Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

Usually it rains.
About 9-10 months out of the year haha.

Thats quite a bit of water. Do you like it or are you about tired of the rain?

I do like it here.
Living here you have to kinda like the rain haha.
Lol true true, I like the rain just not the thunderstorms. Too loud.

I like to listen to the rain and thunderstorms. They are kinda romantic haha.
I'm more partial to light rain showers and they are quite romantic. :3 It can be really nice. ^^

I like it when the sun is out and there is a mist of rain with a rainbow.. emotion_kirakira

Generous Phantom

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
Senor Jefe
I'm an amateur at photography, I don't really know much about angles and what not. Its just kinda if it looks good through the lens, I'll capture it. And I do like music a lot. What types do you listen to? Baseball is my favorite sports, and hitting the ball is a lot of fun :3.

i like all types of music but rap it is very fun isnt it

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

I do like it here.

I'm more partial to light rain showers and they are quite romantic. :3 It can be really nice. ^^

I like it when the sun is out and there is a mist of rain with a rainbow.. emotion_kirakira
XD I feel the opposite, if there rainy there should be no sun, just darkish and dreary >w<

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe
I'm an amateur at photography, I don't really know much about angles and what not. Its just kinda if it looks good through the lens, I'll capture it. And I do like music a lot. What types do you listen to? Baseball is my favorite sports, and hitting the ball is a lot of fun :3.

I like rap but I mostly listen to stuff like maroon 5, which is my favorite band ^^

Generous Phantom

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
Senor Jefe
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe

I like rap but I mostly listen to stuff like maroon 5, which is my favorite band ^^

they are a good band indeed 3nodding
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

I do like it here.

XD I feel the opposite, if there rainy there should be no sun, just darkish and dreary >w<

I like the rain and sun mixed haha.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

I don't xD I can't it feels so out of place.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe

they are a good band indeed 3nodding

They are completely awesome, I have a man crush on the lead singer.

Generous Phantom

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
Senor Jefe

mrgreen I KNOW ALL ABOUT CRUSHES i have the biggest one on someone sweatdrop its really bad
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

Sometimes razz

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe

mrgreen I KNOW ALL ABOUT CRUSHES i have the biggest one on someone sweatdrop its really bad
Aww Lol, Crushes can be nice. They are just an expression of fleeting admiration of someone.

Generous Phantom

8,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Citizen 200
Senor Jefe
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe

Aww Lol, Crushes can be nice. They are just an expression of fleeting admiration of someone.

no its baaaad like i know all his lines i google him even ever i can i have seen every youtube clip of him i have dreams of him GOOD GOD THIS MAN IS HOT AND SEXY AND GRR rofl

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

Sometimes razz
All the time to me >w< I just feel so weird looking at it. Like the day is off or something.
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha
Senor Jefe
SamityAntha

Sometimes razz
All the time to me >w< I just feel so weird looking at it. Like the day is off or something.

I am so sorry :c

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe
simi_tutu
Senor Jefe

no its baaaad like i know all his lines i google him even ever i can i have seen every youtube clip of him i have dreams of him GOOD GOD THIS MAN IS HOT AND SEXY AND GRR rofl
Lol I'm not that in love with Mister Levine I don't think xD He's just good looking and can charm the pants off of anyone is all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff