Welcome to Gaia! ::

LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

Lol me to! I love those shows!!! And thanks. Iv'e still got about 7 weeks left lol

Yep watching Paranormal Witness atm, I just have an interest in that kinda stuff =3
Oh wow still got quiet a while a head of you. One of my younger sisters broke her leg while playing softball and the school had not tended to the field properly and when she slide to base her foot got caught in a hole there.

Ouch that sucks. I've got 5 weeks with the cast. Then two weeks of rehab lol

I see yeah she had to go through all that ^^; they had to cut into her leg and put screws in =s

Yeah I've got screws in mine too. Six of them actually. I broke it in like 6 places I thnk

Dang, how did you break your leg?
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

i'm fine, how are you doing?

I'm good ^^ Just a little tired

aww, well you should get some rest then hun. 3nodding

Lol naw. That's absoultely no fun.

fun isn't healthy all the time, just don't overexert yourself. random, but i love your hair! heart

Lol oh i know. But I"ve got too much to do today lol. Thanks. It's actually shorter than that. When I lost all my hair it only grew back a little bit. So the last bit of it, is extensions. But they're like the really really good ones. So they are like glued and sewn to my head lol.
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

Lol me to! I love those shows!!! And thanks. Iv'e still got about 7 weeks left lol

Yep watching Paranormal Witness atm, I just have an interest in that kinda stuff =3
Oh wow still got quiet a while a head of you. One of my younger sisters broke her leg while playing softball and the school had not tended to the field properly and when she slide to base her foot got caught in a hole there.

I see yeah she had to go through all that ^^; they had to cut into her leg and put screws in =s

Yeah I've got screws in mine too. Six of them actually. I broke it in like 6 places I thnk

My father own a ranch so we have horses. And my dad bought a new stallion and he was wild. I was the only one he'd let touch him or put a saddle on him. So I did and I rode him for about twenty minutes before something spooked him and he flung he off. Then he turned around and landed on my leg, more than once
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

i'm fine, how are you doing?

I'm good ^^ Just a little tired

aww, well you should get some rest then hun. 3nodding

Lol naw. That's absoultely no fun.

fun isn't healthy all the time, just don't overexert yourself. random, but i love your hair! heart

Lol oh i know. But I"ve got too much to do today lol. Thanks. It's actually shorter than that. When I lost all my hair it only grew back a little bit. So the last bit of it, is extensions. But they're like the really really good ones. So they are like glued and sewn to my head lol.

your welcome. lol, bit too complicated for me but you look beautiful regardless of how. 3nodding

what have you got to do?
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

My father own a ranch so we have horses. And my dad bought a new stallion and he was wild. I was the only one he'd let touch him or put a saddle on him. So I did and I rode him for about twenty minutes before something spooked him and he flung he off. Then he turned around and landed on my leg, more than once

>< ouch mustive scared the hell out of you when it happened ^^;
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

A bit I suppose. Lol. I've ridden the horse since it happened. Things like that just happen once in a while. Lol I don't hold it against the horse
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

A bit I suppose. Lol. I've ridden the horse since it happened. Things like that just happen once in a while. Lol I don't hold it against the horse

I see, you must really like horses ^^ I've never rode one before though xD

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
LostLover666
Hey ya'll. I'm 19 and I'm kind of a loner but I'm getting sick of it. Lol sooo quote me and see if you wanna be my friend ^^ Lol
ヽ(;▽;)ノ ·.·´¯`·.· вєωωєн ·.·´¯`·.· ∩( ・ω・)∩

haiiiii~~~ heart
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I grew up on them. So it doesn't bother me at all. Not in the least bit. Lol I've broken many stallions so, I've broken a few bones lol
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
Hey ya'll. I'm 19 and I'm kind of a loner but I'm getting sick of it. Lol sooo quote me and see if you wanna be my friend ^^ Lol

haiiiii~~~ heart

Lol hello hello heart

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
LostLover666
-Bluenx-
LostLover666

haiiiii~~~ heart

Lol hello hello heart

how're you this evening?? 3nodding
-Bluenx-
LostLover666
-Bluenx-
LostLover666

haiiiii~~~ heart

Lol hello hello heart

how're you this evening?? 3nodding

It is afternoon here but I am good ^^ How are you ^^
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I grew up on them. So it doesn't bother me at all. Not in the least bit. Lol I've broken many stallions so, I've broken a few bones lol

I see =3 well by the sound of that it's very natural for you ^^ hopefully one day I'll get a chance to experience a ride on one =P
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I see =3 well by the sound of that it's very natural for you ^^ hopefully one day I'll get a chance to experience a ride on one =P

Lol it really is. Well, too bad you didn't live here, cuz we give lessons and rides and stuff like that on the weekends lol. Once a year we do a ride for autistic kids.
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

Lol it really is. Well, too bad you didn't live here, cuz we give lessons and rides and stuff like that on the weekends lol. Once a year we do a ride for autistic kids.

Nice, yeah I'm not sure if there's anything around here though ya never know. I see that's a very nice things to do I bet the kids love it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff