Welcome to Gaia! ::

What about red? What first comes to mind when you think of red?

Hearts 0.17563025210084 17.6% [ 209 ]
Blood 0.37310924369748 37.3% [ 444 ]
Love 0.21932773109244 21.9% [ 261 ]
Candy 0.041176470588235 4.1% [ 49 ]
Apples 0.080672268907563 8.1% [ 96 ]
Fire 0.11008403361345 11.0% [ 131 ]
Total Votes:[ 1190 ]

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas

I thought You might like that. It feels so good to be able to flirt with someone again. Thanks for being there for Me Mary. heart

Haha, glad to help out love! I know I'm enjoying having a model flirt with me. heart

Former....... I don't do that anymore remember. rofl

Invisible Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

I thought You might like that. It feels so good to be able to flirt with someone again. Thanks for being there for Me Mary. heart

Haha, glad to help out love! I know I'm enjoying having a model flirt with me. heart

Ah right, how about some private modeling for me when we do meet up sometime then? Can't pay you in cash like they did, but I can pay in other ways. wink

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Ah right, how about some private modeling for me when we do meet up sometime then? Can't pay you in cash like they did, but I can pay in other ways. wink

I was gonna say You probably could not afford My rate but, What you have in mind will work just find. Oh and Mary. I should rephrase what I last said, I don't do that ...as MUCH any more. Sometimes the offer is right and the money is needed soooo... if ya got it flaunt it... right? xp

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas

I was gonna say You probably could not afford My rate but, What you have in mind will work just find. Oh and Mary. I should rephrase what I last said, I don't do that ...as MUCH any more. Sometimes the offer is right and the money is needed soooo... if ya got it flaunt it... right? xp

Haha, so true. Doubt I could ever flaunt mine out to just anyone, only in private for those I actually like.

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Haha, so true. Doubt I could ever flaunt mine out to just anyone, only in private for those I actually like.

At what is basically $50.00 per camera flash, if They use the pic or not, and They take a minimum of 20 pic's. So 2K+ per photo shoot. Yeah if They want to see My bare breasts... Fine! Hell I was born in Germany so it is no big deal! LOL i just wish I was not getting older. LOL Gravity is starting to work! LOL

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

At what is basically $50.00 per camera flash, if They use the pic or not, and They take a minimum of 20 pic's. So 2K+ per photo shoot. Yeah if They want to see My bare breasts... Fine! Hell I was born in Germany so it is no big deal! LOL i just wish I was not getting older. LOL Gravity is starting to work! LOL

Wow that is quite a bit just for pics of skin. And sounds about time for you to get some handbras to help out with that.

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Wow that is quite a bit just for pics of skin. And sounds about time for you to get some handbras to help out with that.

LOL let Me guess You know of an Irish pair that is welling to help with that.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Haha, indeed I do. Should I get them to help you out? xD

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Haha, indeed I do. Should I get them to help you out? xD

Sure, That would be wonderful!

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas

Thought so! *Lifts them up from behind for you* heart

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas

You know Mary, If You keep that up some people may start thinking that We are a couple or something. Then I would insist about being in Your sig as You would have to be in Mine. LOL

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

You know Mary, If You keep that up some people may start thinking that We are a couple or something. Then I would insist about being in Your sig as You would have to be in Mine. LOL

Hmm, it could look that way. Or just close friends like like to play around with each other. Either way, I haven't updated my sig in forever haha.

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Hmm, it could look that way. Or just close friends like like to play around with each other. Either way, I haven't updated my sig in forever haha.

Or Friends with Benefits. I have not changed My sig for a while either. Almost a week now! LOL

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Citizen 200
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

Or Friends with Benefits. I have not changed My sig for a while either. Almost a week now! LOL

That too, and it's been several months for me haha. xD

Profitable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas
Sis Smii
Saarebas

That too, and it's been several months for me haha. xD

LOL I can say that about something else! LOL TTYL Mary. I'm going to bed. *hugs and kisses* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games