Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This thread is for people participating in Gaia Spirit Week and joined in 2013 If you're not sure what year you joined, you can check Here.

Welcome one welcome all to the home of 2013 Gaians for Spirit Week! We have brown as our color. And proud cause we own Fire, Bood and LOVE!!

I've decided that us o13's need a home like every other class so I came up with this much.

If you're looking for the main Gaia Spirit Week thread, you can find it by clicking the banner
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1. Must follow all rules!
2. Don't talk crap. Meaning: don't bash us.
3. Don't spam or flame anyone in the thread. It isn't appreciated.
4. Obey all of the ToS.
5. Must listen to all thread mods, but I'm god over all. So don't try to over rule me even if you are a mod.
6. No cybering.
7. No being rude or you'll be put on the blacklist.
8. Don't quote the first page.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the thread or PM me.
10. Have fun!
Hated List
(Black listed people)

Loved List
(White List)
Mods

@Izzy Said Rawr ~Ello I was sweet_toxic_kisses on gaia back in o9,back in 1o I was Izzy Rawr Danny,back in I am Izzy Says Rawr 11/12. Now I am Izzy Said Rawr.,Though I'd pefer you can call me Lizzie, Liz or Izzy. I am a 19 years old.I can and will get a little grouchy. I love helping and meetings others. I have 2 year old baby girl named Hope so anything talking about Hope means her.I am married. And I love Gaia and Of course I join in o7.I started the o7 thread on my main back in spirit week of o9. And saw that the class of o13needed a mule and a thread so I started it and running it till more o13ers can come ~ Pm me or Message me if you have any questions.~ I write in the color
Blue.

Mods Needed.
Daily Events And Contests
Gaia Spirit Week 2014

NOTE: All days will begin and end according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)!
Celebrate according to whatever time you wish. However, most of the mods are in the eastern time zone so it's easier for them.

FOOD DAY July 13th:
Food! Food! Food everywhere! Time to dress up your avatar like you were in Heaven; by making it food related! Dress up as a chef, a type of food, or even a food fanatic! Remember to wipe the drool off your face while making this avi and make sure you don't get into a food coma!

HEROES VS VILLAINS DAY July 14th:
Never fear! Heroes and Villains Day is here! *maniacal laughter* Ever felt like jumping into a phone booth and transforming into your heroic alter ego? Or maybe the darkness within has taken over you as you’re now bent on world domination? From saving the world to robbing countless of banks, today is your day! Choose from a huge list of heroes, villains, or maybe even an original concept that you thought of. Go on with your bad (or good) self!

CLUTTER DAY July 15th:
*Trips and crashes head first into the laundry pile* ...Perfect! What do you get when you cross lawn shavings, a bed sheet, and grandmas dusty knick-knacks? None other than Clutter Day of course! Show off your Gaia spirit by piling on the biggest of scarves, the clunkiest of items, right down to the smallest of accessories. Have you ever heard of the saying: “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.”? Well, this doesn't apply here.

MAGICAL WARRIOR DAY July 16th:
"In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" Originally to celebrate the remake of Sailor Moon, here is Magical Warriors Day! However, this is magical warriors; so you don't have to wear a Japanese school outfit or do cutesy hand poses. You can be a mage, wizard, or even a witch! So be creative and dust off your spellbook and bring out that broomstick!

RETRO/TBT DAY July 17th:
Remember that one time when you wore that? No?? Don't lie, you know you do. It's time to bring it oldschool and go back in time when you first started Gaia! You can only wear 2003-2006 MC's and items. No cash shop items (which includes RIG items, IE's and REI's). Were you here after 2006? Then wear an outfit with the items you had when you first started Gaia! Throw it waaaay back and slay everyone. Just remember, we’ve all been there. “hi im new”.
HINT: Here is a list of all the older MC's. Also when going to gold shops, sort by "Date (Oldest)" and pick items from the first few pages on the "All" tab. Rococo, Club Verge, Mecha Neko, Dernier Cri, Loyal's Bazaar, and Cros Stitch are excluded.

UNKNOWN DAY July 18th: TBA

CLASS COLOR DAY July 19th: If you are a class of 13 you shall wear red <3
NOTE: Some years we've had a bit of trouble with people getting unreasonably competitive about their classes. So this year we're asking everyone to include a rainbow item of some kind on your class color day outfit(s). It's just to show our unity and appreciation for the other classes!

UNITY (RAINBOW) DAY July 20th:
This day isn't about class competition, it's about unity. Instead of the traditional Class Color day, we'd like everyone to dress up in all the colors to show support! So dress up your avatar into a majestic rainbow and awe everyone. Just don't blind anyone.
Need help on finding a rainbow item to wear? Use this item list to see what all your options are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff