< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 265 266 267 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Seeker

Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Yeah true I'm just being kinda lazy Lol

hehe.. i wish i could stay too.. but i have to go somewhere... i'll be back later i think..
Alright have a good time :3
back again. but it won't be for long again. hehe..
so what's up?
Nm chillen on tinychat with some friends. How about you?
just chatting with some friends too. hehe
and listening to some cover songs

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe

The lazier way is usually the better way xD.
Haha, most times xD Man I wish there was a huge chat video and audio where there was 20+ people chillen and talking. I'm bored Lol

Well thats called a chat room, but that has been outdated and only creeps go on it now I guess ... *cough* omegle/chat roulette *cough* ¬¬ lol

Well its 2am here so im soz in advanced if i vanish online.

Random qs what sort of a gamer are ya ? Tryna start a a convo that lasts lol

Well Yeah I know about chat rooms, but I mean like groups. Kinda like tiny chat.

And Its cool. Have a good night if you end up passing out lol.

I play console games and I play MMO's But Lately I've been more into MMO's. I mostly play free ones considering I can't really afford to do the monthly fee thing. How about you?

Ah I see, guess the only way I can think of one happening is by creating a topic in gaia town, and hopefully ppl dont intrude to troll o.0.

Yeah I fell asleep after I watched IP Man then IP Man 2 which was on tv straight after fell asleep like at 4. Seen the film so badass >.<.

Haha same, pay to play for a game ? naaah that aint me xD. The only online game im playing is league of legends heard of it But im usually an RPG player as I got bored of FPS/ mainstream games but i do like the occasional hack n slash ninja gaiden sort of game

Very true that could get annoying very fast.

Ahh I haven't seen that movie yet. I might check it out now that you mention it.

I liked league but my computer crashed right after I started playing and the computer I'm using right now isn't the best for gaming so I try to stay away from heavy mmo's

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe

hehe.. i wish i could stay too.. but i have to go somewhere... i'll be back later i think..
so what's up?
Nice :3 where are you chatting?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe

so what's up?
I just realized how awkward of a question that was.

Lonely Seeker

Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
so what's up?
lol it's fine.. just here on gaia. ^_^

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
so what's up?
lol it's fine.. just here on gaia. ^_^
Ahh cool cool :3 Everyone went to bed in my chat just now lol.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Haha, most times xD Man I wish there was a huge chat video and audio where there was 20+ people chillen and talking. I'm bored Lol

Well thats called a chat room, but that has been outdated and only creeps go on it now I guess ... *cough* omegle/chat roulette *cough* ¬¬ lol

Well Yeah I know about chat rooms, but I mean like groups. Kinda like tiny chat.

I play console games and I play MMO's But Lately I've been more into MMO's. I mostly play free ones considering I can't really afford to do the monthly fee thing. How about you?

Ah I see, guess the only way I can think of one happening is by creating a topic in gaia town, and hopefully ppl dont intrude to troll o.0.

Yeah I fell asleep after I watched IP Man then IP Man 2 which was on tv straight after fell asleep like at 4. Seen the film so badass >.<.

Haha same, pay to play for a game ? naaah that aint me xD. The only online game im playing is league of legends heard of it But im usually an RPG player as I got bored of FPS/ mainstream games but i do like the occasional hack n slash ninja gaiden sort of game

Ahh I haven't seen that movie yet. I might check it out now that you mention it.

I liked league but my computer crashed right after I started playing and the computer I'm using right now isn't the best for gaming so I try to stay away from heavy mmo's

Indeed it can town isn't interesting anymore lol

Well if your into a decent martial art movie I suppose you give it ago. IP man ... he mentored bruce lee xD.

Ouch, LoL aint that huge only like 10 ppl per room o.0. But if tha crashes the comp I saw time for an upgrade or later in life ?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Just about to start watching the 2nd Sherlock Holmes film. Better be good >.<.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
I heard from a reliable source its good.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

30 mins into the film and it seems alright so far o.0 ?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe

Well if your into a decent martial art movie I suppose you give it ago. IP man ... he mentored bruce lee xD.

Ouch, LoL aint that huge only like 10 ppl per room o.0. But if tha crashes the comp I saw time for an upgrade or later in life ?

Yeah, I don't even go there anymore.

I do like martial art movies. And to me bruce is a boss.

Yeah it has 2 teams of 5 i think. And it crashed because the motherboard was old and not very well taken care of i believe, it was handed down to me pretty much.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

30 mins into the film and it seems alright so far o.0 ?
Then you've got nothing to worry about.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe

Yeah it has 2 teams of 5 i think. And it crashed because the motherboard was old and not very well taken care of i believe, it was handed down to me pretty much.

who does lol ? Old school gaia thing which no one rarely uses.

Indeed bruce lee is a badass !!!!

Wow aslong as it works its okay right ?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe

True, they need to revamp it I guess and advertise more.

Also You bet Indeed! D<

It no longer works xD a chip or something inside fried. lol

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe

True, they need to revamp it I guess and advertise more.

Also You bet Indeed! D<

It no longer works xD a chip or something inside fried. lol

Wow .... now thats what you call an ancient machine xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out