Welcome to Gaia! ::

What about red? What first comes to mind when you think of red?

Hearts 0.178517397882 17.9% [ 236 ]
Blood 0.36459909228442 36.5% [ 482 ]
Love 0.21482602118003 21.5% [ 284 ]
Candy 0.044629349470499 4.5% [ 59 ]
Apples 0.084720121028744 8.5% [ 112 ]
Fire 0.11270801815431 11.3% [ 149 ]
Total Votes:[ 1322 ]
Happyish Eli
Hello. smile

How's life tonight?

Fashionable Raider

11,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Welcome everyone :3

@Gretch: Oh fine I did go because of the beautiful imagery.

Generous Giver

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
-stumbles clumsily into the thread in an inebriated sort of way and yawns- I can't sleep, any girls wanna chit chat it up? -chuckles quietly- I apologize. I tend to act a bit drunk when I'm tired. It's even worse when I can't get to sleep no matter what I do ;P and I saw this thread and had a sudden urge to be around my crowd smile

Profitable Businesswoman

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
KuroAkaNeko
Welcome everyone :3

@Gretch: Oh fine I did go because of the beautiful imagery.

That is what I thought! wink

Sparkly Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
TheDerpyHooves
-stumbles clumsily into the thread in an inebriated sort of way and yawns- I can't sleep, any girls wanna chit chat it up? -chuckles quietly- I apologize. I tend to act a bit drunk when I'm tired. It's even worse when I can't get to sleep no matter what I do ;P and I saw this thread and had a sudden urge to be around my crowd smile

That's because when you're overtired, your brain releases endorphins similar to those released when you're drinking, so you actually feel drunk! Fun fact!
That's why people who haven't slept in days start hallucinating, because the endorphins get so high in strength, they change into the same ones that are released when you OD on heroin. xD

So, how is everyone? (I thought I'd show my inner dork with my first post) xD

Generous Giver

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves

That's because when you're overtired, your brain releases endorphins similar to those released when you're drinking, so you actually feel drunk! Fun fact!
That's why people who haven't slept in days start hallucinating, because the endorphins get so high in strength, they change into the same ones that are released when you OD on heroin. xD

YAY! lol so...if I don't feel like drinking I just have to stay awake for a while, and if I want to simulate heroine, I'll stay awake for days razz haha.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
TheDerpyHooves
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves

YAY! lol so...if I don't feel like drinking I just have to stay awake for a while, and if I want to simulate heroine, I'll stay awake for days razz haha.

After 48 hours, every hour you stay up shortens your life by a week.
After 60 hours, every 3 hours you stay up kills enough brain cells to shorten your life by half a year.

Bad idea. xD

Generous Giver

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves

After 60 hours, every 3 hours you stay up kills enough brain cells to shorten your life by half a year.

Bad idea. xD

Yeeeah...I remember being told something like that. maybe it's not such a good idea razz

Fashionable Raider

11,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Oh dear I'm glad I get at least some sleep x3

Sparkly Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
TheDerpyHooves
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves

Bad idea. xD

Yeeeah...I remember being told something like that. maybe it's not such a good idea razz

So how are you doing tonight?

Generous Giver

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves
Forever Sparks
TheDerpyHooves

Bad idea. xD

So how are you doing tonight?

Alright...though my ex put me through some stuff recently >.< bleh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas