Gold Option! 0.4093567251462 40.9% [ 70 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]

Lonely Nerd

Tenma in Melody
Kay9214
Does that mean the rest of society LIKES getting angry and annoyed? O.o

Nope, or I hope not. I know I stated the obvious. e_e

Yar! That you did, lass.

So, how be yer day? Fair Winds or Rough Seas?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980
So far so good! How is yours?

Mine is not bad either, though my internet connection is coming and going a little. o3o

D8 I hate that >.< Did you try rebooting your router and/or modem?

Lonely Vampire

ugh...
truth - stress can kill. that and a lack of family and friend help.

2 weeks i'v been sick...and during no one would help me with anything....which added more to a weak immune system...yeah me

go ahead and kick me while im down ugh
Kay9214
Yar! That you did, lass.

Are ye the captain?

My day was a mixture of both, though alas, the ship has already set sail and that day is done.
How was yers?

icywind1980

Yes, it worked after that. But it randomly decides to disconnect for an unknown reason, it does that occasionally.

Spooky-Fangula
ugh...

2 weeks i'v been sick...and during no one would help me with anything....which added more to a weak immune system...yeah me

>.< Sorry you've had it so tough and for two weeks no less. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Lonely Nerd

Tenma in Melody
Kay9214
Yar! That you did, lass.

Are ye the captain?

My day was a mixture of both, though alas, the ship has already set sail and that day is done.
How was yers?

Yar! A Cap'n? I be not just any old captain! I be The Red Captain!

Most think me but a legend, but me name send thee ole chill down the spine of any swain worth his salt.

A day of piracy be good regardless o' the wind and seas, me hearty! pirate

Lonely Nerd

Spooky-Fangula
ugh...

Ugh, I know how that feels. Everyone likes to look out for number one, ya know?

Of course, it's easier to use someone as a step if they're lying down, and most people will take that oppurtunity... >.>

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody

icywind1980

Yes, it worked after that. But it randomly decides to disconnect for an unknown reason, it does that occasionally.

Oh I see. I'd be on the phone with my ISP so fast if mine did that gonk

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Spooky-Fangula
ugh...

*Hugs* And now you know how they are, so when They come to you for help tell them to bugger off. Are you feeling better now tho?
Kay9214
Yar! A Cap'n? I be not just any old captain! I be The Red Captain!

Most think me but a legend, but me name send thee ole chill down the spine of any swain worth his salt.

A day of piracy be good regardless o' the wind and seas, me hearty! pirate

The Red Captain, ye say? *Shivers* Aye, a legend ye are alright.

Arrr, the wind and seas signal a classic day of a pirate. *Nods*

icywind1980

Oh, maybe I could consider doing that next time, despite the slower connection on my phone. owo

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody

icywind1980

Oh, maybe I could consider doing that next time, despite the slower connection on my phone. owo

Indeed ^ ^
So it looks like you've been having a lot of fun with Talk Like a Pirate day ^ ^
icywind1980
Indeed ^ ^
So it looks like you've been having a lot of fun with Talk Like a Pirate day ^ ^

Aye. I mean, yes. xD It is nice talking like a pirate, even though I'm not sure if I make a good one.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Tenma in Melody
icywind1980
Indeed ^ ^

Aye. I mean, yes. xD It is nice talking like a pirate, even though I'm not sure if I make a good one.

I did a whole lot of the copy/pasta thing, but I got bored of it after I got the achievement and new item.

Beloved Friend

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
Hey there! I'm 22 and figured I could come here and chat for a bit. I've been on Gaia since 2010 and yet many good friends have come and gone for me as well but I will always love it here. So tell some of your interest! As a nerd, I'm into roleplaying and gaming. 3nodding

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Kittenshy-Plush
Hey there! I'm 22 and figured I could come here and chat for a bit. I've been on Gaia since 2010 and yet many good friends have come and gone for me as well but I will always love it here. So tell some of your interest! As a nerd, I'm into roleplaying and gaming. 3nodding

Sup?! I'm into RP and gaming as well. What kind of RP and games are you into?

I'm currently reading "The Color of Magic" by Terry Prachett while browsing Gaia so I apologize for any delays in responding.

Beloved Friend

8,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
icywind1980
Kittenshy-Plush

Sup?! I'm into RP and gaming as well. What kind of RP and games are you into?

I'm currently reading "The Color of Magic" by Terry Prachett while browsing Gaia so I apologize for any delays in responding.

I have a 360 and I recently just got Borderlands 2. I actually have a roleplaying guild that need some members and some more work if your interested in joining! I like Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, and M/S the most. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff