Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Seeker

Deleoni
Zaleha

Oh. Really? Graduating soon? What's your degree?

Yeah hopefully finish 2015 and it's Education and Childhood studies. I've got so much to do...
wow. Impressive. I like your degree. Usually, when we're almost at the finish line, the work just keep piling up and like it won't ever end.but have faith and jsut do your best without looking at the finish line. You'll end up finishing everything in a blink of an eye. Lol. I finshed my degree on 2012 but i wanna get a masters degree soon.

Shaggy Consumer

Zaleha
Deleoni
Zaleha

Yeah hopefully finish 2015 and it's Education and Childhood studies. I've got so much to do...
wow. Impressive. I like your degree. Usually, when we're almost at the finish line, the work just keep piling up and like it won't ever end.but have faith and jsut do your best without looking at the finish line. You'll end up finishing everything in a blink of an eye. Lol. I finshed my degree on 2012 but i wanna get a masters degree soon.

I want to get a masters too.
I want to get my PGCE first.
I also would like to go to Korea or China to teach there for a year or two. I've taught a lot abroad.

Lonely Seeker

Deleoni
Zaleha
Deleoni
Zaleha

I want to get a masters too.
I want to get my PGCE first.
I also would like to go to Korea or China to teach there for a year or two. I've taught a lot abroad.
thats good. A college degree now is usually not enough.

What's PGCE? Also Korea sounds great. Lol. If i were to go there, it's for vacation. Lol

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Zaleha
AzureHydra
Zaleha
AzureHydra
Zaleha
AzureHydra

Oh hahaha, I thought you simply ignored. smile Drinking and working on some art and hobbies. Gaia age? Like 3.5k days that's quite a while.

I cant ignore someone kind enough not to ignore me! (My post)
Tyanks for that, btw. Any way, what art are you working on? And what are your hobbies? I got like 3080 days. 3500 is quite imoressive..

Aww, that's so polite. If people were like that now a days, the world would be a kinder place. blaugh
Well I was pressing flowers the other day. Making a greeting card with a flower placed on it. Hoping that it lasts as long as the card itself. Also drew some patterns on the blank spaces. 3nodding Besides pressing, yo-yoing, rollerblading, and drawing. What are yours? Yeah, I suppose I've been a member of gaia for far too long. sweatdrop

Awww. That would be the best card. Personally made. I bet it's beautiful.

I draw and play guitar, singing along while playing too.

Oh cool. I hope the person receiving takes it that way. biggrin It takes time to fully press something and maintain its color then a technique in mounting. XD
I use to play guitar for 7 years but I've forgotten everything I learned . Now I regret that. So do you plan to be an artist?

Am sure that person will appreciate it!

Wow.. why did you stop?. That's a shame..
Am not cut out to be an artistq. Lol. I wish i could sing well.

i was young and i got bored easily. Now i can appreciate it more but too late, i would have to start all over. It's hard being an artist of any kind. I wish i could paint or dance well but that ain't happening. XD I'm stranded, dead car, no way back home. Blehhh, just what i need in a vacation.

Shaggy Consumer

Zaleha

What's PGCE? Also Korea sounds great. Lol. If i were to go there, it's for vacation. Lol

A PGCE is basically another course with QTS (Qualified teacher status) which is well known both here in the UK and abroad so I'd like to get that. They're cranking down on it though so its tough to get in which is a pain because the student loans company has messed up on my application and so thats a problem I'm trying to fix that I have to wait until January to.

I want to go abroad because I want to see the world and being able to adapt my skills is something I like the sound of. It's a challenge that I want to take on. Especially when it comes to also aquiring a new language. I'd love to know more than English even though I speak a little Greek too.

Hilarious Genius

Zaleha
Ragaen

Hello Zally.
c:
hello Ragaen. What's up?

Not much, not feeling very well at the moment.
Very tired and starting to feel a bit sick-ish.

How are you doing?
(:

Lonely Seeker

AzureHydra
Zaleha
AzureHydra
Zaleha
AzureHydra

Aww, that's so polite. If people were like that now a days, the world would be a kinder place. blaugh
Well I was pressing flowers the other day. Making a greeting card with a flower placed on it. Hoping that it lasts as long as the card itself. Also drew some patterns on the blank spaces. 3nodding Besides pressing, yo-yoing, rollerblading, and drawing. What are yours? Yeah, I suppose I've been a member of gaia for far too long. sweatdrop

Awww. That would be the best card. Personally made. I bet it's beautiful.

I draw and play guitar, singing along while playing too.

Oh cool. I hope the person receiving takes it that way. biggrin It takes time to fully press something and maintain its color then a technique in mounting. XD
I use to play guitar for 7 years but I've forgotten everything I learned . Now I regret that. So do you plan to be an artist?

Am sure that person will appreciate it!

Wow.. why did you stop?. That's a shame..
Am not cut out to be an artistq. Lol. I wish i could sing well.

i was young and i got bored easily. Now i can appreciate it more but too late, i would have to start all over. It's hard being an artist of any kind. I wish i could paint or dance well but that ain't happening. XD I'm stranded, dead car, no way back home. Blehhh, just what i need in a vacation.

Lol. am sure if you try again you can easily remember how to.
I love drawing. But i've only drawn once on a canvas not counting the ones i did for school competitions. Lol. I usually do digital. I used to dance in high school. Now, its just something i do to exercise.
Where you stranded?

Lonely Seeker

Deleoni
Zaleha

A PGCE is basically another course with QTS (Qualified teacher status) which is well known both here in the UK and abroad so I'd like to get that. They're cranking down on it though so its tough to get in which is a pain because the student loans company has messed up on my application and so thats a problem I'm trying to fix that I have to wait until January to.

I want to go abroad because I want to see the world and being able to adapt my skills is something I like the sound of. It's a challenge that I want to take on. Especially when it comes to also aquiring a new language. I'd love to know more than English even though I speak a little Greek too.
oh i see. Well that would really help with your qualifications. Hope all goes well for you. ^^
Learning the culture and language of other countries is always exciting. I wanna do that too. But since i cant go abroad for now, am just looking for people from other countries to talk to here online. Hehe

Lonely Seeker

Ragaen
Zaleha
Ragaen

Hello Zally.
c:
hello Ragaen. What's up?

How are you doing?
(:
awww. Well i hope you feel better soon. It's raining and quite windy here where i live so most of the day just snuggled up in bed. Hehe

Hilarious Genius

Zaleha
Ragaen
Zaleha
Ragaen

Hello Zally.
c:
hello Ragaen. What's up?

How are you doing?
(:
awww. Well i hope you feel better soon. It's raining and quite windy here where i live so most of the day just snuggled up in bed. Hehe

I hope so too, but so far it only seems to be getting worse.
;-;

It was snowing here yesterday.
And today is a blue sunny sky.
Haha.

Lonely Seeker

Ragaen
Zaleha
Ragaen
Zaleha
Ragaen

Hello Zally.
c:
hello Ragaen. What's up?

How are you doing?
(:

I hope so too, but so far it only seems to be getting worse.
;-;

It was snowing here yesterday.
And today is a blue sunny sky.
Haha.

You should get plenty of rest.
So blue skies but still cold?
It was sunny yesterday morning. But at night, usually there's fog. The weather's really unpredictable here

Shaggy Consumer

Zaleha
Deleoni
Zaleha

I want to go abroad because I want to see the world and being able to adapt my skills is something I like the sound of. It's a challenge that I want to take on. Especially when it comes to also acquiring a new language. I'd love to know more than English even though I speak a little Greek too.
oh i see. Well that would really help with your qualifications. Hope all goes well for you. ^^
Learning the culture and language of other countries is always exciting. I wanna do that too. But since i cant go abroad for now, am just looking for people from other countries to talk to here online. Hehe

Haha that's a good idea, maybe you should try a forum where you can communicate with people who know another language extensively and practice to pick it up. Eventually when you do travel you'll know a little more to be able to be truly comfortable in that country. I was doing that at one point.

As for travelling I am looking forward to doing a variety of things with my skills that can be applied in other countries. For example I know that there are English speaking teachers needed in Korea and China so that's an opportunity for me to get a break. ; ]

Lonely Seeker

Deleoni

Haha that's a good idea, maybe you should try a forum where you can communicate with people who know another language extensively and practice to pick it up. Eventually when you do travel you'll know a little more to be able to be truly comfortable in that country. I was doing that at one point.

As for travelling I am looking forward to doing a variety of things with my skills that can be applied in other countries. For example I know that there are English speaking teachers needed in Korea and China so that's an opportunity for me to get a break. ; ]

Well, i did get to meet a lot of people online but am not trying to learn their language. Hehe. Just english convos.

Am sure you'll have fun. I have a close friend who's teching english language to korean students. But i think she quit for now.

Enduring Sex Symbol

Sense? On the internet?

That is so 1990s! ninja
Common sense is your best friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items