Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Hello
Anything exciting going on in here?
dramallama
All the exciting things! How are you? ^^

Sounds...exciting. xD
I'm pretty good. What about you? x)
Tis, very exciting surprised I'm alright just here, procrastinating from cleaning the kitchen. what are you up to?

Ahh, I know how that goes. I'm just listening to music, debating whether to read or go paint. 3nodding
That cool, I want to listen to music but I'm to lazy to turn it on. >w<; That's really awesome that you paint. I love art, what kind of stuff do you paint?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu

True and thats quite cheap, but still could be money saved xD.

Yeah its worth it I say, even though the series is at an end or is coming to one as the producer left sad
Very true. But its my one splurge thing, other than video games.
And I didn't know it was over o-o; do you know anything about the producer left?

Don't really know why the producer left so I'm expecting if they do cont the shoe it will start becoming really bad >.>
Well, hold on xD You have to give the new producer, if they get one~ The benefit of the doubt. It might get better or it could burn up in a hell blaze of terribleness you never know.

I dunno, but apparently its going to be by the same person who done the big bang theory, which if the show is directed by him it will lose the appeal it had. I should really go googling to support these facts lol Yeah it could go 50/50 in my opinion

Hmmm need to update my siggy still says im watchin season 3 xD. Thats how unacitve I am here recently >.< lol
Well If the guy who did the big bang theory is taking over then it should be pretty good, because a lot of people love that show.

As for your summer boredom xD Continue to play persona it will go away Lol
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Hello
Anything exciting going on in here?
dramallama
All the exciting things! How are you? ^^

Sounds...exciting. xD
Tis, very exciting surprised I'm alright just here, procrastinating from cleaning the kitchen. what are you up to?

Ahh, I know how that goes. I'm just listening to music, debating whether to read or go paint. 3nodding
That cool, I want to listen to music but I'm to lazy to turn it on. >w<; That's really awesome that you paint. I love art, what kind of stuff do you paint?

You should turn some on while you clean your kitchen! x)
Bahaha well, recently I've been working on a series of paintings that involves taking boobs and penises and turning them into these candy like landscapes.
But, I also really enjoy doing life drawing and more...conventional? things. xD

Here's a couple things.
http://tinypic.com/r/2u3zcjo/6
http://tinypic.com/r/15zhx1k/6
http://tinypic.com/r/2wp55ch/6
x)

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese

Sounds...exciting. xD

Bahaha well, recently I've been working on a series of paintings that involves taking boobs and penises and turning them into these candy like landscapes.

Here's a couple things.
x)
I should lol, lazyness has taken over though.
Those are really cool, o-o You are pretty good. What do you mean by conventional? Like traditional? More contemporary stuff?
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese

Sounds...exciting. xD

Here's a couple things.
x)
I should lol, lazyness has taken over though.
Those are really cool, o-o You are pretty good. What do you mean by conventional? Like traditional? More contemporary stuff?

Bah. I couldn't think of a good word. xD
I still can't. But, yes..I suppose I mean more traditional.
A lot of people look at me funny when I say I paint boobs and penises. xD

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese

Here's a couple things.
x)
I should lol, laziness has taken over though.

Bah. I couldn't think of a good word. xD
I still can't. But, yes..I suppose I mean more traditional.
A lot of people look at me funny when I say I paint boobs and penises. xD
Ahh ok, lol. And Why? Its just art, its your view....or should I say perception on it.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu

True and thats quite cheap, but still could be money saved xD.

Yeah its worth it I say, even though the series is at an end or is coming to one as the producer left sad
Very true. But its my one splurge thing, other than video games.
And I didn't know it was over o-o; do you know anything about the producer left?

Don't really know why the producer left so I'm expecting if they do cont the shoe it will start becoming really bad >.>
Well, hold on xD You have to give the new producer, if they get one~ The benefit of the doubt. It might get better or it could burn up in a hell blaze of terribleness you never know.

I dunno, but apparently its going to be by the same person who done the big bang theory, which if the show is directed by him it will lose the appeal it had. I should really go googling to support these facts lol Yeah it could go 50/50 in my opinion

Hmmm need to update my siggy still says im watchin season 3 xD. Thats how unacitve I am here recently >.< lol
Well If the guy who did the big bang theory is taking over then it should be pretty good, because a lot of people love that show.

yeah thats what I was saying but hey only time will tell sweatdrop

I ended up playing persona from that last post till now as my bro kicked me off the ps2 as he wanted to play the ps3 before he goes asleep for work tomorrow ¬_¬. Yeah ps2 and ps3 connected to the biggest tv in the house >.<
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Ahh ok, lol. And Why? Its just art, its your view....or should I say perception on it.

I guess not everyone understands that though. Lol
It's nice to run into someone that does for once though!

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus

Well yeah, art is something I tend to have interest in because my dad is an artist.
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus

Well yeah, art is something I tend to have interest in because my dad is an artist.

Oh?
What kind of things does he do?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu

I ended up playing persona from that last post till now as my bro kicked me off the ps2 as he wanted to play the ps3 before he goes asleep for work tomorrow ¬_¬. Yeah ps2 and ps3 connected to the biggest tv in the house >.<
Oh ok xD
And is your brother older?

O.G. Fatcat

7,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus

Oh?
Yeah, He does landscapes, beach scenes and paper mache, and driftwood sculptures. I myself pretty much do amatuer photography, and slight sketches that aren't really good Lol.
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Saigonese
Androgynous Hippopotamus

Oh?
Yeah, He does landscapes, beach scenes and paper mache, and driftwood sculptures. I myself pretty much do amatuer photography, and slight sketches that aren't really good Lol.

Ah, I try to mix sculpture and painting sometimes. x)
Those sound like interesting sculptures though.
So, do you go to school or anything?

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu
Androgynous Hippopotamus
Phrozen Pikachu

Oh ok xD
And is your brother older?

Soz, just took a nap on the sofa >.> lol

Yeah I'm 20 he's 24

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items