This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tsuki_Kirkland

Aww, thanks. heart I'm actually kind of hoping that Strawberry's thread turns out really awesome, I may stop in there off and on to hang out, myself.

BOMB4Y

...Except I knew you were Mustang and was teasing you. whee

Surprised you didn't create a DRRR game considering season 2 of the show recently aired. Not entirely sure how you play that sorta game though hahahaha whee

Eh I don't mind the ads, sometimes the slip in hilarious cosplays there lol I did hear you could RP on tumblr, but how's that done there apart from messaging? surprised But yeah, I have a tumblr - only to post art on and log out. I rarely ever log in. lol Been reading news blogs and Cracked. Someone did point me to a very interesting Tumblr called Artists Beware. I found out when I asked for help regarding a friend of mine who accidentally bought traced art. Maybe she'll post there. surprised

*laughs* Except it wasn't Mustang. It was this guy. If I recall, you posted something about making an attack with a plastic butter knife ...

Actually, it's pretty fun to RP on Tumblr. Mostly it's done with reblogging — you write a piece, whoever you're playing with reblogs and adds their part. There are lots of fun RP prompts out there that you can blog and people who are following you will either ask you to play or answer. *finds your Tumblr, follows 'cause your art is awesome* If you wanna check out my RP blog, you can find it easily now, though since today is Munday there are a bunch of OOC posts on top right now.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Ootori_K
Tsuki_Kirkland

Aww, thanks. heart I'm actually kind of hoping that Strawberry's thread turns out really awesome, I may stop in there off and on to hang out, myself.

BOMB4Y

...Except I knew you were Mustang and was teasing you. whee

Surprised you didn't create a DRRR game considering season 2 of the show recently aired. Not entirely sure how you play that sorta game though hahahaha whee

Eh I don't mind the ads, sometimes the slip in hilarious cosplays there lol I did hear you could RP on tumblr, but how's that done there apart from messaging? surprised But yeah, I have a tumblr - only to post art on and log out. I rarely ever log in. lol Been reading news blogs and Cracked. Someone did point me to a very interesting Tumblr called Artists Beware. I found out when I asked for help regarding a friend of mine who accidentally bought traced art. Maybe she'll post there. surprised

*laughs* Except it wasn't Mustang. It was this guy. If I recall, you posted something about making an attack with a plastic butter knife ...

Actually, it's pretty fun to RP on Tumblr. Mostly it's done with reblogging — you write a piece, whoever you're playing with reblogs and adds their part. There are lots of fun RP prompts out th
ere that you can blog and people who are following you will either ask you to play or answer. *finds your Tumblr, follows 'cause your art is awesome* If you wanna check out my RP blog, you can find it easily now, though since today is Munday there are a bunch of OOC posts on top right now.

That’d be awesome if you did come visit and chat .

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Ootori_K

Actually, it's pretty fun to RP on Tumblr. Mostly it's done with reblogging — you write a piece, whoever you're playing with reblogs and adds their part. There are lots of fun RP prompts out there that you can blog and people who are following you will either ask you to play or answer. *finds your Tumblr, follows 'cause your art is awesome* If you wanna check out my RP blog, you can find it easily now, though since today is Munday there are a bunch of OOC posts on top right now.

D'oh! Can't remember that one. redface I didn't even know it was a cosplay or a character. Yea I have sigs disabled. Did you get attacked with a plastic butter knife, really? emotion_0A0

I see, is it because there's a bigger crowd there? Gaia's only got a subsection of people but Tumblr's mighty popular. Had nooooo idea you could do that with reblogging. I don't even know if I've ever used the reblog feature. I don't really check or anything when I log in emo just click on "photo", add something, hit submit, log off

u guys are tumblr pros redface

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tsuki_Kirkland

Aww, thank you. heart Means a lot to me.

BOMB4Y

Yeah, he's a cosplay of a video game character — and I cannot recommend Tales of Xillia highly enough, if you have a PS3. It actually managed to bump its way into my top three games ever. (TOX2 you can skip, though, IMO. Bad fanfic of a game.) And yes, really, a plastic butter knife. *laughs*

Yes! I'm one of ... sheesh, I don't even know how many Alvins there. I'm following at least three others! There are so many people to play with, and they all seem to be pretty cool about interacting with everyone individually, at least in the Tales fandom. So even though there are a bunch of Alvins, I still get to play with everyone. It's really nice!

I don't claim to be an expert at all — I only started there about a month ago, if that. I'm still learning a lot! But if you're interested, I can definitely help out. It's a different culture from Gaia but that's not a bad thing. ^_^

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Just skimming along in the conversation, I am admitting that Tumblr makes no sense to me. xD Made one years ago, didn't understand it, haven't touched it since. lol

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
GASP
GUYS.
I had a dream last night that Space hamsters invaded the planet Purpletopia in an attempt to rid the universe of a ancient evil known as.... Rice. Using the power of Friendship, Burnt toast and calculators- the Hamsters cooked all the rice and used their dark powers for good!

And that's is how Rice Krispies where born.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Ootori_K
aww thanks redface but i gotta pass, I'm not really that into roleplaying. I'm good for just a few illustrations and hopping to another site to read articles whee

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ootori_K
Razik Sohma
So, I'm having Razik's biggest fan (My Little Sister) Read along with this insanity. And she goes- "I bet Kyouya's been there the whole time, just sitting in a corner reading a book or calculating damage expenses." XD Had to be shared.

Lonely Bookworm

Arillena
Ootori_K
Razik Sohma
So, I'm having Razik's biggest fan (My Little Sister) Read along with this insanity. And she goes- "I bet Kyouya's been there the whole time, just sitting in a corner reading a book or calculating damage expenses." XD Had to be shared.

No because if the damages exceeded a repairable amount, Kyouya would silence the magic through sheer will power. After all, even if the Host Club are the victims, they're still responsible for what happens in the room. Though it would be interesting to see the collective black magic clubs turned into club dogs for the time being. XD

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Arillena
Razik Sohma

No because if the damages exceeded a repairable amount, Kyouya would silence the magic through sheer will power. After all, even if the Host Club are the victims, they're still responsible for what happens in the room. Though it would be interesting to see the collective black magic clubs turned into club dogs for the time being. XD

*evil grin* Is this a request? Because I had been debating.

Lonely Bookworm

Ootori_K
Arillena
Razik Sohma

Well there are mice, Cats, and presumably dogs as well running around campus now. Not to mention the club is kinda soaked.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Razik Sohma

Well there are mice, Cats, and presumably dogs as well running around campus now. Not to mention the club is kinda soaked.

So just the usual day in the life? cool

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ootori_K
Razik Sohma
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I LIVE~!
gonk

Eternal Muse

13,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100