LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I'm good. How are you ^^

I'm doing good now that I'm off work lol just enjoying watching some shows =3

Sounds like fun. Lol I'm not working right now

*Glances at your profile* ah ok broke your leghuh ? That's really gotta suck =( I hope it heals well soon for you.

Yeah watching stuff on paranormal things xD though I watch stuff like that all year around not just around this time.

Lol me to! I love those shows!!! And thanks. Iv'e still got about 7 weeks left lol

Yep watching Paranormal Witness atm, I just have an interest in that kinda stuff =3
Oh wow still got quiet a while a head of you. One of my younger sisters broke her leg while playing softball and the school had not tended to the field properly and when she slide to base her foot got caught in a hole there.
hi there love, i'll be your friend. smile
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I'm good. How are you ^^

I'm doing good now that I'm off work lol just enjoying watching some shows =3

*Glances at your profile* ah ok broke your leghuh ? That's really gotta suck =( I hope it heals well soon for you.

Yeah watching stuff on paranormal things xD though I watch stuff like that all year around not just around this time.

Lol me to! I love those shows!!! And thanks. Iv'e still got about 7 weeks left lol

Yep watching Paranormal Witness atm, I just have an interest in that kinda stuff =3
Oh wow still got quiet a while a head of you. One of my younger sisters broke her leg while playing softball and the school had not tended to the field properly and when she slide to base her foot got caught in a hole there.

Ouch that sucks. I've got 5 weeks with the cast. Then two weeks of rehab lol
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

Coolies ^^ Hiya ^^ How're you?
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

i'm fine, how are you doing?
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I see yeah she had to go through all that ^^; they had to cut into her leg and put screws in =s

Friendly Citizen

3,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LostLover666
Hey ya'll. I'm 19 and I'm kind of a loner but I'm getting sick of it. Lol sooo quote me and see if you wanna be my friend ^^ Lol

Hi, I joined recently, even though this is my 2nd time here. I am 18 and am looking for some friends smile

Devoted Conventioneer

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666

Lol it's okay. I've got enough money and lawyers that he'll never see my daughter lol

oh haa i see

Lol yup. I'm a lil protective lol ^^

haha well thats good biggrin

Lol yuppers it is ^^

haha so umm yeah haha
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

I'm good ^^ Just a little tired
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

aww, well you should get some rest then hun. 3nodding
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666
Natheren
LostLover666

I see yeah she had to go through all that ^^; they had to cut into her leg and put screws in =s

Yeah I've got screws in mine too. Six of them actually. I broke it in like 6 places I thnk
Riu the Samurai
LostLover666
Hey ya'll. I'm 19 and I'm kind of a loner but I'm getting sick of it. Lol sooo quote me and see if you wanna be my friend ^^ Lol

Hi, I joined recently, even though this is my 2nd time here. I am 18 and am looking for some friends smile

Lol Hiya ^^ How're you? ^^
Program_Virus
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666
Program_Virus
LostLover666

Lol it's okay. I've got enough money and lawyers that he'll never see my daughter lol

oh haa i see

Lol yup. I'm a lil protective lol ^^

haha well thats good biggrin

Lol yuppers it is ^^

haha so umm yeah haha

Lolno idea what to say either. Soo what do you like to do?
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

Lol naw. That's absoultely no fun.
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat
LostLover666
Maria Kurenai Aristocrat

Lol naw. That's absoultely no fun.

fun isn't healthy all the time, just don't overexert yourself. random, but i love your hair! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff