Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Royal Soda
Kodaburr
It sure is. D: I think..? idk anymore. ARE YOU A CREAM SODA.

I WILL BE ANY KIND OF SODA YOU WANT ME TO BE.

Are you a boy or a girl. D: There are byo sodas and girl soda.
Kodaburr

I is gurl soda.

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

I used too but I have a samsung chromebook now and it doesn't support it :/ It doesn't support any software -___- no itunes, no netflix, can't download any games onto it zilch! emotion_donotwant

oo that doesn't sound fun. D: What's it even for then? O-O

Well my mac book broke and I needed a laptop for school and it was only $200 sweatdrop
its really lightweight and thin which is convenient i suppose and everything saves onto the google drive so i can access my stuff from any computer =D

Sounds like the handy dandy notebook from blues clues. D: Useful af! No netflix though</3

lol maybe just a little more useful emotion_awesome what do you watch most on Netflix? emotion_dowant

Hmm.. Mostly movies. Movies and Dr. Who. D:

You know my best friend is obsessed with Dr. Who and I've never watched it! sweatdrop and I hear its so good and emotion wrenching! emotion_facepalm I'm gonna have to jump on the Dr. Who bandwagon one of these days emotion_yatta

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Royal Soda
Kodaburr

I is gurl soda.

Then you can beeeee. sunkist !!

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

Well my mac book broke and I needed a laptop for school and it was only $200 sweatdrop
its really lightweight and thin which is convenient i suppose and everything saves onto the google drive so i can access my stuff from any computer =D

Sounds like the handy dandy notebook from blues clues. D: Useful af! No netflix though</3

lol maybe just a little more useful emotion_awesome what do you watch most on Netflix? emotion_dowant

You know my best friend is obsessed with Dr. Who and I've never watched it! sweatdrop and I hear its so good and emotion wrenching! emotion_facepalm I'm gonna have to jump on the Dr. Who bandwagon one of these days emotion_yatta

You should. ;w; It's good. I'm not obsessed or anything I just needed something to watch ._. but it's really good.

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

You should. ;w; It's good. I'm not obsessed or anything I just needed something to watch ._. but it's really good.

I think the last thing I was obsessed with was pokemon sweatdrop or maybe I should I rephrase that as the thing I'm obsessed with is pokemon gonk

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

I think the last thing I was obsessed with was pokemon sweatdrop or maybe I should I rephrase that as the thing I'm obsessed with is pokemon gonk

I haven't been obsessed with anything for a long time. ;w; IT SUCKS.

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

There is some sense of satisfaction in being obsessed with something isnt there emotion_awesome
I love that my friends or coworkers will bring me little pokemon knickknacks from their childhood just because and they'll get so excited and be like "Omg Stephanie I found this in my garage and I thought of you! Or I saw this online it was like a dollar and I just had to get it!" Surprises all year long! emotion_dealwithit Although you don't have any obsessions do you maybe have a hobby? emotion_c8

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

There is some sense of satisfaction in being obsessed with something isnt there emotion_awesome
I love that my friends or coworkers will bring me little pokemon knickknacks from their childhood just because and they'll get so excited and be like "Omg Stephanie I found this in my garage and I thought of you! Or I saw this online it was like a dollar and I just had to get it!" Surprises all year long! emotion_dealwithit Although you don't have any obsessions do you maybe have a hobby? emotion_c8

Nupe, don't really have any hobbies. I do stuff. D: but I don't enjoy any of it. ;w; How about you?

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

Nupe, don't really have any hobbies. I do stuff. D: but I don't enjoy any of it. ;w; How about you?

What kind of stuff? You aren't an arms dealer now are you? emotion_awesome I love reading emotion_kirakira mountains of books! cascades of books! I wonder if you'll get that reference lol

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

What kind of stuff? You aren't an arms dealer now are you? emotion_awesome I love reading emotion_kirakira mountains of books! cascades of books! I wonder if you'll get that reference lol

Beauty and the Beast? ;w; I love reading too! I uhmm idkkk what I doo I just exist. D: I have a part time job making furniture? Which I kind of enjoy. I guess. D:

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

Beauty and the Beast? ;w; I love reading too! I uhmm idkkk what I doo I just exist. D: I have a part time job making furniture? Which I kind of enjoy. I guess. D:

-Slow clap-
WELL DONE! emotion_kirakira
When you say making furniture do you mean carpentry or do you mean putting together pieces of ikea furniture? emotion_awesome

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

-Slow clap-
When you say making furniture do you mean carpentry or do you mean putting together pieces of ikea furniture? emotion_awesome

Carpentry. It's fun. Until you saw into your hand like I did a couple weeks ago. x.x

Business Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast
Kodaburr
iProcrast

-Slow clap-

Carpentry. It's fun. Until you saw into your hand like I did a couple weeks ago. x.x

That is like a magic power! You take a piece of wood and POP! Its a chair! POP! Its a table! POP its a bowl! Soooo cool I wish I had a talent like that emotion_facepalm was it a deep wound?? emotion_bandaid

Kairui-chan's Husband

Dedicated Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
iProcrast
asd

It's not really a talent. ;w;
and yeah it was, it sucked. qwq but yeah POP ITS A TABLE. magiick

Quick Reply

Submit