Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sipping from the peach nectar in her hand, she sighs briefly before piping up with "Breath?"
Thanks god it wasn't too abstract.

"Yes, breath it is. I guess that's what I get for coming up with riddles on the fly. It's all yours, Ivria"

Returns to her seat, hails Yuletide the anthropomorphic bunny.
"I must learn not to think too literally, it seems." Shaoli leans back in her chair, and tilts her head at an odd angle to check on each guest. "Is anyone hungry?"

Yuletide steps briskly over to DG, his satin tuxedo in a stylish design of black and gold over his white fur. The rabbit then bends to offer the tray of drinks in sparkling glasses.
Walking in from the back, ProvostCheckmate pulls up a chair at one of the tables near the stage.

"Ahh, good day folks! I heard you're holding a riddle-telling session? Sounds like an absolutely fantastic idea. Count me in!"
Shaoli nods to the newcomer, and gets on stage again with a sigh.

"Have to keep this moving, so I'm the only person who's going to do this out of turn until I get tired."

Clouded by age
While childhood loses
Stage by stage

The solitary thing
Which binds
All loose ends of man's feeble wisdom

And makes to sing
Despair and grief

my name...is...

"Gimme the last word."
Takes a rum and coke from Yuletide, thanks him. Turns back to the stage.

"Could it be... memory?"
I believe DoubleGris is right...but perhaps heart?
"I'm afraid neither answer is what I was looking for, althought I can see where you got 'memory" from."

Shaoli spreads her hands. "It's quite simple really, the last word completes the the poem. Surely that is a strong enough clue."
"You know, that sounds an awful lot like youth to me..."
"It is not youth. It is something which can be regained," Shaoli cricks her neck and views the quiet room rather lopsidedly, then yawns.
May it be an emotion? Such as love?

Sciz's Partner

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

A lone figure raises her head and breathes out softly, then gives a shy-looking smile.

"Is it... innocence?"

hmmm, after long thinking... Could it be death?
hmmm, after long thinking... Could it be death?
maybe it is sanity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces