• Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

thankfully I was able to find a screen shot of her outfit. it was kind of hard to find since there are a lot of interpretations of her cloths. lol I found long haired Liechtenstein and I gotta due pre-Switzerland which the really only difference between the two are the dresses. Pre- switz is pink with an apron and long haired is blue with a pink undershirt.

Ah. This reminds me that I haven't watched hetalia for a while. sweatdrop Have you kept up with it? if so, are there any new details about alfred I should be aware of?

ummm no I haven't unfortunately lol I do need to catch up on it sometime. I will be trying to watch it on Kissanime.com. great site for anime streaming.

Ah, ok.

sorry my reply took so long!! lol I was busy with the rps I am in, trying to get at least two of them started and the other I am waiting on a reply that I can actually join.

Nice. smile

yea! Got one that is a war between nations thing. Then a scifi zombie/radiation apocalypse thing and then the one I am trying to get into is a alice in wonderland au. The one's that I had previously seem to have died. Though I think thw people in one are in denial lol.

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

ummm no I haven't unfortunately lol I do need to catch up on it sometime. I will be trying to watch it on Kissanime.com. great site for anime streaming.

Ah, ok.

sorry my reply took so long!! lol I was busy with the rps I am in, trying to get at least two of them started and the other I am waiting on a reply that I can actually join.

Nice. smile

yea! Got one that is a war between nations thing. Then a scifi zombie/radiation apocalypse thing and then the one I am trying to get into is a alice in wonderland au. The one's that I had previously seem to have died. Though I think thw people in one are in denial lol.

Which version of alice in wonderland? I think there are several.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Ah, ok.

Nice. smile

this one is actually where the characters from alice in wonderland are sent to the real world and all but like 3 of them have their memories erased.

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Nice. smile

this one is actually where the characters from alice in wonderland are sent to the real world and all but like 3 of them have their memories erased.

Oh.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Nice. smile

Oh.

Yea it seems pretty fun and one of my friends recommended it, i just havent recieved a answer back from the main person.

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Oh.

Yea it seems pretty fun and one of my friends recommended it, i just havent recieved a answer back from the main person.

Ah, the waiting game.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Oh.

Ah, the waiting game.

Yep, but i can wait lol i think Xd

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Oh.

Ah, the waiting game.

Questing is one way to distract you from waiting.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Oh.

Ah, the waiting game.

Lol true XD

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Ah, the waiting game.

Lol true XD

I hope you get an answer soon. smile

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Ah, the waiting game.

Lol true XD

Lol me too! But i hear she is having family issues, so i gotta be patient.

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Lol true XD

Oh, ok.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Lol true XD

Oh, ok.

Yea, but my friend said she will be back soon lol.

So what have you been up too?

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Lol true XD

Oh, ok.

Good. ^^

Sometimes I look up stories that actually happened that I think would be interesting for an rp. I haven't read fanfiction for a while, and it's kind of tempting to look for some again, lol.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

Lol true XD

Oh, ok.

Good. ^^

Sometimes I look up stories that actually happened that I think would be interesting for an rp. I haven't read fanfiction for a while, and it's kind of tempting to look for some again, lol.

Oo nice! Lol what have you been looking at lately?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff