This poll closed on October 10, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Calculated Capitalist

12,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Edward Nite
"Hmph." He waved his hand, "I have no idea what are you talking about and please, call no one. I just came on a visit." He continued his walk further into the club. "How have you been, Kyouya?"

"If you say so," the Shadow King let it go, as long as Edward wasn't dripping on the new carpet. "Busy with the renovations, but otherwise good. I hope you're also doing well?" He slid his notebook into his school bag. "Actually, I was just about to head out for the evening, but I'll see you soon, all right?"

He headed out the double doors with a casual wave.

(( G'night, everyone, I'm beat!))
Curvaceous Panda

((Awww shucks, I didn't get this notification. ))
"Was he crying everyday again?" Kaoru asked, interest sparked.
"I wasn't crying!" Hikaru said defensively.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Curvaceous Panda

Panda giggled. Not crying, more like whining. She gave Hikaru a glance slightly teasing him.
Curvaceous Panda
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Curvaceous Panda

Panda giggled. Not crying, more like whining. She gave Hikaru a glance slightly teasing him.

"Awww, Hikaru... You didn't tell me you were missing me." Kaoru reached over, patting his leg.
"I told you all the time... Well until recently." Hikaru shrugged. "You're back now, so no more whining."

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

"Awww, Hikaru... You didn't tell me you were missing me." Kaoru reached over, patting his leg.
"I told you all the time... Well until recently." Hikaru shrugged. "You're back now, so no more whining."

She smiled taking a picture of the two.
Curvaceous Panda
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

She smiled taking a picture of the two.

Kaoru quickly got up, coming over and sitting on Hikaru's lap, his arms around the other's neck. "Won't this make a nicer picture for you?" Kaoru smiled.
Hikaru looked over at her, not knowing if she would be ok with this or not. He looked at her expectantly.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Kaoru quickly got up, coming over and sitting on Hikaru's lap, his arms around the other's neck. "Won't this make a nicer picture for you?" Kaoru smiled.
Hikaru looked over at her, not knowing if she would be ok with this or not. He looked at her expectantly.

She tilted her head. She was going to have to re get used to the 'brotherly love' act. Trying to hide it with a smile she took another picture of them. You have to stop being so cute, or I'll have to buy another memory card.
Curvaceous Panda
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

She tilted her head. She was going to have to re get used to the 'brotherly love' act. Trying to hide it with a smile she took another picture of them. You have to stop being so cute, or I'll have to buy another memory card.

Kaoru nuzzled his cheek against Hikaru's.
Hikaru reluctantly placed his hands on Kaoru's back, keeping eye contact with Panda.

Precious Knight

He watched Kyouya leave the club, he shook his head and walked to the twins and Panda, "Thats an interesting photo shoot going on here."

Curvaceous Panda

iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Edward Nite

Glad for the little distraction she smiled at Edward. You think?

Precious Knight

iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Curvaceous Panda

He nodded looking at the two brothers, "How are you?" He asked looking at her.
Edward Nite
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Curvaceous Panda

He nodded looking at the two brothers, "How are you?" He asked looking at her.

"Hi, I'm Kaoru. Have we met before?" Kaoru held his hand out, still keeping one arm firmly wrapped around his twin's neck. Hikaru looked up at him. "Ummm... I'm ok. How are you?" He asked.

Single Bear

11,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Edward Nite

iHitachiin Hikaru-San

Panda smiled. Good, been having a really good day actually. How are you?

Precious Knight

iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Curvaceous Panda

"Well, i am glad both of you is okay." He looked at Kaoru for a wwhile before grabbed his hand shaking it a bit, "I can't really tell since you are your twin look alike. I am Edward anyway, nice to meet you.. again.. i think.." he paused feeling like he was not making any sense now.
Edward Nite
iHitachiin Hikaru-San
Curvaceous Panda

"Well, i am glad both of you is okay." He looked at Kaoru for a wwhile before grabbed his hand shaking it a bit, "I can't really tell since you are your twin look alike. I am Edward anyway, nice to meet you.. again.. i think.." he paused feeling like he was not making any sense now.

After shaking the other's hand, Kaoru took his hand back, quickly covering his mouth as he coughed. "Sorry... I'm still kind of sick." He smiled apologetically.
"Ah it's kind of late... You need sleep to recover fully, are you ready to go home?" Hikaru asked.
Kaoru rested his head against Hikaru's chest, nodding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff