Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
keirei

"Hai, Feri, Rudwig, and I arl go to zhe rocarl highscorl togezher," answered Kiku. "Vee~ we're all seniors starting this year!," added Feli. "Ja, but Irys und I are in our second year of college. Ve all met last year, but didn't see each ozher much over break," Gilbert said. "Anyvays, let's go play more games!," he added before grabbing Irys by the arm and dragging her. She stumbled a bit, but straightened. Ludwig scrambled after his brother while Kiku followed calmly. Feli had grabbed Kei's arm and was skipping along side her, but without dragging, like Gilbert.

((*snort* Rudwig)) so many Ls *dies*
((Yay!~ emotion_kirakira what house are you?

Arthur as a Slytherin, omg whee ))

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

lol as in no matter what time, if we are at the house 9 times out of 10 he is getting into stuff, or breaking stuff.

Oh. Hopefully nothing of great value has been broken. o.o

so far that I know of no.

That's good.

yep lol

And hopefully it will stay that way.

Hygienic Conventioneer

x I r i s O p a l x
AllHailTheMadKing

GiriPan is so cute. I'm not sure why England is Asa in AsaKiku? PruCan is adorable. It is kind of like an opposites thing. A lot of what I see is people shipping them because they're 2 of the forgotten countries. Mattie is never noticed and Gil faded away. So they're opposites, but also relate to each other in some way. 2p is one of those AU(alternate universe) things. 2p means second player. They're like opposites of their 1p. I'll give a few examples. Canada's 2p will beat the s**t out of you with a hockey stick if you forget him. He's violent at times and often gets into fights with 2p America. He has a soft spot for cute things and still loves maple as much as his 1p. 2p America is classified as a villain since his 1p is the Hero. He carries around a baseball bat with nails and is a total flirt. He's a vegan and avoids sweets when he can. My Avi is actually an example of 2p England. He's a very chipper character who hates swearing, even has a swear jar, and he's an amazing cook. His favorite things are cupcakes and bow ties. He sometimes poisons his cupcakes for those on his bad side. Most of the 2ps look completely opposite of their 1ps. 2p America has reddish brown hair and red eyes with tan skin(he's actually supposed to be Native American) 2p Canada's eyes are violet purple and his hair color is same, but longer and pulled back in a pony tail. He and America also wear shades instead of eye glasses. 2p England is strawberry blond, has neon blue eyes(when he gets mad a pink swirl shows up), and he has freckles(which he is very self conscious about) oh and 2p Canada also hunts and kills poachers for a living emotion_awesome if you want to know more just go to google 3nodding

Also here's a link for that adorable emotion_kirakira RusAme tumblr I was talking about.
~~***~~

Thanks for explaining all that! That's really interesting. 3nodding I ended up searching just about every 2p character I could think of, my life has changed. xd And I googled how to say Arthur in Japanese and it came up with this: This is how the name Arthur would be pronounced in Japanese: a-a-sa-a, so maybe that's where it comes from? o:

That Tumblr is so adorable. 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Fem!Russia is super cute.

Also sorry for replying mega late, I just got internet ;-;

Alex Clyde's Wife

Angelic Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Married 100
AllHailTheMadKing

I love 2p!verse emotion_awesome ooh, that makes perfect sense. I hadn't thought of that emotion_facepalm

Nyo!Russia is freakin adorable =w= ahahaha, the part where they have to 'kidnap' Juno from Mattie xD poor Mattie. I also like Nyo!Italy and Nyo!Canada. So cute~ and Japan and China. Russia's Nyo version can trick people 3 times as well as his cute, innocent smile as a male xD ahaha, I just remembered a comic I saw with Nyo!Italy. I need to find the link for you xD it was really cute and funny!

Also it's perfectly fine c:

Edit: I found the comic on this link if you scroll down a bit whee
~***~
Oh oh! Did you see the Nyo Episode? It's an extra from season 5!
~***~

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
x I r i s O p a l x
keirei

"Hai, Feri, Rudwig, and I arl go to zhe rocarl highscorl togezher," answered Kiku. "Vee~ we're all seniors starting this year!," added Feli. "Ja, but Irys und I are in our second year of college. Ve all met last year, but didn't see each ozher much over break," Gilbert said. "Anyvays, let's go play more games!," he added before grabbing Irys by the arm and dragging her. She stumbled a bit, but straightened. Ludwig scrambled after his brother while Kiku followed calmly. Feli had grabbed Kei's arm and was skipping along side her, but without dragging, like Gilbert.

((*snort* Rudwig)) so many Ls *dies*
((Yay!~ emotion_kirakira what house are you?

Arthur as a Slytherin, omg whee ))

"that sounds really nice" Kei said smiling at Kiku, before she tilted her head a bit. she kind of felt a bit like a third wheel at this point, they all knew each other. She blinked as she felt her arm get grabbed as she was tugged gently after the group with Feli, causing her to smile softly.

((lol XD but the way he talks is soooo cute! XD

((all tests I have taken have put me in hufflepuff. what about you? ))

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

lol as in no matter what time, if we are at the house 9 times out of 10 he is getting into stuff, or breaking stuff.

Oh. Hopefully nothing of great value has been broken. o.o

That's good.

yep lol

that would be good XD

Heroic Athlete

keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

That's good.

yep lol

that would be good XD

Indeed. Oh, I believe team kitsune won, but as far as I can tell, no prizes have been given out yet. Keep an eye on your inventory.

Excitable Chomper

The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

That's good.

yep lol

that would be good XD

Indeed. Oh, I believe team kitsune won, but as far as I can tell, no prizes have been given out yet. Keep an eye on your inventory.

There's the tiny doll giveaway, though in the announcement. An SDPlus doll I think.

heart heart heart I SHIP ENGLAND WITH EVERYONE. heart heart heart

Heroic Athlete

WinkeeCharm
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

yep lol

that would be good XD

There's the tiny doll giveaway, though in the announcement. An SDPlus doll I think.

I got that one already. 3nodding I heard there was supposed to be a bundle though.

Excitable Chomper

The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm
The American Hetalian
keirei
The American Hetalian
keirei

yep lol

that would be good XD

I got that one already. 3nodding I heard there was supposed to be a bundle though.

Humf... Something we have to pay for AGAIN. Honestly, this is getting a bit ridiculous. I miss the days when events granted awesome stuff for free. Like those Frontier Skies badges. The free event items currently are really bland, and the events themselves are gold rigs and sinks.

There's already some bundle items for the Spirits event, that costs billions. I don't even wanna look. crying crying crying

Heroic Athlete

WinkeeCharm

I don't believe they'll make you pay for this one. o.o ;

Excitable Chomper

The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm

And I doubt it would be a bundle. Just an item. But the bundle IS supposed to be bought. Still, they're stretching it thin, being two days late and not even announcing the winner officially yet. But yes, the kitsunes won.

Heroic Athlete

WinkeeCharm
The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm

And I doubt it would be a bundle. Just an item. But the bundle IS supposed to be bought. Still, they're stretching it thin, being two days late and not even announcing the winner officially yet. But yes, the kitsunes won.

Hopefully we'll all find out soon. Either way, it was pretty close between the two teams; I almost thought it would end in one big tie, lol.

Excitable Chomper

The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm
The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm

Hopefully we'll all find out soon. Either way, it was pretty close between the two teams; I almost thought it would end in one big tie, lol.

Tie? The kitsunes won by a margin of more than a hundred million. There is no tie. whee

Heroic Athlete

WinkeeCharm
The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm
The American Hetalian
WinkeeCharm

Tie? The kitsunes won by a margin of more than a hundred million. There is no tie. whee

Oh. My bad. ^^ ; The bar looked almost even at one point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff