Welcome to Gaia! ::

What about red? What first comes to mind when you think of red?

Hearts 0.17674062739097 17.7% [ 231 ]
Blood 0.36495791889824 36.5% [ 477 ]
Love 0.21499617444529 21.5% [ 281 ]
Candy 0.045141545524101 4.5% [ 59 ]
Apples 0.084927314460597 8.5% [ 111 ]
Fire 0.1132364192808 11.3% [ 148 ]
Total Votes:[ 1307 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1995 1996 1997 > >> >>> »|
Darn we should stop hanging out at MSN for the meantime. Our MSN convos are wayyy spammed than this one. Wonder what will happen if our topics there, were posted here. @.@ Hahhahaha I can't imagine!! heart heart
It's insanity, no one would understand it.... >.<

And no, I won't like it, I don't exactly think it's cute.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Seriously. xD What did our conversation even start with?

Guild > Animals > Ky being insane > xBox > Me being crazy and Fei trying to get work done > Colors > Nicknames > Banners? xD
Don't forget there was the several conversations on poo.
Atashi no Kokoro!

Hahah we go crazy. Omg....

Unlock!
It wasn't poo!!! It was flowers on dirt, not flowers on poo!! xD You all invented the poo! Ky started it! When Meg started grabbing poos.... pirate rofl
I wasn't apart of it!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
No, that was definitely Ky saying I was doing that. xD I think it somehow connected with the Pop I was going to go get. Not so sure.

D; My wisdom teeth are coming in, and I haven't gotten them pulled yet so they're killing me. TT__TT <--- So-o-o-o over being sick.
So what's everyone up to tonight? :3 Aside from Fei, who gets a "So what're you up to this morning Fei?"
Right now, I was planning on finalizing our mules' profiles. But dang convo at MSN got me sooo distracted like HELL! <-See I do say the word!! xD
Ky is playing that freaking ZomG again. She should stop and come here! If she doesn't play ZOMG shes off playing xbox. crying I just hope our main purpose for this *coughcough* will be successful. If not... OFF TO CB! xDDD Cyn is making her banner, while Alex, Bry, Laa, are off. Shiva is on MSN, we're talking about the Myth right now. What about you, Meggy? What are you up to? n.n
Uh...Hi, how are you ladies doin?
crazydaydream
Uh...Hi, how are you ladies doin?

Hi there!! n.n Well it seems everybody is asleep right now. They're... Pooped out. @.@;;
How are you? ^^ Me, well I'm fine. x3

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Wait, I'm here! n.n [Waves]
MK woke me up early to give me soup. :3
Good morning, er....night Fei! xD
Yeah, after last night, I can imagine how tired everyone is. We were so hyper.
Sorry I disappeared last night by the way! >.<; When I came upstairs I accidentally woke my parents, so I got booted off since it was 4am.

@Crazy: Hey. ^.^ Ummm, tired. But other than that, fine. How about you?
Meg!! Check meeting place *coughcough*. xDD There are something new there. x3 - Anyway, I still haven't replied your PM, but I will! Just give a min to finish something. xD
Well I am quite tired earlier when all of you left me!! But now I'm hyper again, and it's already 1am here. @__@;;; - I should probably sleep soon though. ;_; -sigh-

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xD Awww. [Hugs] I'm sorry I had to leave Fei.
n.n <--- Goes to check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces