Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I want to make some friends who will actually message me. redface I only have 10 friends, but I never message them I get nervous to message them, because I keep thinking they might not even want to text me. (´;д;`) I'm very friendly but get shy really easily I hope I'll make so friends who will be willing to actually text me (#/。\#) This is so embarrassing 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。
Emerald Zombie
Rawries
Hello, I want to make some friends who will actually message me. redface I only have 10 friends, but I never message them I get nervous to message them, because I keep thinking they might not even want to text me. (´;д;`) I'm very friendly but get shy really easily I hope I'll make so friends who will be willing to actually text me (#/。\#) This is so embarrassing 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

No need to be embarrassed! Hey, I'm Mell. I'd be interested in messaging and talking. smile

R-Really? (/∇\*) It's nice to meet you Mell (。・´ω`・)ノ

Shameless Toy

Rawries

Hello hello; i wouldnt mind talking to you :03

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Rawries

Hey how are you?
rainbow-DINOdad
Rawries

(๑→‿ฺ←๑) Yay
Rawries

Hello there biggrin
Im always looking for new people to talk to!

Shameless Toy

Rawries
rainbow-DINOdad
Rawries

(๑→‿ฺ←๑) Yay

huehue so how are you sweetie?
soul deus
Rawries

Hey how are you?

Hello, I'm good thanks for asking. How are you? (*≧∀≦*)

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Rawries
soul deus
Rawries

Hey how are you?

I am fine, just about to cook something... Sooo.. What sort of thing do you like?
Crazed soul6
Rawries

Hello there biggrin
Im always looking for new people to talk to!

Heh, that's good to hear (/v\*)
rainbow-DINOdad
Rawries
rainbow-DINOdad
Rawries

(๑→‿ฺ←๑) Yay

I'm doing good, thanks. How are you? (*ノ∀`*)
soul deus
Rawries
soul deus
Rawries

Hey how are you?

I am fine, just about to cook something... Sooo.. What sort of thing do you like?

I like playing video games, reading manga/comics, watching Youtubers, (Mostly gamers) and watch anime How about you? @^▽^@

Shameless Toy

Rawries
rainbow-DINOdad
Rawries
rainbow-DINOdad
Rawries

(๑→‿ฺ←๑) Yay

I'm doing good, thanks. How are you? (*ノ∀`*)

I am well just about to head to bed <nods>
so if i dont reply i will in the morning or you can pm me and ill reply there~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas