GOHC is currently on Holiday Hours -- meaning we are running slowly, instead of at real-time. Your hosts have plenty of life matters to attend to during this busy time of year. Please do visit us, and remember to quote the host or hosts you'd like to speak to. We will get back to you when we are available.
Gaia's Own Host Club is where Gaia's handsomest boys and prettiest girls with too much time on their hands entertain other Gaians, who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Gaia's playground for the super-rich and beautiful.
We're all waiting for you. Welcome!
Based on the hit anime Ouran High School Host Club, Gaia's Own Host Club is a place for you to relax, chat, enjoy a refined environment, and engage in a little roleplay. We have many hosts here to serve you. Please stay and enjoy yourself.
• Follow the Terms of Service.
• Keep it PG-13.
• Be polite.
• Respect others' boundaries; stop when you are told to stop.
• Please do not stretch the page.
• Please quote appropriately; towers of one-line quotes are not fun to read.
• Please be responsible about your use of graphics. Some of our hosts are limited to cell phone and iPod access.
• No commoners (unless you're on scholarship; this is a private school after all).
• We welcome everyone, but please check your magic and non-human bits at the door, or keep them well under wraps. Ouran is a low-to-no magic reality, so please try not to scare the wits out of your hosts.
• The kitchen is closed and locked while the hosts are not present, due to insurance concerns. Please feel free to wait in the music room until we are available to serve you.
• Enjoy yourself.
I, Kyouya Ootori (Ootori_K), am the club's Vice President, and I have a private police force at my disposal. Please do not require me to use them.
Our main cast as a whole is here to serve you. They are also the thread moderators and speak with the same authority. Please treat them well.
• This thread is a little different. What exactly do you do here?
Welcome to our little Ouran High School Host Club for Gaia. We strive to bring you the Host Club as if you, our honored guest, were actually visiting it, much like you would visit a murder mystery dinner theater in the real world. The most important piece of this is you; you are what makes our magic happen, and we love to have you play with us.
• Do I have to role play?
No, not at all. You're welcome to simply visit and chat, or even just watch. The hosts or other guests may offer to engage you in role play, but it's entirely up to you.
• The hosts are role playing with each other. Is it OK to interrupt them? Please do. We are here to serve you. If we're role playing with each other, that simply means we don't have any guests right now, and we're keeping ourselves (and hopefully you) entertained.
• I would like to visit with a specific host. Is that all right?
Of course. Just ask. If that host is not available immediately, please quote the host in the thread so that he or she can find you later. Feel free to relax in the thread while you wait. We love to spoil our guests.
• I would like to be a host or other cast member. How do I do that?
We add new hosts and cast through roleplay. If you spend enough time with us and impress us sufficiently, you may be offered a spot on the roster.
• I would like to be a regular. How do I do that?
Spend time with us! And contact Shadow Lord Kyouya to be added to the list. We adore our regulars.
• I would like to be a vampire / neko / wizard. How do I do that?
Very carefully. Ouran Academy is a low-to-no magic reality. You're welcome to visit with us even if you're a magical creature, but please, keep your magic or non-human parts to a carefully-concealed minimum. Your hosts can only take so much bending to their reality before they snap.
• I would like to use the kitchen. How do I do that?
If you're a host, no problem! Due to insurance concerns, we cannot permit guests in the kitchen without the supervision of a host. Thank you for your understanding.
• Why are you all dressed strangely?
We're probably having a cosplay day. We'd love it if you joined in.
• May I tip the hosts?
If you enjoy our service, please do. These cosplay outfits get expensive.
• Can I be one of the Host Club cast characters?
There is an opening for both of the Hitachiin twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. If you would like to play one or both, please contact Ootori_K immediately via PM with an introductory note and an RP sample as the appropriate character. Do note that our thread is something of a time commitment for the main cast characters, and we want you to be prepared for that.
All of the minor characters except Renge are currently available. We would adore getting a Nekozawa. If you are interested in a minor cast character, please contact Shadow Lord Kyouya with a sample of your RP as the character you are interested in.
• Something I saw in the thread made me unhappy, angry, or uncomfortable. What should I do?
While we dearly hope we don't ever have problems, sometimes these things happen. Should you need to file a complaint, please contact Ootori_K or Strawberry Filter via PM.
We are holding a contest for host requests. At the 10th, 30th, and 50th host request, the requesting guest will be awarded a prize of 100,000gg for the 10th request, 300,000gg for the 30th request, and 500,000gg for the 50th request. Please note that this contest requires that you spend time with the host; we do this because we love it, not because we just want our names called.
#1: Prince Jellyfish (Tamaki)
#2: Nel_Zelpher88 (Kyouya)
#3: One Who is Not Loved (Kyouya)
#4: Nel_Zelpher88 (Hikaru and Kaoru)
#5: OokamiYuki7 (Hikaru)
#6: HanakoSleepsInYourBed (Hikaru and Kaoru)
#7: Bonnie_Blu23 (Kyouya and Strawberry)
#8: lolita_sweetie (Hikaru)
#9: QTcutie (Haruhi) #10: kind_tsukasa78 (Kyouya or Haruhi)
#11: Rwinn-Senpai (Kyouya)
#12: kind_tsukasa78 (Haruhi)
#13: Vexyn (Hunny)
#14: Mistress Shiny (Honey and Mori)
#15: Crazed Confession (Tamaki)