Hello! 0.38750758035173 38.8% [ 639 ]
...What? 0.12249848392965 12.2% [ 202 ]
Total Votes:[ 1649 ]

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The laptop may be able to run the games, but it might not be able to run them well. There's a difference :/
I'd have a laptop as well anyways, I'd need it for work.

Blessed Grabber

So that's how mining works!

Friendly Gaian

Shy Rogue

Doubt it. I've had this problem before but it was for EVERYTHING that involved using my graphics card. Gaming, watching things online, photoshop...It got really annoying because I could do nothing fun But it was fixed by me returning my laptop to factory settings which I'm debating doing again once my essays are done.
I like my laptop for every day things like browsing and writing on, but I just don't like gaming on it. It's not fun really, I spend more time worried about it overheating than enjoying the games. emotion_8c

*high fives Emma* Exactly! Laptops can run games, just not as well as a desktop can, well they can if you can afford a £2,000 laptop especially for gaming, but your standard under £1,000 which lets face it, most people use, can't game as well as a desktop that costs the same.

Flying mod perhaps? o_O

Blessed Grabber

It's easier for her to build her bank if she sets her game mode to Creative and flies.

Friendly Gaian

User Image» Yeah but she was just floating there for ages, not moving.

Blessed Grabber

maybe she was AFK
Sorry, I was asleep... sweatdrop User Image

Shy Rogue

Holy crap I need to eat, it's nearly 8pm and I've been bashing away at keys writing my essay. XD
Two films down, four more to go. Which means tomorrow it is West Side Story and Yellow Sky. Aw yeah a Musical and a Western.

*runs off to grab food*

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
xD
I need to properly finish my dissertation and apply for a job. No motivation right now D:

Shy Rogue

I finished mine and handed it in, but my deadline was the 20th of April. I can't believe it's gone. emotion_8c
Good luck with finishing yours!

I'm finishing these last two essays, and then it's job hunting time, online first, and then when I get home it's shoving my crappy CV in the face of every possible boss I come across. I am not looking forward to that. Confidence issues and my lack of experience is not going to land me a job fast...

Vermillion Shade

11,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Howdily doodily neighborinos~

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Thank you Rachel ^.^