• Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Crazed Confession

Mai bell~
*puts it safely in one of my pockets*
ninja

xD
I'm going to have to find another to keep in my bag if I ever need to find something to distract a kitten with. hehe

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
*nudges glasses to conceal dying of the excessive cute this thread is currently exhibiting*

BunnieJae's Partner In Crime

Shy Kitten

24,790 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Pet Lover 100
Ootori_K
*nudges glasses to conceal dying of the excessive cute this thread is currently exhibiting*

You did not see anything.
*waves hand*

Feline Bloodsucker

14,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lokianna
Ootori_K

Screw that!
He saw all the cute!
Hey everyone! I have some good news... and some bad news.

Good news:
No more breast cancer!

Bad news:
I don't have boobs anymore.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
TheOriginalLurker
Hey everyone! I have some good news... and some bad news.

Good news:
No more breast cancer!

Bad news:
I don't have boobs anymore.

Thank everything decent and holy that you're still alive. *hugs* That's the most important thing. I'm so glad to hear from you.
Ootori_K

Thank everything decent and holy that you're still alive. *hugs* That's the most important thing. I'm so glad to hear from you.

Daaw... Stop it. You're gonna make me cry. <3

I'm happy to. Hopefully everything stays going up. I'm tired of chillin at rock bottom.
And its honestly not a big loss... Not like anyone played with them anyway. //shot so hard

I'm hoping to get back onto RPing soon. Just getting some other things settled and hopefully getting my old job back.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
TheOriginalLurker

I'm happy to. Hopefully everything stays going up. I'm tired of chillin at rock bottom.
And its honestly not a big loss... Not like anyone played with them anyway. //shot so hard

I'm hoping to get back onto RPing soon. Just getting some other things settled and hopefully getting my old job back.

*stifles a giggle 'cause it's only partly funny ... still funny though* I hope things keep looking up for you too. ^_^ Especially for your job -- fingers crossed! -- and I look forward to having you back. I've definitely missed having you around!
Giggle away! I had the nurses crackin up when I mentioned I'll be flashing in public more often. ^^" I always found that joking with a bad situation mad it less bad. *snugs and giggles with*

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
-rolls in- I’m back!

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
TheOriginalLurker
Ootori_K

Well hey, now you can wear strapless or backless or other kinds of showy tops and not have to worry about bras. That's a bonus, at least.

Also, the whole no more cancer part. That's a pretty big one, congrats!!
Little Miss Shiny

Well hey, now you can wear strapless or backless or other kinds of showy tops and not have to worry about bras. That's a bonus, at least.

Oh goodness I know!~ XD I was never one for dresses but it might be fun now. *is planning on terrorizing the community with my no breast chest*

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
TheOriginalLurker
Little Miss Shiny

Oh goodness I know!~ XD I was never one for dresses but it might be fun now. *is planning on terrorizing the community with my no breast chest*

I would miss mine if I ever had to go through the same thing, but at the same time not having all that weight, not worrying about bumping them into things or them getting in the way, and not having to care about bras anymore would be a genuine relief! So definitely take advantage of the silver lining, lady! X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff