Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Hello my real name is Dorothy. I am 23.I have been a gaia member since 2004 but my old account got hacked. SO this is my oldest account now. I am looking for friends that would wanna chat sometimes as I might not be on every single day. I have terrible luck making friends on here. People add me talk for a second and then stop talking. cuz there butts lol
Anywho I love animals but my favourite is cats :3 I am an artist I sketch do line arts and pencil colouring paint do crafts and other things. I love anime and reading manga and crime shows.

Lets chat and be friends smile

Lethia Minakarmaru's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Swapper

38,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hello!
Maybe you can help me out on this terrible situation that has been eating my mind for weeks!

Chocolate or Maple Syrup?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Nova x
Hello!
Maybe you can help me out on this terrible situation that has been eating my mind for weeks!

on waffles I recommend melted butter and maple syrup , crepes are good with jelly and whipped cream. I like chocolate better than maple syrup. you can cook pork chops with a little maple syrup in the pan and its yummy.

Lethia Minakarmaru's Partner In Crime

Swashbuckling Swapper

38,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
XxRainbowPicklesxX
Dark Nova x
Hello!

on waffles I recommend melted butter and maple syrup , crepes are good with jelly and whipped cream. I like chocolate better than maple syrup. you can cook pork chops with a little maple syrup in the pan and its yummy.

OMG! I totally agree with you! You are my new best friend now (:

BTW: Crepes are also delicious with Sugar and Lemon Juice. So good...

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dark Nova x
XxRainbowPicklesxX
Dark Nova x
Hello!

OMG! I totally agree with you! You are my new best friend now (:

BTW: Crepes are also delicious with Sugar and Lemon Juice. So good...

That actually sounds pretty good. sweet with a hint of citrus. Yay lol so what are you up to? How old are you btw?
How's it going?

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
XxRainbowPicklesxX
Hello my real name is Dorothy. I am 23.I have been a gaia member since 2004 but my old account got hacked. SO this is my oldest account now. I am looking for friends that would wanna chat sometimes as I might not be on every single day. I have terrible luck making friends on here. People add me talk for a second and then stop talking. cuz there butts lol
Anywho I love animals but my favourite is cats :3 I am an artist I sketch do line arts and pencil colouring paint do crafts and other things. I love anime and reading manga and crime shows.

I do that to people sometimes, not messaging, but in my defense they could message me too, I generally always reply xD

I find you so charming, could you share the wealth
Questing GoFusion Charms
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hesitant Phantom

XxRainbowPicklesxX

I can try and be as entertaining as i can be
I have a cat.i also have like two dogs and three puppies one died last night but yeaa shhhhhhhhhhhh
I like art and do that doodling thing.
I try to watch anime most times it just never happens but i read manga its either yaoi or shoujo
sometimes horror.
The crime show im watching is "how to get away with murder"
I was watching cased closed for a minute =v=
If you have shows you wanna recommend DO IT.

Ahem also hello there.

Benevolent Phantom

XxRainbowPicklesxX
People add me talk for a second and then stop talking. cuz there butts

Lol I completely understand where you're coming from. It's like....come on!
My name is Missy. It's very nice to meet you. smile

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
S2OmegaS2
hihi

Hello there smile whats up?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Natheren
How's it going?

Im pretty good how about yourself?

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
iiLaVrael
XxRainbowPicklesxX

I do that to people sometimes, not messaging, but in my defense they could message me too, I generally always reply xD

Questing GoFusion Charms

Ya that is true. it just seems that sometimes people arent that interested in being friends. its like why add me lol. I start convos and reply to people as well whenever i am on smile I think that everyone likes to be messaged first.

Noob

28,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
XxRainbowPicklesxX
iiLaVrael
XxRainbowPicklesxX

Questing GoFusion Charms

Ya that is true. it just seems that sometimes people arent that interested in being friends. its like why add me lol. I start convos and reply to people as well whenever i am on smile I think that everyone likes to be messaged first.

Yep, seems to be the common trend. I think its most aggravating when you always message someone, they don't always reply, then they get mad cause you stop messaging them everyday... its like pfft. I have a life you know?

Questing GoFusion Charms

Tipsy Shapeshifter

12,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Beapurinsu
XxRainbowPicklesxX

I can try and be as entertaining as i can be
I have a cat.i also have like two dogs and three puppies one died last night but yeaa shhhhhhhhhhhh
I like art and do that doodling thing.
I try to watch anime most times it just never happens but i read manga its either yaoi or shoujo
sometimes horror.
The crime show im watching is "how to get away with murder"
I was watching cased closed for a minute =v=
If you have shows you wanna recommend DO IT.

Ahem also hello there.

Hello there. I have one cat and my gf has two and we have a pomeranian together and a few cage and tank animals. Im sorry to hear about your loss. I read yuri and shoujo and shonen i read pretty much anything manga. I also love stephen king fiction novels. criminal minds is an awesome show. I think i have watched case closed before is it older? i remember murder she wrote lol with a litle old lady solving crimes xD csi miami and new york are my favourites also numbers is a good show....i cant think of anymore right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff