Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Fire in the Hole 222
Mistress Shiny
"Control the room? I - I'm afraid I don't understand...?" Genuine confusion evident in those luminous eyes, though at least she wasn't panicking anymore!

"I'm sorry if I don't make any sense tonight, dear. It's been a long day," he admitted, blushing slightly at his mistakes, but he was also blushing from speaking to this beautiful young woman. Mustering the courage, he continued to speak, "Are you new here too? I've never been here, but it's been a long day and just want to relax."
Poor fella had no idea what he was getting himself into...

"Well, alright. If you say so." Had she just maneuvered herself out of having to explain herself? Why that was... easy. To easy. Suddenly suspicious she narrowed her gaze, eyeing him warily. "Why yes, I am new here. I'm a new student, yesterday was my first day." She was onto him now, oh yes. He wasn't getting any more slip-ups from her, no sirree!

godsi's Fav

Shameless Cat

17,600 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone

"Hm? Someone we know?" The asked, their interest perked. "Kaoru hasn't been around lately, so maybe your friend knows me?" Hikaru asked.

"She should," Aoi said, "she did say that she didn't know Kaoru that well."

"What's her name?" Hikaru asked, taking a sip from his tea.
Kaoru looked around, checking out what had changed in the host room since he had last been here.

((Making up a name ._. ))
"Her name is Hannah," Aoi said, " Do you know her?"
Mistress Shiny
Fire in the Hole 222
Mistress Shiny
"Control the room? I - I'm afraid I don't understand...?" Genuine confusion evident in those luminous eyes, though at least she wasn't panicking anymore!

"I'm sorry if I don't make any sense tonight, dear. It's been a long day," he admitted, blushing slightly at his mistakes, but he was also blushing from speaking to this beautiful young woman. Mustering the courage, he continued to speak, "Are you new here too? I've never been here, but it's been a long day and just want to relax."

"Well, alright. If you say so." Had she just maneuvered herself out of having to explain herself? Why that was... easy. To easy. Suddenly suspicious she narrowed her gaze, eyeing him warily. "Why yes, I am new here. I'm a new student, yesterday was my first day." She was onto him now, oh yes. He wasn't getting any more slip-ups from her, no sirree!

Being too tired, he didn't see that she was already suspecting him of wanting to make friends. "I was hoping you could show me around since I don't know where everything is, but since you're new, I suppose we can explore this place together? I want to see what they have. I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon." He said as he rushed around to find the bathroom

(g2g I'll be back tomorrow)
EvenWhenImGone

Hikaru thought for a moment. "Ummm... That sounds kind of familiar. Has she been in recently?"
"And she loves us?" Kaoru added.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Fire in the Hole 222
Mistress Shiny

Being too tired, he didn't see that she was already suspecting him of wanting to make friends. "I was hoping you could show me around since I don't know where everything is, but since you're new, I suppose we can explore this place together? I want to see what they have. I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back soon." He said as he rushed around to find the bathroom

(g2g I'll be back tomorrow)
(lol, byebye! )

Shiny watched the boy leave, still suspicious that he was somehow onto her.

When the door closed behind him she let out a sigh of relief, turning back to the main room to see if there was a host she could get some tea and treats from. It had been a long day.

godsi's Fav

Shameless Cat

17,600 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone

Hikaru thought for a moment. "Ummm... That sounds kind of familiar. Has she been in recently?"

"Not recently but yes, she loves you two," Aoi smiled.
EvenWhenImGone
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone

"If she's met Kaoru... I'm sure she loves him more. He's much cuter." Hikaru smirked, sliding his finger under Kaoru's chin and forcing him to look at him. Kaoru blushed, gazing into his eyes. "Hikaru... Don't say that. You're much more popular than me."
Hikaru leaned in closer, moments away from kissing him.

godsi's Fav

Shameless Cat

17,600 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone

"If she's met Kaoru... I'm sure she loves him more. He's much cuter." Hikaru smirked, sliding his finger under Kaoru's chin and forcing him to look at him. Kaoru blushed, gazing into his eyes. "Hikaru... Don't say that. You're much more popular than me."
Hikaru leaned in closer, moments away from kissing him.

Aoi's face turned red as she watched the brothers, "She did mention this," she mumbled to herself.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xx..Badwolf..xx
Clockwork Royale
xx..Badwolf..xx

(( You're online at the same time as me what is going on
Also I could draw you something if you want xD Though you might want to specify to what level of prettiness you'd want it, since it could be just like the sketches I've done for the thread, or like something over here on my tumblr (a-although not like the couple kissing because that has taken roughly 38742938 years OTL) with colours and stuff like this ))

(( I have my own computer for a weekend what is this I don't even.
Oh gosh, you're SUPER good. ;///A///; jskajafkasfas. I would FLIP MY STUFF if you were to draw Yanagi and Akane for me ( separate, and you don't have to do Akane, but I REALLY need Yanagi ;u; ) Also, I'd tip you something BIG for it. *U* <3
Shall I pull up avatar references for you? ))

(( AWESOME emotion_dowant
tjkdslkf Thanks! ;w; <33 And yes, please do *v* ))

(( Alright. Here's Akane:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Notes:
- That's a crutch she's holding. Her leg is missing from the knee down on that side. She wears one of those runner prosthetics.
- She's is SHORT. She's BARELY 5'2. And petite in both hip and cup size-- just enough to look female. She shouldn't look fragile, however-- after all, she's Ouran's Kendo Princess. She's fiery and compassionate ( and SUPER tsundere! )
- She has a pet black rabbit named Padfoot. He wears a bit of red ribbon around his neck, like a bowtie. He likes to lounge across her shoulder.

And here's Yanagi:
User Image
Notes:
- He seldom wears his blazer jacket closed all the way. His tie should be a * little * loose.
- You don't have to draw the violin, but he's awfully fond of it. Music is basically Yanagi's religion.
- Those are the Winry earrings teamed up with the black kira kira earring. So, lots of studs, and that one cuff.
- A scar runs vertical down his throat, from two surgeries on his vocal chords. Keep this in mind if you want to loosen his collar.
- He's the quiet but warm type. Always wears a gentle smile-- it's grown more confident recently. He's tall and slender, but doesn't look too bad despite his bad health. ))
EvenWhenImGone

They turned to look at her, grinning. Kaoru's eyes wandered over to Miss Shiny. "Hikaru, there's another guest... Do you want to go or should I?"
"Which would you rather have entertain you, Miss Aoi?" Hikaru asked, leaning forward slightly, letting Kaoru go.

godsi's Fav

Shameless Cat

17,600 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
EvenWhenImGone

They turned to look at her, grinning. Kaoru's eyes wandered over to Miss Shiny. "Hikaru, there's another guest... Do you want to go or should I?"
"Which would you rather have entertain you, Miss Aoi?" Hikaru asked, leaning forward slightly, letting Kaoru go.

"I'm fine with either of you," Aoi smiled slightly shrugging her shoulders.

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xx..Badwolf..xx
Clockwork Royale
xx..Badwolf..xx

(( You're online at the same time as me what is going on
Also I could draw you something if you want xD Though you might want to specify to what level of prettiness you'd want it, since it could be just like the sketches I've done for the thread, or like something over here on my tumblr (a-although not like the couple kissing because that has taken roughly 38742938 years OTL) with colours and stuff like this ))

(( I have my own computer for a weekend what is this I don't even.
Oh gosh, you're SUPER good. ;///A///; jskajafkasfas. I would FLIP MY STUFF if you were to draw Yanagi and Akane for me ( separate, and you don't have to do Akane, but I REALLY need Yanagi ;u; ) Also, I'd tip you something BIG for it. *U* <3
Shall I pull up avatar references for you? ))

(( AWESOME emotion_dowant
tjkdslkf Thanks! ;w; <33 And yes, please do *v* ))

(( Also. If you're going to draw stuff tonight, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Livestream it. *U* askjfklasjf! <3 ))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Fairly certain it was bad form to go into the kitchen herself to get food she moved to one of the couches, yet again oblivious to the little trail of sparkling motes that followed in her wake

Magical Girl

37,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Clockwork Royale
(( Also. If you're going to draw stuff tonight, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Livestream it. *U* askjfklasjf! <3 ))

(( Akane is so cute ;w; *flails* And she's still taller than little Shiemi... LOL;
djfdk I was about to start just now @o@ I-I don't know how to Livestream though... ;w; I have an account, but I haven't used it before lmao;; Having a look at it now owo ))

Shadowy Spirit

22,825 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xx..Badwolf..xx
Clockwork Royale

(( Akane is so cute ;w; *flails* And she's still taller than little Shiemi... LOL;
djfdk I was about to start just now @o@ I-I don't know how to Livestream though... ;w; I have an account, but I haven't used it before lmao;; Having a look at it now owo ))

(( Pffft. I just imagined Shiemi on Akane's shoulders, and their combined height being the only way they can get to the top cabinet of the Host Club kitchen. XD Short girl powers, activate! D'aww, kay. If you can't get it to work, don't even worry about it. ouo ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff