Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

emotion_awesome

HIII.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Well just turned 20 yesterday, guess im legit for this thread xD.

Hello all biggrin .

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu

Hello all biggrin .
Yes, Yes indeed. Welcome. Always interested in meeting new blood twisted j/k. Hello none the less.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Cresandra
emotion_awesome

HIII.
Hey, its been a while :3

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Hello all biggrin .
Yes, Yes indeed. Welcome. Always interested in meeting new blood twisted j/k. Hello none the less.

LOL, thanks for the warm welcome.

So whatsup ?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Hello all biggrin .

So whatsup ?

Ahh nothing much, I've been sick all day. And Because of my many pass nights of no sleep I pretty much slept my day away. Unfortunate. But It can't be helped. How about you?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Hello all biggrin .

So whatsup ?

Ahh nothing much, I've been sick all day. And Because of my many pass nights of no sleep I pretty much slept my day away. Unfortunate. But It can't be helped. How about you?

Get well soon dude, guess today you slept the most then ? Suffer from insomnia or your just ill ?

Well im just watching batman begins on tv whilst doing late night studying. Just tryna cram as much studying before university starts again. Had a 1 month easter break (this being the 4th week of the break sweatdrop ).

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Hello all biggrin .

So whatsup ?

Get well soon dude, guess today you slept the most then ? Suffer from insomnia or your just ill ?

Well im just watching batman begins on tv whilst doing late night studying. Just tryna cram as much studying before university starts again. Had a 1 month easter break (this being the 4th week of the break sweatdrop ).
My parents say I have no reason to call it insomina, but its pretty much that. I have bad anxiety attacks. If something is bothering me I won't sleep until my body decides its too exhausted to keep going. The past few weeks were a bit turbulent for me, so I kinda blame it on that.

Studying on a break? You are pretty diligent. Most people I know more or less wait for tests to study. I commend you on that. As for batman begins, I don't think I'll be able to watch that anymore Lol. I've seen it a few times and its not really appealing to me anymore, even as background noise.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Hello all biggrin .

So whatsup ?

My parents say I have no reason to call it insomina, but its pretty much that. I have bad anxiety attacks. If something is bothering me I won't sleep until my body decides its too exhausted to keep going. The past few weeks were a bit turbulent for me, so I kinda blame it on that.

Studying on a break? You are pretty diligent. Most people I know more or less wait for tests to study. I commend you on that. As for batman begins, I don't think I'll be able to watch that anymore Lol. I've seen it a few times and its not really appealing to me anymore, even as background noise.

i have a friends that has similar sleeping patterns to yours. She does the exact same thing to fall asleep. She tends to powernap alot as thats the most sleeps she can usually get >.<

Yeah I got 5 exams within the next 3 weeks studying for them sweatdrop . but after that I have a 5 month summer break till the 2nd year starts, It's on tv its nearly 1am, theres nothing else on tv that looks good to watch.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

So whatsup ?

Yeah I got 5 exams within the next 3 weeks studying for them sweatdrop . but after that I have a 5 month summer break till the 2nd year starts, It's on tv its nearly 1am, theres nothing else on tv that looks good to watch.

Hahahahaha! xD Ouch that stinks man, sorry to hear that. As for summer, that is awesome. Going anywhere special?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

So whatsup ?

Hahahahaha! xD Ouch that stinks man, sorry to hear that. As for summer, that is awesome. Going anywhere special?

Yeah I know xD. Erm thinking of going toronto to visit a friend or going to thailand to do some volounteer work.

Oh yeah re read my last quote, i kinda edited my post to talk about wat u said about insomnia totally forgot i didnt say anything soz sweatdrop

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah I know xD. Erm thinking of going toronto to visit a friend or going to thailand to do some volounteer work.

Oh yeah re read my last quote, i kinda edited my post to talk about wat u said about insomnia totally forgot i didnt say anything soz sweatdrop

Ahh I heard canada is an awesome place to visit. And I have a friend from thailand, but I don't know much about living there. But I'm sure its awesome too.

I'm cooking at the moment so it might take me long to reply.

As for sleeping, Yeah thats pretty much my sleep schedule also when anxiety hits. I take a few naps, But they never yield good sleep so I always look worn out.
What if one is said twenty. :3 Does the age limit stop just above twenty? hehe I'm going to be twenty-one in may though.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu
Senor Jefe
Phrozen Pikachu

Ahh I heard canada is an awesome place to visit. And I have a friend from thailand, but I don't know much about living there. But I'm sure its awesome too.

I'm cooking at the moment so it might take me long to reply.

As for sleeping, Yeah thats pretty much my sleep schedule also when anxiety hits. I take a few naps, But they never yield good sleep so I always look worn out.

Hopefully whatever I choose I will enjoy it >.<. Ooh watcha cooking ?

Hmmm I think exhaustion was the only way she fell asleep. I dont know the medicine side of treting insominia >.<.

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Kipse
What if one is said twenty. :3 Does the age limit stop just above twenty? hehe I'm going to be twenty-one in may though.
Twenty is good lol. I'm just looking for people around my age to talk to is all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff