Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

User Image

Welcome to the Gaia Spirit Week!
The week will be from July 13 - 19, and we want YOU to participate!

Welcome to the official Gaia Spirit Week thread. :]
So, I'm sure all of you who have been through/are in high school have had a Spirit Week at school before; a week where each day everyone dresses up in some silly way to show their support and appreciation for the school. Or something like that. The idea of the Gaia Spirit Week is much the same. We want everyone to dress up their avatars (and maybe themselves too. :O) according to the day to show their support for Gaia, and all it's lovely admins, and mods, and y'know. Other people.
Because honestly, what better way is there to celebrate the end of school and finals for the summer, than by spending way too much time coming up with awesome outfits for your avatar, on the website that can now take up virtually all of you time? :3

[ [ News: } }
05.02.08: Thread conceived/created.
06.13.08: Thread officially OPEN!
07.03.08: Ordered the Days, updated the Mod Hunt, added a Raffle.
07.08.08: Community Spotlight posted! Welcome everyone!
11.22.08: Spirit Week Winter Break announced!

Varlot's Urgent Update Spot

UPDATE1: Hi everyone! I just got to my computer, and WOW. It's two hours later and the thread has jumped 350 pages, I have 200 trade requests, 100 messages, 100 profile comments, and that's not counting the few on our main accounts. Needless to say, it's going to take me a long while to sort through everything. Rest assured, if you asked a question it will be answered, if you said wow great job, THANK YOU. If you said this sucks, boo on you.
Thank you so much to everyone who's posted, and voted, and especially a big thank you to Gaia!
heart

UPDATE2: Why hello againnn. :] Well guys, I still have most of the trades to go, easily another 200 messages to go through, and I haven't even looked at the thread, which is now approaching 700 pages. I'm reeeally busy. xD Thank you soooo much for bumping guys, but I have to let you know now: There is no set amount to get a prize for bumping. Nor will there be. I don't have time to go through and start giving out prizes now, nor will I for a while. It might be tomorrow or the day after before you get anything. Sorry. ><
Also: Guys, I'm not a real Gaian mod/admin/whatever. Shieran, Fera, and I are just admin/mods of this thread, not the site. When I put in the post about loving your admins, I mean the Gaian admins, not us. xD
Have fun guys! biggrin

UPDATE3: I cannot believe that I have to say this, but please stop bashing Emo day. PLEASE. It's childish, rude, and I'm really upset that there's so many posts like that. A) It's really supposed to be a joke. B) Clearly since it's neck and neck with Cosplay Day, many people on Gaia would like to see it win.

Varlot wants you to vote for Poor Day.

UPDATE4: Please stop bumping! It's getting really awful. I know, I know, we said you'd get prizes. And you will! Calm down. But for now, please STOP. You have almost two weeks to keep bumping, for now PLEASE STOP.
Thanks guys. heart

UPDATE5: Hi again guys. We really need to cut down on the random chatter. We need to try and stay more on topic. Talk about Spirit Week, the thread, your outfits, me, whatever. Just try and keep it in that range please? Thank youu.
Use this thread instead. :]

UPDATE6: Also, we're not currently accepting friend requests. Sorry!

UPDATE7: This isn't really an update, but just so everyone is clear: We do not accept tekteks in the avi contest! We only accept actual outfits your character will be wearing! Thanks guys!

UPDATE8: LAWL, HAY GUYS. I just wanted to gloat, and let everyone know we ROCK. The Skittles Rainbow has gone up 22% since yesterday, since everyone wants to buy it for Rainbow Day! Hahahahaha, we can effect the marketplace! Go team! biggrin

UPDATE9: Gaia Spirit Week starts TODAY! HAPPY NIGHTY NIGHT GAIA DAY EVERYONE!
Just as a reminder: Everyone who wants to enter the avatar contest needs to send a PM to I R Spirit Week wearing the outfit! You will not be counted unless you do so! Please title your PMs with the words 'Avi/IRL Pic Entry' so we know!
The bumping contest had been canceled. It was too chaotic, too many people, all in all, just waay too much to handle. Sorry guys! Maybe next year.
Thanks guys!

UPDATE10: Wow this is a lot of updates.
We're going through every single IRL picture and avi entry the day of the event. That means that we will receive all entries and pick winners the day of. All winners for Nighty Night Day will be picked today. All winners for Rainbow Day will be picked tomorrow. Don't not send in your entry because you think we haven't gotten through all the entries for today. biggrin

UPDATE11: PARTY IN TOWNS! 5 Barton 001050!
We wrote things. :3

User Image
I heart GAIA

UPDATE12: We closed the poll, unknown day has been decided!
The winner was Cosplay Day!
What a shock.
So get your costumes ready, and enjoy!

UPDATE13: The winners for last night have been posted, in the Days post!
UPDATE14: Don't forget to check out the IRL pics and fan art! The winners for Rainbow Day have been posted.

UPDATE15: This is actually Shieran's update. Everyone! Check the Events post! We've got something new for you all!

UPDATE16: HELLO.
So yesterday, I lost power. But during that time, people kept sending us mail. BUt when your inbox fills up, old messages start getting deleted from the back. So we lost about 50 Whore Day submissions. :O So the whore day avi contest was canceled. To make up for this, we're going to do an avi contest on Cosplay Day. But for this, you need to send a reference picture with your avi. Sorry about this guys!
Also, there's no avi contest for Flaunt Your Wealth Day! So please stop sending us entries! :]

UPDATE17: THE MOD HUNT IS STARTING IN 15 MINUTES.
Please take the time to go down and read the updated contest post with more information!

UPDATE18: Welcome to the last day of Spirit Week! As a note to everyone, there is no avatar contest today, but that doesn't mean there's no contest at all! Treat today like a 24 hour pep rally, with everyone cheering as hard as they can for their class. At the end of the day, us mods are going to be picking which class showed the most spirit, so do your best. Also, at the end of today will be the dramatic raffle drawing. This raffle sold over 4000 tickets (it was insane), and it will all end at 6:30 pm this evening. All ticket trades that are not completed by then will be canceled and the user will not be included in the drawing. Have fun today, guys!

PS: The rainbows have now been moved to the Class Color Art post.

UPDATE19: THE WINNERS OF THE RAFFLE CONTEST ARE HERE!
First Place: Princesslime808
Second Place: -Procrastinating Spazz-
Third Place: Naztazcaz!

UPDATE20: Spirit Week is OVER!
Everyone is welcome to use this thread as a hangout, now and forever though! We will be having a Spirit Week next year, but no I don't have any idea how it will be next year.
The front page will continue to be updated over the next few days, and everyone is welcome to send in any pictures or banners, or anything of the sort! Varlot's going to compile them all, or something. xD

Congratulations to 2007 for coming in First Place in the Class Color Day competions!
Want to gloat? Use this!
Click Here!
All credit of this image goes to Darumapyon!

Congratulations to the class of 2005 for coming in Second Place!
A trophy for you!
Click Here!
Credit for this image goes to Zeal_Nyrant!

And congratulations to the class of 2006 for coming in Third Place!
Heres your trophy!
Click Here!
Credit for this image goes to Mazarith Firin!

UPDATE21: So, as you may have read in the most recent posts, the producers of Spirit Week are back again with a new winter event WINTER BREAK! It'll take place from Dec. 19-21, so it's shorter than Spirit Week was, but it's still going to be awesomeeee.
When I have the thread ready, I'll post it for you guys, and then everyone can head on over there to discuss how epic it is. x3

Here's a sweet banner 5ives made to help you spread the word!
[img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/5ives/WinterBreak.png[/img]

UPDATE22: The new Winter Break thread is OPEN!
OH-EM-GEE!

Click me!

Check it out, have fun, and don't forget, TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

And hey, it wouldn't hurt to tell the Community Spotlight mule either.

UPDATE23: As you may have noticed, the dates of this years Spirit Week will be from July 5-11. Hope to see you all there, on our new board, which can be found here:

xxCLICK MExx

General Notice:
Varlot and Shieran share the I R Spirit Week account.
Shieran will always write in indigo.
Varlot will always write in green.

Also, you can just assume that Shieran and Varlot are always in agreement about anything one says or does. Which seems pretty obvious, but just in case. :]

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

User Image

Rulesss:
o1. Please respect the Gaia ToS.
o2. No stretching the page, mmkay? It kinda annoying. =/
o3. Please be literate/semi-literate. Just not too much chatspeak. =)
o4. No advertising in this thread please. We'd be happy to add you to our affiliates list, just send a PM to this account and we'll add you.
o5. Don't spam or beg in this thread please. This thread is not about giving you money.
o6. No drama plox? Please just be nice to each other here. This thread is about unity and coming together to show our support for Gaia and all the people who run it.
o7. If you don't like this thread, or what we're doing, or you think we're just kissing a** or something, keep it to yourself. No one here is going to come into your thread and bash it, please don't do it to ours. =)

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

User Image

The Days In Review

Note: WE HAVE PUT THE DAYS IN ORDER. This post is now complete. Finally. xD

13th - Nighty Night Gaia Day
Wear your PJs! This seems pretty simple. No further explanation should be necessary.

Winner: Pheroic
Runners Up: Peppermint Prince, Seyori, [.P e I p E r A.], Ming-Yue

14th - Rainbow Day
This is pretty basic. Your dear admins, Varlot and Shieran, very much love rainbows. Be all rainbowtastic today. The more rave-like and blinding, the better.

Winner: k r y o l i t e
Runners Up: AsukaAlien, kyosfera, `Aurora Borealis`, Lochinvar

15th - Cliche Day
Dress up as your favorite cliche. Example would include a dark angel, a pink and white fairy godmother, a gay scene boy, any sort of Naruto-esque ninja, or anything else you groan at seeing another one of. Today, you have the right to make yet another of these without anyone secretly hating your guts for it.

Winner: TeddySane
Runners Up: Vicemage, sizzling snowflake, Riona Daidouji, Gurei

16th - Dress Like A Whore Day
Please notice we said 'dress like a whore' not 'be a whore'. There is a vast difference. The rules are as follows: wear as little as possible as long as you're still wearing something. No credit if you hit the 'remove all' button and flaunt your monotone underwear. Bonus points if you use a whip or something equally suggestive.

17th - Flaunt Your Wealth Day
Got a Kiki? Wear it. Got an Angelic Halo? Srsly, wear it. Proudly display your Mythril Bag or those Jacked-Up Gloves from '03. Display all your most expensive gear and make every Gaian wish they were as loaded as you.

18th - Unknown Day! Cosplay Day!
Go to the top of the page and vote in the poll to pick our final day! The poll is now closed, and Friday, July 18th is offically Cosplay Day! Have a favorite anime cosplay or a favorite movie character? Dress up like them. Bonus points for dressing as something Varlot and Shieran can actually recognize.

Winner: Artimis Niadd [ x ]
Runners Up: Lil Niva [ x ], soccermaggot [ x ], AlannaFireheart [ x ], animefan7 [ x ]

19th - "Class Color" Day
Each year (2003, 2004, etc.) has been assigned a specific color. On this day, your dress your avatar up according to the color of the year you joined. For example, if you joined in April of 2006, and the list says 2006's color is green, put green clothes on your avatar. Get it? Got it? Good. Here's the list:

o3 - Red
o4 - Orange
o5 - Yellow
o6 - Green
o7 - Blue
o8 - Purple

Major bonus points for anyone who dresses up for Gaia Spirit Week IRL. :3
PM us your pictures if you do!
Except for Dress Like A Whore Day. Because that's not really cool.
See the next post for more information. :]

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

User Image

[ [ Events } }

· Mod Hunt in Towns! Friday the 18th: 1pm - 4pm (EST)
We're hidden all over the front page of the directory! It's your job it find us!

We've hidden ourselves all around town! (Front page fo directory. Anywhere on it.) Now it's your job to come find us. wink Take a look around at your mods. Get to know their avatars well. Then venture into the (practically) endless reaches of Towns and find as many of us as you can! Prizes will be awarded to whoever can find all of us the quickest. Are you ready?

When you find a mod, don't just run off! Please wait for us to verify that we've got your name down! Thanks guys. biggrin
NOTE: No credit to people using multiple accounts. Using a bunch of your mules doesn't count, silly rabbit.

· Bumping Rewards!

Think the thread is awesome? Want to help us out, but too busy questing? Have no fears, rewards are here! Okay, that was lame. But srsly. If you bump out thread for us a lot, we'll give you things! :OOO Note: Please number your bumps. x3 Makes life much easier for us. And you don't have to say bump in your post. You really can just be chatting with someone else in the thread.
Postponed for now. Please stop bumping.

· The Epic Showdown

Maybe some of you have noticed the fierce battle that is raging across the pages of our very own Spirit Week, maybe you have not, but we all have some news for you. It seems Gaia's very own Jack (of Halloween infamy), indignant at his lack of a position in his own holiday event, has decided to invade ours instead! Luckily for us, the Masque has returned and is defending Spirit Week even as we speak. (Isn't it kind of cool? Having people actually fight over Spirit Week?) ((The fight began on page 2371, if you'd like to go back and read it. It does jump around a lot though.))

So we thought, hey, while they're fighting so hard, why not make some fun out of it?

We are looking for artistic representations of this battle, which we are now calling the Epic Showdown. They can be anything at all; paintings, cartoons, short-stories, ballads, even a video of you and your best friend fighting in your backyard. Entertain us! Anything goes, as long as it is appropriate and somehow based on Jack and Masque. Examples could be a flipbook of the battle, a drawing of the pair in combat, a written explanation for why Jack is doing such a thing, or an onlookers first hand account of the carnage. Any submissions of the typical art mediums (drawn, painted, etc.) should be sent to the account 'I ish JackPumpkin'. Any submissions of a literary nature should be sent to 'I am Masque'. Don't know where it goes? Pick one. Prizes will be handed out on the same basis as IRL pictures: if you make me love your entry, I'll give you a token of my support.

And who knows? Maybe displays of loyalty to one combatant or the other could ultimately decide the outcome of this Epic Showdown.

{ { Contests ] ]

So you know how there's a Spirit Week? Well, we mods have picked a few days, and we're having a contest: for the best avatar of that day. Pretty exciting, INORITE? We'll be having this contest on Rainbow Day, Dress Like A Whore Day, Nighty Night Day, and maybe even Cliche Day too. So go ahead, start planning your outfits. We've got prizes.
NOTE: Please PM all entries to the mule on the day of the eventso we can keep track of them. :]
NOTE2: We do not accept tekteks for the avi contest. Please only PM us with your avatar wearing the outfit you're entering!

· Raffle

We here at the Spirit Week have decided to run easily the most cliche contest; a raffle. Want to enter? It's easy. One ticket costs 100 gold. Just send I R Spirit Week a trade request with the proper amount of gold. You know, 100 gold for one ticket, 200 for two, et cetera. Title your trade request 'I Wants Raffle Ticket Now'. We will assign you a random number and then, at the end of Spirit Week, we'll hold a random drawing here at headquarters (AKA our IRL computer desks).
Thank You Letter from October, 2006 [[ First Prize }} - Princesslime808!
Thank You Letter from April, 2008 [[ Second Prize }} - -Procrastinating Spazz-!
1500 gold [[ Third Prize }}
- Naztazcaz!

· IRL Spirit

Okay guys, dressing up your avatar is all well and good (after all, that's the whole idea of Gaia), but if you want to show some serious Gaia Spirit, you oughta dress up in real life. No, really, get into it! If you actually dress up for any day of Spirit Week in real life, take a photo and send it in to us! We've got a whole bunch of great prizes just sitting around, and if we love your IRL costume, we'll throw one at you. So get crackin'! It's Halloween and Christmas all at once! Except...in July!

Check the last few pages. We may be holding a contest that's not so easy to find.

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

IRL Pictures

· Nighty Night Day

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

· Rainbow Day

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x [ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ ! ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ]

· Cliche Day

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ !!! ]
[ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

· Flaunt Your Wealth Day

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ]

· Cosplay Day

[ x ][ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ ! ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]
[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

· IRL Mods

Varlot: [ x ][ x ][ x ]
Shieran: [ x ][ x ][ x ]
Loaded_Complex: [ x ]
Fera_Nai:
Ingou: [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Poshis2ham: [ x ][ x ]
5ives:
LM Daydreamer: [ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

User Image

Hi again.
So the whole point of Spirit Week is to show our love and appreciation for Gaia right? Right. Well, there's another way to do that too. Tell your admins and mods that you love them.

Good at avi art? Send them some. They'll appreciate it.
Not so good at avi art? Draw them a silly picture saying thanks. They'll appreciate that too.
Or just send them a donation. They'll surely appreciate that too.
Just do something to let them know you appreciate what they've done for this site.

Gaia's admins and mods work really hard to make Gaia great for us. They work constantly, trying to make Gaia just as great as you think it could be. And sometimes they make mistakes. Sometimes they don't know what we want, or they do something to make us angry. Like Easter. And that's okay. We forgive them.

It's really important to let them know we love them, because lately I think they've been getting a lot of negative feedback from us. And we should let them know that despite this, we still love Gaia. : D We still love our forums, and all the friends we've made here, and all our admins, and of course the website that made it all possible.

So basically,
TELL YOUR ADMINS YOU LOVE THEM, mmkay?

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

F.A.Q.

Q: What do I have to do to sign up/participate/etc.?
A: Nothing at all! There's no form to fill out, you don't have to PM me or anything! All you have to do is dress up for the days and you'll be particiapting! There's no amount of reserved spots or anything like that.

Q: What are the number(s) for my tickets? I set up a trade and you accepted, but where are my tickets? I don't want to get scammed.
A: DON'T WORRY. Honestly, we're on top of it. Every single ticket/trade is being recorded and numbered. We have your numbers and your tickets carefully marked down. We'll notify you via PM and post it on the main page if you win. Don't worry. :]

Q: Can I add [insert item/color/etc here] to my avatar?
A: Well of course. The idea of Gaia is to display your creativity in whatever way you wish, especially with you avatar. Do anything you like with your avatar; if you're adamantly against it, you don't even have to follow the days. Do anything you want to your avatar; it's you, after all.

Q: Why have a Spirit Week?
A: Because it totally rocks. Clearly.

Q: Are you guys Gaia mods/admins?
A: No, no, not at all. We're just the admins of this particular board. We have absolutely no connections to the actual Gaia administration whatsoever. Pity, right?

Q: So is this run by Gaia?
A: No, it is not. The thread is run by a couple of players who got an idea from an old thread, decided it was awesome and created their own thread. Gaia did not sponsor this, or tell us to do this, or anything like that. I do not work for Gaia, and I bet that 99.9% of the people in this thread don't.

Q: How do I know what year I joined for color day?
A: On most profiles, there will be a little note underneath your avatar telling you the date you joined. If you have a custom profile, just take it down for a quick sec, check the year, and put it back up. =)

Q: What if I created my first account in [insertearlieryearhere], but then it got hacked/banned, and now I have a different a different join date? Which color should I use?
A: You can use whichever you like. Most people in this situation are choosing to use the year they originally joined Gaia, on their first account. But it's entirely up to you.

Q: When will the winner for Unknown Day be announced?
A: We're not sure yet. The poll will probably be closed the day Spirit Week starts, but we're not sure. We might extend it a bit longer, or close it a bit earlier.

More questions will be added at random, so keep an eye on the FAQ section for an answer to a question you might have sent in.

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

Fan Art!

An utterly awesome comic made for us by -Magic_Angel_Dust-
User Image
User Image

Moar awesomesauce comics! By Lord Muffin_Doom Bringer!
User Image

A showdown comic by Tokyo KiJo!
User Image

From Kathy Loves Pandas
User Image

From Rainbow_Flavored_Converse
User Image

From xDreamsNeverLastx
User Image

Avi art from Hinata o3o
User Image

Banner by ladydenny11!
User Image

An interesting bit of art from ^Lovely Little Goth^!
User Image

Some nice art right here by Swe3t-x-to0th!
User Image

A cool handmade banner by uikkutto tsuairaitto!
User Image

More fan art from Literate Little Phoenix!
User Image

Fan art from -Phantom Returns-. The stalker. :3
User Image

It's another contribution of -Phantom Returns-.
User Image

Whore Day art from -Phantom Returns-.
User Image

Banner from Anahto!
User Image

Banner by I am not Kira, and his hangout thread.
User Image

Another banner by Kira Inc.
User Image

Banner from gogobakayellow.
User Image

Done by Anna-Jaganshi.
User Image

Cliche Day fan art from LostMyMind26!
User Image

Fan art by Demented Miracle.
User Image

Some fan art by Tokyo KiJo.
User Image

Thank you Misaki Blaze!
User Image

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

User Image

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/v4chsg.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Made by iDior. Thank you!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-updated-the-days/t.40096271/][IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z56/iDior/SpiritBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Made by Quixoticcy! Thank youuu. :]
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/young_artist/Gaia/GSW1.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Made by Anguished! Thankss. ^^
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/6/28/1980269/GaiaSpiritWeek.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by Wyrdling! Thank you! biggrin
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Wyrdling/Gaia/GSW3.gif[/img][/url]

Made by Diored. Thank jooo. ^^
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/28s8nyw.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by TaintedAngel404! Thank youuuu!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g311/TaintedAngelShopArt/GaiaSpiritWeekcopy.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by Nazi Flakes. Because she rockss. biggrin
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-faq-update/t.40096271_1/][IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/sceneXXgirl/spirit.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/n4dtuv.png[/IMG][/url]

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-updated-the-days/t.40096271/][img]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/926/spiritmainbannermw7.jpg[/img][/URL]

User Image
Made by Fallen Love In The Depths. Thank youuu.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z152/pandy_4_prez/SpiritWeek.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by ~Shadow`Devil~. Thanks. :]
[URL=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1461/mybanner4873b3a2c0468nx3.png[/IMG][/URL]

User Image
Made by LordDarknessDemonFox. :]
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/lorddarknessdemonfox/Banners/HHC5ITtxd6.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by ChobitCarmie15. Thank you!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a389/sw3etpinay94/gaiaonline/gaiaspiritweek.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by fatpinkie. Thank you!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-happy-rainbow-day/t.40096271_1/][IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/2nuou45.gif[/IMG]
[/url]

User Image
Made by ^Lovely Little Goth^. Thank you!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-happy-rainbow-day/t.40096271/][img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd12/mypersonalhorrorshow/Banner.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by LordDarknessDemonFox. :]
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/lorddarknessdemonfox/Banners/kuvaphp.jpg[/img][/URL]

User Image
Made by Hinata o3o. :]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-updated-the-days/t.40096271_1/][img]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk151/hinata030/4-1.jpg?t=1215546412[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by Kobanya. ^^
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-updated-the-days/t.40096271/][IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/Kobanya/SpiritWeekBanner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Made by Oscar the Pirate. xD Thanks.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://tinyurl.com/5ubq2o[/img][/url]

Made by Chrysanthemum929. Thank you. :]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-first-post-update/t.40096271/][img]http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1162/gaiaonlinespiritweekchrzj6.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by Spirit of Destruction14. Thank youu. biggrin
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2dqshar.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by bunny_queen6o6. Thank you!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r140/bunny_queen6o6/s.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by Pocky-Sama00. Thank you! :]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-first-post-update/t.40096271/][IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa170/Ilovenarutomost/gsw.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by Risumboy. Thanks. biggrin
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/jpv9eo.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by Risumboy...again. Thank you!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/ynmn4.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by Kurai Tenshi_dark angel. Thank you!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/chibisekuru246/gaiaspiritweek.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by Teh Panda Monster. Thanks! :]
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2relkhz.gif[/IMG][/url]

Made by kisakit. Thank you! biggrin
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-first-post-update/t.40096271/][IMG]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5259/mybannerblinky1f652840fqv2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Made by sweetie_pie5575. Thank you! ^^
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-first-post-update/t.40096271_1/][IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8903/mybannerglitterd051da5cun2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Made by Toko. Thanks! biggrin
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://mbmfiles.com/Jul2008/080711-5AfhEMX6-j_1.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
Handmade banner made by kagome hanyu. Thank you! ^^
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k177/bleefreak/Gaia stuff/Picture24.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image
Made by Suzerain of All. Thank youu! :]
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/selahsuzerain/spiritweek2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
Made by LM Daydreamer. Thank youu. ^^
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o298/SketchFox/2008banner.jpg[/img][/url]

Made by Pandiecakes. Thank youu! biggrin
[url=http://tinyurl.com/56en6u][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/1g4rph.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Thanks Kohana13!
[url=][img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff130/bestlaidplansomiceandmen/SpiritWeek-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
This banner made by justonewish. Thanks!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-projects/gaia-spirit-week-july-13-19-happy-cliche-day/t.40096271/][img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/just0n3wish/Others/spiriteweek.jpg[/img][/url]

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

User Image
Want to be an affiliate? No problem. Just send a PM to I R Spirit Week with your banner/code and we'll put it in. :]

Quests:

Pheroic's Quest Thread

User ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Charities:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

Services/Shops:

Minty Fruits

Polka Dot Bumpers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Support/Hangout Threads:
User Image

Contests/Lottos:

Freaky Rose Contest Thread

User Image User Image

User Image

Events/Organizations:
User Image

User Image

Guilds:

[ x ]

Team Dino

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut
AboutUs

Friendly Gaian

About Us
Get to know your admins and mods.

User Image
Name: Jojo
Alias: Shieran
Position: Dictator, co-administrator
Strengths: Sarcastic comments, page pwning, showing up when she's not wanted.
Weaknesses: Paying attention, showing compassion, updating stuff like this.
Other: Suffers from 'TLDR' syndrome, liable to be here during insomniac hours, likes cookies, apples and silly icons, is definitely something other than a human.

User Image
OHAI2U. I be Varlot. The idea-spawner and co-admin of this thread. Varlot is questing for a Kiki. You should probably donate.
Varlot is 16. She likes teh anime, and teh rainbowz, and teh baking. Books are the only godz she be needin. Varlot wants to talk to you, so maybe you be talkin back. Varlot be liking the bright and colorful things. Angst be makin Varlot sad. Shieran be Varlot's other half. Whales are being Varlot's favorite animal. And for the record, Varlot is definitely a panda.
Varlot can be totally literate. She's just lazy.

User ImageUser Image
About FERA of the NAI variety…

Fera is just about the most awesome person that you’ll ever meet…
If she doesn’t say so herself….

She absolutely LOVES drawing…
Although she kinda really sucks at the moment, but she would love your money for her to draw you avi art…

Music…
As if there’s a person in the world that doesn’t like SOME type of music…

Creative writing…
She is currently working on several unfinished pieces right now…cheer for her!

…and goofing of with friends!
Hehehe…DOMO! {RAWR}

So cheer as your lord Fera_Nai walks down her specially made golden carpet made out of…er…flying pig skin! YES! BOW!

User Image
Ingou
About Me: I've been lurking around on Gaia since May '04. I'm addicted to collecting Gaia items, as well as Pokémon plushies, Disney collector items, and random things of the sort. I enjoy reading as much as I enjoy pocky (Which is so much is should be unhealthy) I enjoy listening to various genres of music, constantly finding something new. Last, but not least, I love-love-LOVE bunnies!

User Image
poshis2ham
Heyhos~ I'm Poshi also known as Po!! icon XD
I'm hyper, weird and funny. I like to shoot laser beams out of my eyes and can be extremely evil at times. I like tofu toys because they are cute and I like to eat lotus seed steamed buns. Poke and huggles are my favourite words. -poke- "heart:

User Image
5ives
Hey everyone, I'm 5ives. I'm a pretty nice guy once you get to know me. I've been on Gaia since May '05 (I think). I'm a complete computer nerd and am pretty good at building websites. I love sushi, and like wasabe. I love listening to music, especially Ska and Rock.

User Image
Loaded_Complex
I am Loaded_Complex
A member since 2006 Hurray for green.
I really fun and nice as long as I'm not annoyed
I like to RP currently I have none tho <Z3
I do grapic design and HTML in my spare time.
I change my Avi more then one should.
and you should watch out for your icons cause I will steal them from you.
Bwahahahahhahahaha!

User Image
LM Daydreamer
My name is Lucky (it's really Lucas but my friends call me Lucky) I'm sixteen years old as of the first day of Spirit Week. I've been on Gaia since before the great migration don't worry oldbies know what I'm talking about. wink I was a foster kid all of my life until I was adopted a bit over a year ago. I used to own a charity which was changed into just a hangout when I discovered the FC. I found Spirit Week in the spotlight. It was kinda funny since I had just been wondering if we were going to have a Spirit Week this year when the announcement suddenly appeared. I tell you Gaia never fails to amaze me. I love you Gaia!

User Image
ArtFreak331 (AKA the phantom mod)
Has been a gaian since go-gaia, but once upon a time there was a gliche. Is very friendly and likes to help out fellow people. Dances to the songs in her head if not flirting with some girl. Haha. Also an insominac like most of the other mods.
PS: Will eat joo.

Table of Contents:
Intro
Rules
The Days
Contests/Events
IRL Pictures
AdminLove
F.A.Q.
Art
LinksIn
LinksOut