Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Rogue

Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

emotion_kirakira I love it! Do you mind if i put it in my sig?
I still haven't started on yours ^^;
4laugh That would be an honor 3nodding

And haha, that's fine! I wanted to do yours - give a little pick-me-up, spread a bit of cheer if I can ^.^

I took a screenshot of your avi, so if you need to change it you can. I'm not particularly good at drawing people though, but it doesn't matter
Hehe, all righty~ Eh, sometimes I change it often, sometimes it's the same for weeks, no biggie XD (I have changed it a few times in a day before haha)

And so long as you're up for it and it's fun for you, it's all good 3nodding

Mkay ^-^. I am up for it. The last human I drew was a flying viking, so it'll be nice to switch gears to something else
>w< A flying viking sounds pretty epic though! 3nodding

Alien Streaker

Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

emotion_kirakira I love it! Do you mind if i put it in my sig?
I still haven't started on yours ^^;
4laugh That would be an honor 3nodding

And haha, that's fine! I wanted to do yours - give a little pick-me-up, spread a bit of cheer if I can ^.^

I took a screenshot of your avi, so if you need to change it you can. I'm not particularly good at drawing people though, but it doesn't matter
Hehe, all righty~ Eh, sometimes I change it often, sometimes it's the same for weeks, no biggie XD (I have changed it a few times in a day before haha)

Mkay ^-^. I am up for it. The last human I drew was a flying viking, so it'll be nice to switch gears to something else

It is! I didn't want to draw its face, so i did a thing which made it slightly scary but meant i didn't have to draw the face

Shy Conversationalist

Milantra
Mitzuki_rei
Milantra
Mitzuki_rei
Milantra
Oh lordy! I thought I fixed mine this weekend too but yeah, narp emotion_donotwant lol

I have no idea where this huge headache decided to come from and squat on my head this morning >w<
I gave you mine twisted
Ahhh! Hm...I wonder who I threw it to next XD
some unsuspecting fool
>w< Poor somebody. Well, it only lasted about a day, so he/she can probably pitch it to someone else soon after XD
lol awesome, bet headaches are evil curses some one made.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU

I hate to bring it back to these crazy bastards again, but seriously!

Music needs to get back to this:

https://soundcloud.com/user511117462/tokyo-ska-paradise-orchestra
Too many people focused on the big bucks for little effort, ne? >w< (Today, I mean). lol

"You know Dave, I'd like to think with my new album, I'm the voice of a new, younger generation."

"How? With auto-tune you aren't even the voice of your own album!"
What's a shame is that some of that is sometimes more of the producers/other people's decisions to market a supposedly cute face or interesting name as opposed to nurturing vocal talents or completely bypassing them >w<

Talent? You have it?

Doesn't matter, you've got a horse-face!

gonk
Well yeah, there's that too >w<

Beauty = power.

Sparkling Rogue

Mitzuki_rei
Milantra
Mitzuki_rei
Milantra
Mitzuki_rei
Milantra
Oh lordy! I thought I fixed mine this weekend too but yeah, narp emotion_donotwant lol

I have no idea where this huge headache decided to come from and squat on my head this morning >w<
I gave you mine twisted
Ahhh! Hm...I wonder who I threw it to next XD
some unsuspecting fool
>w< Poor somebody. Well, it only lasted about a day, so he/she can probably pitch it to someone else soon after XD
lol awesome, bet headaches are evil curses some one made.
He made a bunch that gets passed around whenever someone finally shrugs one off lol

Sparkling Rogue

Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

It is! I didn't want to draw its face, so i did a thing which made it slightly scary but meant i didn't have to draw the face
whee If it's not too hard to dig up, could I see it sometime?

I'd like to figure out how to make things look a little scarier when I want to - haven't really gotten it yet, I think XD

Sparkling Rogue

1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU

"You know Dave, I'd like to think with my new album, I'm the voice of a new, younger generation."

What's a shame is that some of that is sometimes more of the producers/other people's decisions to market a supposedly cute face or interesting name as opposed to nurturing vocal talents or completely bypassing them >w<

Talent? You have it?

gonk

Beauty = power.

But what about them horse faces though! xd

Enduring Sex Symbol

Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU

Talent? You have it?

gonk

Beauty = power.

There will always exist the conundrum of Sarah Jessica Parker and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

ninja

Alien Streaker

Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

I'd like to figure out how to make things look a little scarier when I want to - haven't really gotten it yet, I think XD

For some reason the picture is abnormally big, but here you go
User Image [/spoiler[

Sparkling Rogue

1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU
Milantra
1-800-OMG-STFU

Talent? You have it?

gonk

Beauty = power.

There will always exist the conundrum of Sarah Jessica Parker and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

ninja
Sarah Michelle Gellar was at least a bit cuter when she was younger, imo. But I do not understand the hype over Sarah Jessica Parker, yes XD

Sparkling Rogue

Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

User Image [/spoiler[
>w< I have a slightly bigger comp screen, so maybe it felt even larger to me, but hey! It's all good XD

And the face - or lack thereof...? lol - turned out well for that composition 3nodding

Alien Streaker

Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

User Image [/spoiler[
>w< I have a slightly bigger comp screen, so maybe it felt even larger to me, but hey! It's all good XD

And the face - or lack thereof...? lol - turned out well for that composition 3nodding

Thanks! I definitely didn't just want to not add a face lol

Sparkling Rogue

Pipotronyellow
It's all good and dandy - I mean...I have totally arranged a doodle piece to avoid drawing legs or hands or whatever that I don't feel up for doing at that time whee

Alien Streaker

Milantra
Pipotronyellow
It's all good and dandy - I mean...I have totally arranged a doodle piece to avoid drawing legs or hands or whatever that I don't feel up for doing at that time whee

I also made the legs fade out since I didn't want to draw those either lol

Sparkling Rogue

Pipotronyellow
Milantra
Pipotronyellow

I also made the legs fade out since I didn't want to draw those either lol
Haha, I hear ya 3nodding

Though sometimes I have the bad habit of literally running out of room xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out