Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why hello thar!

O__O What do you want? 0.13280776228017 13.3% [ 219 ]
BUTTSECKS =D 0.35718617343845 35.7% [ 589 ]
Hello! 0.38750758035173 38.8% [ 639 ]
...What? 0.12249848392965 12.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 1649 ]

Dangerous Loiterer

I know, I need to finish Mirror's Edge, Aliens vs Predator, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations,
    Batman: Arkham City, Dark Souls...

Shy Rogue

My body is trolling me.
'Oh hey, I see you have a rather large essay that you plan to complete in 3 days? How about I give you terrible stomach cramps so you don't feel like working anymore! trolololol enjoy it b***h.'
emotion_donotwant

Gonna go curl up in a corner now.

I too have many unfinished games. I am the master of buying games and never finishing them. Dragon Age, Final Fantasy XIII, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, InFamous, Little Big Planet, Anno 2070, Bioshock 1 and 2 (but I haven't started playing them yet, saving for the summer), an absolute s**t ton of DS games and every single 3DS game I've ever bought. emotion_awesome
Gonna go on a mission after I finish these essays to finish ALL the games, but I know I'll just spend 5 weeks playing Sims and Minecraft.

Blessed Grabber

Caer: I'd go with Assassin's Creed

Lorret: I hope you feel better soon! D=

I really should finish the latest Golden Sun, I only got it for Christmas....2010. And by finish, I mean start, I must be like halfway through the tutorial ^^;

Friendly Gaian

User Image» Rachel: Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon!

Shy Rogue

Feeling a little better now, much better than I did a few hours ago but I don't know if that's the paracetamol kicking in...
Well *ahem* it's the fault of mother nature if you get what I mean. XD

Go go go! Finish that game! I just about got past the tutorial of Kid Icarus before I went DERP LETS SIM/MINECRAFT/DISSERTATION!
I haven't played it since. ;_;

Blessed Grabber

Lorret

Ugh, that b***h again? D=

I'll finish it one of these days XD

Don't you lot get bored of Minecraft?

Shy Rogue

Vanilla Minecraft, yes.
With Technic, NEVER! So much to doooo!

But I haven't played recently, got essays to do first.

Blessed Grabber

I hope our host has some bigger servers available soon D=

Shy Rogue

Whyyy you wanna add more people or upgrade what we have so we can have mods? That'd be neat.
Although too many items already works. I didn't realise it did and spawned in a stack of leaves. XD
Anyone need 64 leaves lol?

Blessed Grabber

Want mods.
Too Many Items doesn't work on the server for me o_o

Shy Rogue

o_o
Am I the only person who has it working?
Well...I guess if people want stuff they can come and ask me? XD
I can spawn in ALL the things!

Blessed Grabber

Dunno, I think it works for Hels too

Blessed Grabber

HOLY s**t I found the server settings! WE PLAY ON EASY! We're a bunch of pussies XD

Shy Rogue

LOL whoops. 8D
I thought it was odd that so far I've died once cause I got lost at night while trying to herd back sheep, and I also thought it was odd I found hardly no monsters lurking in my cavern, I thought I was lucky. XD
Ah well, time to ramp things up I guess?

Oh, well, we can spawn everything in? XD
I want to spawn in a ton of diamonds and then toss them into a lava pool in front of everyone. >_>

Friendly Gaian

User Image» Oh God, please don't put the setting up to normal or hard. I already die enough as it is!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff