dinner togezher? It would be more convenient zhat way. I would offer to show you now, but you ave company, and alzhough zhat doesn't bozher me in zhe slightest, it might bozher you, and plus, I would...razher not do zhat while mon petite ange is around."

Questionable Bunny

keirei

User Image

"Vhat?! Don't tell mir Vash kept du sheltered! Mein Gott, ve have much to do." Julchen downed the beer as though it was nothing and practically shove that piece of cake down her throat, feeling so awesome. She then pushed the glass and the plate towards Lily. "I need more energy zhen I teach du, ja? Gonna make deine girlfriend or boyfriend happy."

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
XonyMudd
keirei

(this chat has gone to the gutter xD Julchen wants to teach Lily how to conquer vital regions and Francis wants to show her how to cook in the bedroom xD)

"Oui, oui, but of course! Ah oui, it can be very messy, but not necessarily. Ow about we do zhat after we ave dinner togezher? It would be more convenient zhat way. I would offer to show you now, but you ave company, and alzhough zhat doesn't bozher me in zhe slightest, it might bozher you, and plus, I would...razher not do zhat while mon petite ange is around."

(( XD and I am ok with that! XD May be dramatic if either Elizabeta or Natalya show up, since Lily has been "claimed" by both. ))

Lily blinked as she listened to him, sipping her tea quietly. She was a bit confused though, wondering if this was really such a good idea. "So...you have to be alone with the other person?....and it's messy...." she said as she looked at her cup with a small hum. "ok, I guess that could work....I will be able to tell or show Natalya and Elizabeta all that I learned from you" she chirped pleasantly.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
That Bocchan
keirei

User Image

"Vhat?! Don't tell mir Vash kept du sheltered! Mein Gott, ve have much to do." Julchen downed the beer as though it was nothing and practically shove that piece of cake down her throat, feeling so awesome. She then pushed the glass and the plate towards Lily. "I need more energy zhen I teach du, ja? Gonna make deine girlfriend or boyfriend happy."

"Bruder...is very protective...it's a miracle he let me open this place" she said as she giggled softly watching the Prussian chug her drink. She let out a small gasp worried that she would choke, as she watched her practically inhale the cake. She let out a relieved sigh as she took the mug and plate, before nodding. "girlfriend?....you mean I could use what you teach me on Natalya and Elizabeta?" she asked her eyes sparkling at the idea of making the two older nations happy. "i will go and get some more food and drink!" she chirped as she flounced off to the kitchen humming happily.

Invisible Pawn

keirei

(( XD and I am ok with that! XD May be dramatic if either Elizabeta or Natalya show up, since Lily has been "claimed" by both. ))

Lily blinked as she listened to him, sipping her tea quietly. She was a bit confused though, wondering if this was really such a good idea. "So...you have to be alone with the other person?....and it's messy...." she said as she looked at her cup with a small hum. "ok, I guess that could work....I will be able to tell or show Natalya and Elizabeta all that I learned from you" she chirped pleasantly.

(oh dear, that ought to be fun xD especially if they BOTH showed up xD well, after this I think I'll go to bed. My left eyeball is bothering me for some odd reason. maybe I'm starting to get a headache or something ^^;; wink

"Well, you don't ave to be alone, but for some, it is better to be alone, just zhe two, or three, or more of you! Oh hon hon! And it is not always messy. Zhe more love you bake with, zhe messier it may become. Owever, you cannot make an omelette without cracking a few eggs, non?"

Francis blinked at her last remark. He wondered exactly what she meant by telling or showing the Belarusian and Hungarian women.

"Ah, well per'aps you should show zhem and not mention moi at all. It would be...for zhe best, non? Like a pleasant surprise, oui?"

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((GAH!!! I totally lost my spot in this because of a wild Prussia-chan and a wild Greece-chan appeared! HALP))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff