• Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
LostLover666
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
Hey ya'll. I'm 19 and I'm kind of a loner but I'm getting sick of it. Lol sooo quote me and see if you wanna be my friend ^^ Lol
ヽ(;▽;)ノ ·.·´¯`·.· вєωωєн ·.·´¯`·.· ∩( ・ω・)∩

haiiiii~~~ heart

Lol hello hello heart

how're you this evening?? 3nodding

It is afternoon here but I am good ^^ How are you ^^

aha olawl sorry X3 it's actually midnight in the UK User Image
How's your day been then? X3
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

A bit I suppose. Lol. I've ridden the horse since it happened. Things like that just happen once in a while. Lol I don't hold it against the horse

I see, you must really like horses ^^ I've never rode one before though xD

I grew up on them. So it doesn't bother me at all. Not in the least bit. Lol I've broken many stallions so, I've broken a few bones lol

I see =3 well by the sound of that it's very natural for you ^^ hopefully one day I'll get a chance to experience a ride on one =P

Lol it really is. Well, too bad you didn't live here, cuz we give lessons and rides and stuff like that on the weekends lol. Once a year we do a ride for autistic kids.

Nice, yeah I'm not sure if there's anything around here though ya never know. I see that's a very nice things to do I bet the kids love it ^^

They do. It's so much fun and so cute!
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I grew up on them. So it doesn't bother me at all. Not in the least bit. Lol I've broken many stallions so, I've broken a few bones lol

I see =3 well by the sound of that it's very natural for you ^^ hopefully one day I'll get a chance to experience a ride on one =P

Lol it really is. Well, too bad you didn't live here, cuz we give lessons and rides and stuff like that on the weekends lol. Once a year we do a ride for autistic kids.

Nice, yeah I'm not sure if there's anything around here though ya never know. I see that's a very nice things to do I bet the kids love it ^^

Aw well I'm glade to hear it ^_^ you sound like a really sweet person.
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
Hey ya'll. I'm 19 and I'm kind of a loner but I'm getting sick of it. Lol sooo quote me and see if you wanna be my friend ^^ Lol

haiiiii~~~ heart

Lol hello hello heart

how're you this evening?? 3nodding

It is afternoon here but I am good ^^ How are you ^^

aha olawl sorry X3 it's actually midnight in the UK User Image
How's your day been then? X3

Lol oh wow. Yeah it's like 4:30 her elol
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

Lol awe well thank you ^^ I did stupid s**t when I was younger so i try to make up for it now lol
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

Lol awe well thank you ^^ I did stupid s**t when I was younger so i try to make up for it now lol

We all do that when we're young lol. What matters is how you treat people now =)

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666

Lol yup. I'm a lil protective lol ^^

haha well thats good biggrin

Lol yuppers it is ^^

haha so umm yeah haha

Lolno idea what to say either. Soo what do you like to do?

im a gamer
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

We all do that when we're young lol. What matters is how you treat people now =)

Lol I agree with you ^^ heart
Program_Virus
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666

Lol yup. I'm a lil protective lol ^^

haha well thats good biggrin

Lol yuppers it is ^^

haha so umm yeah haha

Lolno idea what to say either. Soo what do you like to do?

im a gamer

Sounds like fun lol <3
LostLover666
Moonlight Agony
Most of the time I'm all alone, but that might be due to not knowing people in my cold city.

Well its the opposite for me. Too many people know who I am. But I'm still always looking for friends ^^ So hi, I'm charlie ^^

hi smile
Nightkillerzzz
LostLover666
Moonlight Agony
Most of the time I'm all alone, but that might be due to not knowing people in my cold city.

Well its the opposite for me. Too many people know who I am. But I'm still always looking for friends ^^ So hi, I'm charlie ^^

hi smile

Lol hello ^^
LostLover666
Nightkillerzzz
LostLover666
Moonlight Agony

hi smile

Lol hello ^^

how u doin
Nightkillerzzz
LostLover666
Nightkillerzzz
LostLover666
Moonlight Agony

hi smile

Lol hello ^^

how u doin

I'm good ^^ How're you?

Peaceful Pal

LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

Lol I agree with you ^^ heart

3nodding yep I always treat others as they treat me =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff