Noob

whoop i'm all better now! but yeah idk the medication has rare heart-related side effects and though it probably wasn't anything serious in my case i was super freaked out so yeah i won't be taking any more of that stuff. it's pretty commonly prescribed so praying i don't get any more infections lol!
yeah it makes me nervous too how they just try whatever on you but i've had some pretty awesome doctors in the past so having known them is reassuring. i could never do drugs outside a hospital, i need to know somebody's there watching my vitals hahaha!

HOLY CRAP about the tooth thing??? that never happened to me oh my god poor you!!! D:
what what what throwing up with stitches in your mouth dude no no no no no nooo! s**t! how are you supposed to eat that much after the surgery anyway??? oh man they have to have something else, i never felt even a little sick when i had mine done. i just bled everywhere, which i'm sure you did too, but seriously now i feel lucky that was my biggest problem. definitely ask for something else when you get the last one done! it'll be better anyway since it's just one right? yep. they hardest part is over, at least!