Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meiletta
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta

Damn, that stinks. I haven't paid much attention to the dollar value, but gas has gone down lately, which is cool.

Yeah gas is decent right now.
I suggest looking at that bundle deal, it's excellent!
Especially if you are curious in trying it smile

I will consider it, although I'm not sure I'll be trying it anytime soon. I'll be running my custom Sci-Fi d20 setting soon(ish).

Ah, okay.
What system do you use for that? Lol curious cause Im always interested in learning about new games.
Any advice for me if I were to try to run a game myself?

d20, otherwise known as D&D 3.5. It's kind of a pain to make a sci-fi setting for, but I'll manage eventually.

Let's see... prepare some in advance, but be ready to alter things once you start the game. You never know what players will do. Be familiar with the rules, but have a book handy just in case you need to remember something. Everyone having fun is the most important part.

Oh so you're just adapting it. I thought you might have been using one of those generic systems like GURPS or a generic sci fi setting.

It's more.. making the whole thing I can't get my head around. Like what level of detail am I going to go into for the city/setting. How many NPC's should I make, and how much am I going to have to be ready to makeup on the spot..

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

I'm getting used to hot summers, ever since I moved to Missouri, but this year might be a bad one. >_<

Don't feel bad, I need a lot more than one random person could give. :/ And yeah, conversations are hard.

I do too, but I'm worried about her. She's 13 or 14 now.

I should call my friend about the Saturday game soon. I'll probably put it off a while though.

I'm getting that feeling also, we broke records here last summer. And I have two other friends from Missouri too!

Well I can give random hugs, so here have a hug! *hugs*

Our lab was that age when she started having serious health issues :/ still, hope for the best.

Procrastinating?

I'm not sure if it was record breaking, but last summer was pretty bad.

Where in Missouri? I'm near St. Louis.

*hugs* I like hugs.

Yeah, that's getting up there for dogs. I had a cat pass away last year at 18 or 19. I miss him.

Procrastinating and stressed. I wish my crush would message me back already. :/

Ok I feel like we've gone on enough about the weather lol the most basic small talk there is.

heart 4laugh Hugs are the best and you get an extra one for your loss *squeezes* I had to have my kitty put down last year as well and I miss him too.

Is he offline or online?

*squeeze* Sorry to hear about your kitty. Unfortunately that's part of having a pet.

I met her online, but we started texting pretty quickly, so somewhere in between, I guess?

And my roommate's dog is fine, just a bacterial infection.

Whoops I over-looked your previous question! My bad, but I'd have to dig around to find her address-it's been awhile since she and I have chatted since she's had a baby and gotten married.

Yeah it is...but he was so young, he was only 8.

That's good to hear that your friends' dog isn't in serious danger smile

And sorry for just assuming your crush was a guy XP my brain isn't keeping up with what I'm typing apparently. Anyway, did they say 'BRB' or anything or just go MIA?

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta

Damn, that stinks. I haven't paid much attention to the dollar value, but gas has gone down lately, which is cool.

Yeah gas is decent right now.
I suggest looking at that bundle deal, it's excellent!
Especially if you are curious in trying it smile

I will consider it, although I'm not sure I'll be trying it anytime soon. I'll be running my custom Sci-Fi d20 setting soon(ish).

Ah, okay.
What system do you use for that? Lol curious cause Im always interested in learning about new games.

d20, otherwise known as D&D 3.5. It's kind of a pain to make a sci-fi setting for, but I'll manage eventually.

Let's see... prepare some in advance, but be ready to alter things once you start the game. You never know what players will do. Be familiar with the rules, but have a book handy just in case you need to remember something. Everyone having fun is the most important part.

Oh so you're just adapting it. I thought you might have been using one of those generic systems like GURPS or a generic sci fi setting.

It's more.. making the whole thing I can't get my head around. Like what level of detail am I going to go into for the city/setting. How many NPC's should I make, and how much am I going to have to be ready to makeup on the spot..

I considered using GURPS for a while, but I'm not really familiar with it, and my brain tends to think in d20 terms. So far I've run sci-fi settings based on it (Babylon 5 and Farscape).

Make the setting in the level of detail you feel comfortable with. It depends on how comfortable you are with winging things, mostly. I usually make a few main NPCs that I expect to keep using, and come up with the rest on the spot. In many cases you don't need full NPCs, just important stats for them. There have been a couple times I've awarded experience for someone fleshing out an important NPC for me, after giving some general guidelines.

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

I'm getting used to hot summers, ever since I moved to Missouri, but this year might be a bad one. >_<

Don't feel bad, I need a lot more than one random person could give. :/ And yeah, conversations are hard.

I do too, but I'm worried about her. She's 13 or 14 now.

I should call my friend about the Saturday game soon. I'll probably put it off a while though.

I'm getting that feeling also, we broke records here last summer. And I have two other friends from Missouri too!

Well I can give random hugs, so here have a hug! *hugs*

Our lab was that age when she started having serious health issues :/ still, hope for the best.

Procrastinating?

*hugs* I like hugs.

Yeah, that's getting up there for dogs. I had a cat pass away last year at 18 or 19. I miss him.

Ok I feel like we've gone on enough about the weather lol the most basic small talk there is.

heart 4laugh Hugs are the best and you get an extra one for your loss *squeezes* I had to have my kitty put down last year as well and I miss him too.

Is he offline or online?

*squeeze* Sorry to hear about your kitty. Unfortunately that's part of having a pet.

I met her online, but we started texting pretty quickly, so somewhere in between, I guess?

Whoops I over-looked your previous question! My bad, but I'd have to dig around to find her address-it's been awhile since she and I have chatted since she's had a baby and gotten married.

And sorry for just assuming your crush was a guy XP my brain isn't keeping up with what I'm typing apparently. Anyway, did they say 'BRB' or anything or just go MIA?

Ah, people with lives. How I envy them. >_>

Oh, sorry to hear that. It's a shame when they go young. How long did you have him?

No biggy about the assumption, it doesn't bother me. We were talking last night, and then I went to sleep and she works third shift. I'm not sure when she gets up, so I'm assuming she just hasn't had a chance to get back to me. I just stress easily.
Meiletta
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta
Sayuya-chan
Meiletta

Ah, okay.

I considered using GURPS for a while, but I'm not really familiar with it, and my brain tends to think in d20 terms. So far I've run sci-fi settings based on it (Babylon 5 and Farscape).

Make the setting in the level of detail you feel comfortable with. It depends on how comfortable you are with winging things, mostly. I usually make a few main NPCs that I expect to keep using, and come up with the rest on the spot. In many cases you don't need full NPCs, just important stats for them. There have been a couple times I've awarded experience for someone fleshing out an important NPC for me, after giving some general guidelines.

I haven't heard too much about GURPS being all that amazing.

That is true. I guess all I can do is make the basic stuff, and wing it from there.
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
I’m honestly not sure why I’m doing this. I’m just crazy. IRL I’m single and Valentine’s Day is coming up, so since I’m lonely and pathetic I’m putting a want ad up for someone to be my Gaia-sweetie. Nothing beyond that mind you, I don’t do internet dating anymore after my last terrible experience. So I’m looking for someone who at least shares some of my interests, isn’t too serious, and is generally fun because that’s really what this is, is for fun. Although you do have to at least be a little on the romantic side, and please no one under the age of 19-I don’t want to feel like a weirdo even fake-dating, since I’m 23… Oh and to all you pervs out there just don’t even bother -.- This is more like a Romantic-Friend ad I guess *throws up hands* idk respond at your own risk? Lol as I said I’m just crazy. Oh and one more thing; must be a decent role-player because I may request an rp. Reply or PM if you’re serious. Haters/Flamers will be ignored/reported.

You say to pm if serious but before you said its nothing serious... >.>

XD I'm sorry if that sounds contradictive, I posted this at one in the morning. What I meant was you can PM me with a 'serious' inquiry or whatevs if you didn't want to just chat in here. If that still doesn't make sense, recall how I said I was crazy? Yeah it all makes sense to me, in my head, and doesn't always come out that way to others. xp

Lol It made complete sense to me but i wanted to poke fun at the obvious confusion it may cause. razz

*flails* Oh you! You must be from my same planet to have understood that lol

Maybe but i enjoy pointing out ironic humor. hehe

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

*hugs* I like hugs.

Is he offline or online?

Oh, sorry to hear that. It's a shame when they go young. How long did you have him?

No biggy about the assumption, it doesn't bother me. We were talking last night, and then I went to sleep and she works third shift. I'm not sure when she gets up, so I'm assuming she just hasn't had a chance to get back to me. I just stress easily.

Oh tell me about it *le sigh*

And I had him since we was a kitten. He was orphaned and his eyes weren't even open yet, I had to bottle feed him and bathe him, he was a special little guy. We suspected he was either the runt or had a mental disability, he never did act like a normal cat.

You're probably right from the sounds of it, the problems of RL getting in the way, also it depends on the time zone.

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
I’m honestly not sure why I’m doing this. I’m just crazy. IRL I’m single and Valentine’s Day is coming up, so since I’m lonely and pathetic I’m putting a want ad up for someone to be my Gaia-sweetie. Nothing beyond that mind you, I don’t do internet dating anymore after my last terrible experience. So I’m looking for someone who at least shares some of my interests, isn’t too serious, and is generally fun because that’s really what this is, is for fun. Although you do have to at least be a little on the romantic side, and please no one under the age of 19-I don’t want to feel like a weirdo even fake-dating, since I’m 23… Oh and to all you pervs out there just don’t even bother -.- This is more like a Romantic-Friend ad I guess *throws up hands* idk respond at your own risk? Lol as I said I’m just crazy. Oh and one more thing; must be a decent role-player because I may request an rp. Reply or PM if you’re serious. Haters/Flamers will be ignored/reported.

You say to pm if serious but before you said its nothing serious... >.>

XD I'm sorry if that sounds contradictive, I posted this at one in the morning. What I meant was you can PM me with a 'serious' inquiry or whatevs if you didn't want to just chat in here. If that still doesn't make sense, recall how I said I was crazy? Yeah it all makes sense to me, in my head, and doesn't always come out that way to others. xp

Lol It made complete sense to me but i wanted to poke fun at the obvious confusion it may cause. razz

Ahhh irony, and sarcasm, are just the best
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames

They can be fun, i wouldnt say best though. razz

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames
XxNidhoggxX
Kames

They can be fun, i wouldnt say best though. razz

But you see what I did there Xb got ya with the sarcasm! lol

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

*hugs* I like hugs.

Is he offline or online?

And I had him since we was a kitten. He was orphaned and his eyes weren't even open yet, I had to bottle feed him and bathe him, he was a special little guy. We suspected he was either the runt or had a mental disability, he never did act like a normal cat.

You're probably right from the sounds of it, the problems of RL getting in the way, also it depends on the time zone.

Oh, wow. I've never had a cat that young.

I hope I'm right. It's starting to seem like too long.

I called my friend, and talked a little about Saturday plans.

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

It's a lot of work raising them when they're that small, but we're kind of the 'crazy animal people' locally who rescue and take care of abandoned pets then find homes for them usually.

What is the time over there? And cool are you all set for an awesome time of table-top rping? Don't forget the chocolate!

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

It's a lot of work raising them when they're that small, but we're kind of the 'crazy animal people' locally who rescue and take care of abandoned pets then find homes for them usually.

What is the time over there? And cool are you all set for an awesome time of table-top rping? Don't forget the chocolate!

I know a family who used to foster kittens. They raised one of mine when she was a baby.

It's 9:30. The tabletop is looking good. I'm making a new character, starting at level 9. I won't!

Jofunu's Wife

Bashful Shapeshifter

11,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

I know a family who used to foster kittens. They raised one of mine when she was a baby.

It's 9:30. The tabletop is looking good. I'm making a new character, starting at level 9. I won't!

Aww, it's fun once you get the hang of it. I have two new kittens, not quite as little as Miku was when I got him, they're getting pretty big now.

Dang that time difference, it's almost 8 here. Have you texted her again?

Coolness, what's the character gonna be?

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta
Kames
Meiletta

Aww, it's fun once you get the hang of it. I have two new kittens, not quite as little as Miku was when I got him, they're getting pretty big now.

Dang that time difference, it's almost 8 here. Have you texted her again?

Coolness, what's the character gonna be?

Maybe I'll give it a try someday. I don't think my landlord would like it if I did.

Yeah, I tried once more. No response yet. I'm wondering if my phone is working right. I texted someone else and haven't gotten a response.

The character will be a Force sensitive Imperial.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff