• Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah I got 5 exams within the next 3 weeks studying for them sweatdrop . but after that I have a 5 month summer break till the 2nd year starts, It's on tv its nearly 1am, theres nothing else on tv that looks good to watch.

Hahahahaha! xD Ouch that stinks man, sorry to hear that. As for summer, that is awesome. Going anywhere special?

Yeah I know xD. Erm thinking of going toronto to visit a friend or going to thailand to do some volounteer work.

Oh yeah re read my last quote, i kinda edited my post to talk about wat u said about insomnia totally forgot i didnt say anything soz sweatdrop

Ahh I heard canada is an awesome place to visit. And I have a friend from thailand, but I don't know much about living there. But I'm sure its awesome too.

I'm cooking at the moment so it might take me long to reply.

As for sleeping, Yeah thats pretty much my sleep schedule also when anxiety hits. I take a few naps, But they never yield good sleep so I always look worn out.

Hopefully whatever I choose I will enjoy it >.<. Ooh watcha cooking ?

Hmmm I think exhaustion was the only way she fell asleep. I dont know the medicine side of treting insominia >.<.

Go in with the mindset, that you will and everything else should fall into place. Keep expectations to a minimum, and just enjoy yourself.

I made cooked tuna with left over rice from lunch. I didn't feel like doing anything "fancy" tonight.

I think girls that nap are cute xD; Something about it kinda pulls at my heart strings. And I don't think there is much I can do for it other than taking sleeping pills or going to see a psychologist and I'm not really willing to do either.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah I got 5 exams within the next 3 weeks studying for them sweatdrop . but after that I have a 5 month summer break till the 2nd year starts, It's on tv its nearly 1am, theres nothing else on tv that looks good to watch.

Hahahahaha! xD Ouch that stinks man, sorry to hear that. As for summer, that is awesome. Going anywhere special?

Yeah I know xD. Erm thinking of going toronto to visit a friend or going to thailand to do some volounteer work.

Oh yeah re read my last quote, i kinda edited my post to talk about wat u said about insomnia totally forgot i didnt say anything soz sweatdrop

Ahh I heard canada is an awesome place to visit. And I have a friend from thailand, but I don't know much about living there. But I'm sure its awesome too.

As for sleeping, Yeah thats pretty much my sleep schedule also when anxiety hits. I take a few naps, But they never yield good sleep so I always look worn out.

Hmmm I think exhaustion was the only way she fell asleep. I dont know the medicine side of treting insominia >.<.

Go in with the mindset, that you will and everything else should fall into place. Keep expectations to a minimum, and just enjoy yourself.

I made cooked tuna with left over rice from lunch. I didn't feel like doing anything "fancy" tonight.

I think girls that nap are cute xD; Something about it kinda pulls at my heart strings. And I don't think there is much I can do for it other than taking sleeping pills or going to see a psychologist and I'm not really willing to do either.

soz for the late reply it was like 2am in the morning when I posted back to you just woke up its 10am now lol

I suppose so.

So like an alright meal to make tuna and rice.

Yeah i admit its cute aswell haha. Yeah that what she does take sleeping pills dont know about the psychology part as that what she studies at university. So I dont think she can be bothered to diagnoise herself xD.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

soz for the late reply it was like 2am in the morning when I posted back to you just woke up its 10am now lol

I suppose so.

So like an alright meal to make tuna and rice.

Yeah i admit its cute aswell haha. Yeah that what she does take sleeping pills dont know about the psychology part as that what she studies at university. So I dont think she can be bothered to diagnoise herself xD.

Yup, Just relax and you'll be alright.

Yeah I like tuna and rice.

She sounds interesting. A psych major. My friend is also one of those, he will diagonse everyone but himself, he goes for dealing with it himself. And let her know to be careful with sleeping pills they can be dangerous.

Lonely Seeker

Senor Jefe
Ello folks, I'm looking for people over 20 to hang with. Not that I really have anything against younger people, I'm just looking for older people to hang with.
how about elder people who thinks like younger people?
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Ello folks, I'm looking for people over 20 to hang with. Not that I really have anything against younger people, I'm just looking for older people to hang with.
Hey you long time no talk.

Lonely Seeker

Halloweens End
Zaleha
Senor Jefe

hehe... yeah? am so sorry.. did you somehow change usernames?
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Senor Jefe

Actually got hacked and made a new account, this is corey from facebook btw

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
I guess thats fine ^^;

Lonely Seeker

Halloweens End
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Senor Jefe

Ahhh.. yes!!! lol.. so it's you...
i love your avie..

Lonely Seeker

Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
I guess thats fine ^^;

cool then.. how's life??
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Senor Jefe

i love your avie..
Thanks =)

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
I guess thats fine ^^;

cool then.. how's life??
Pretty decent how about you?

Lonely Seeker

Halloweens End
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Halloweens End

i love your avie..
Thanks =)
hehe... welcome...
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Halloweens End
Zaleha
Halloweens End

i love your avie..
Thanks =)
hehe... welcome...
Yours is pretty spiffy as well.

Lonely Seeker

Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
Zaleha
Senor Jefe
I guess thats fine ^^;

cool then.. how's life??
Pretty decent how about you?
kind of in a weird state.. am not sure if i should be happy, nervous, scared, excited, sad... actually, mix those emotions, that's what am feeligng right now..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff