Welcome to Gaia! ::

What about red? What first comes to mind when you think of red?

Hearts 0.17697729052467 17.7% [ 226 ]
Blood 0.36961628817541 37.0% [ 472 ]
Love 0.21456538762725 21.5% [ 274 ]
Candy 0.045418950665623 4.5% [ 58 ]
Apples 0.083790133124511 8.4% [ 107 ]
Fire 0.10963194988254 11.0% [ 140 ]
Total Votes:[ 1277 ]
still welcomed DD smile

'Sides hang with this crew long enough and that statement wont be true
Haha let's hope
they tore me out of my shell...however i bet now they wish they didn't lol
Hi Fagbaby! Hi Dental!! Hi everyone! Bry!! Hehehehe. Sooooooo thank you for keeping up with the posts here. x3
Laama!! heart Been smoking pots lately? xDD Corrupt much! x3 heart I loves you that way anyway.
Pineapples? What where?

Kyyyyy!!! WTHELL (see I do say the word a lot) are you doing right now? xDD Have you seen the latest episodes of VKG yet? Stoopid manga, its confusing me now... Especially with Zero's part. ;_;
Um... Hi I'm a bi also... Im like really shy so I want to stop my shyness and be like a really fun person

Why am i here?

I wanna be in a relationship with a lady.. I wanna make friends.. well it doesnt matter if i dont have any clothes, heres a story: I went on vacation for 1 day i had like 100k in this account. when i came back i had 4g and i was so sad that i cried alot. thats why im also here i want some fun friends that can be nice enough to donate

About me:

Im just a normal bi
Im 14 years old
birthday: nov 15
im very kind
I love animals i hope when i get to college i could learn about animals
my favorite colors are light blue purple white and black
i could sometimes act emo [[depends on the way people treat me]]
i am loyal
i always tell the truth
Fact: I can lick my elbow!
Hi there Clarissa. ^^
I'm so sorry for what happened with your previous account. Maybe you should go report it to a mod. They do work on it, it just take time though.
Hi Clarisa(omg that's too close to my real name... O.o)

I'm 14 too! ^.^ High five for youth!!! Yeah, I'm hyper and probably shouldn't be up this late, but I don't care. 4laugh
I hope you bounce back from the gold loss! ^.^ I'd probably donate... if I had gold. >.<
Hi Shiva!! Nice new hairstyle! heart
Yi Aine
Hi there Clarissa. ^^
I'm so sorry for what happened with your previous account. Maybe you should go report it to a mod. They do work on it, it just take time though.

^-^' thank for the adivice but trust me ive tried that it didnt work and talking to you makes me not shy! i feel like coffee ;]
aww thank you but i have to ask you should i quit gaia or should i make a new account and save alot of money? well if people donate some to me ._."
Shiva Livedie
Hi Clarisa(omg that's too close to my real name... O.o)

I'm 14 too! ^.^ High five for youth!!! Yeah, I'm hyper and probably shouldn't be up this late, but I don't care. 4laugh
I hope you bounce back from the gold loss! ^.^ I'd probably donate... if I had gold. >.<

^-^ WOOT! -high fives your hand- wow really your 14? when is it your birthday?
XD that a rest goodness sake woman
aww thanks a bunch thank you so much people wouldnt even donate to me i havent had one friend donate to me =/
My b-day's in September! Woot! 4laugh
What about you????

Aine: Thank you! ^.^, I'm trying to change my avatar, so I'm doing some gaia shopping. ^.^
Soooooooooooo what's everyone up to? Hows the poo thing and the nick to go? Where the HELL (see I do say the word Ky!) is Kinky, and Bry??! Oh wait... We haven't given Bry a nick yet! xDDD
We have...
NutMeg
KinKy
LaaBamba/Laama
Viva La Shiva
Cynamon
Feinomnom/Feinomenon
and hmmm Alex and Bry has no nicks yet
Shiva: mine is november 15 XD
its a long way to turn 15 XD
what is ur family like
fact: me ish hispanic