Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

I entertain most ships, no matter how crack they may be.. I just can't see why people take it so seriously. "Mine is the only one, for you to even imagine anything else is so wrong I'm going to go after you personally".. Like really? How I see, if they want to take it that seriously and look for things in canon to support only them: Ichigo gets so flustered by anything remotely non-platonic, none of it's going to happen until he chills out.. and given that he had like 18 months with no spiritual interference and no "4-F-R True Wuv" came out of it, they need to calm themselves. xd

Yah! I'm a multi-shipper too, and if theres a ship I don't like or agree with, I don't bash it or tell others who ship it that they are delusional or something. I was told I was delusional and was reading the manga wrong for shipping my OTP. Anyway,hardcore shippers need to realize that this is a SHOUNEN manga. And that Ichigo is DENSE. He doesn't have time for romance and is busy protecting the Bleach universe, as well as Chad and Uryu. LOL.

I saw something on Tumblr recently. It was hilarious. rofl It went like this:

"if ichigo is so obssessed with protection, will he ever have kids?" emotion_awesome

Yeah, good luck with that. LOL I personally think that Ichigo's either going to end up with Orihime or just be left single by the end of Bleach. But of course, it's up to Kubo... xp

Gold, pure gold. cat_rofl

That and the fact that the way he freaks out at skin is not conducive to future children.. sure he peeks.. but lookin isn't gonna do it. cat_xd

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
User Image

User Image

Nicely done. It fits them quite well. mrgreen

So cute! Mummy Orihime, Nel's the tallest, and Ulquiorra is shy. 4laugh

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
Considering I have no classes the next few days because of the storm that's hit NYC, I have a lot of free time now. sweatdrop xp

And speaking of shipping...

I'm getting all that weather that Sandy is pushing out of her way North.. So much ice cold rain and wind that tries to knock you down...my dogs are lucky we like the so much... walking them in weather like this.

---

Yeah some people would just melt down.

--

But she had no problem healing two at once in the tunnel when Ulquiorra cornered them. XD But yeah crush's are powerful things.

---
How did Ichigo's foot not go through Grimmjow's belly in that last panel? O_O

Aww I have that style meme of Renji

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a

User Image

We all know how heartbroken she was when that happened. xp

User Image

I saw that episode/chapter and thought this and that the internet would eventually turn his car into a white van with "free candy" on the side. sweatdrop

He knows from all the times he's tried to walk her home. xp

---

He could try to stop the violence... except that he'd use more violence.. then get flustered at all the fan attention.

---

Renji's head looks like it is in the shot.
---

yeah...whoops. xd

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
User Image

That's what you get for trying to be smooth Ichigo. xd

aww
---

I'm sure he got her to promise never to tell Ruki

--

Holy crap, the look on Ichigo's face.. he really doesn't get it.

rofl rofl rofl

---

That not even the most the fangirls have done with the characters.. besides considering the fanboys are just as bad..

rofl rofl rofl

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a

Guess what. User Image

Had to go to another Mod for an answer and it was determined "that it did not generate enough discussion to go into the A/M/C" (like most of those threads are deep epics) but they were amused by the shenanigans so the thread that put in Friends Chat.

The whole thing: "PotionsPet Wrote:
The sticky at the top of the TV Anime forum said to ask to move a thread to the A/M/C if we wanted to keep it.

Up until the day of the Halloween event, my thread was being posted in and when a friend and I tried to post afterwards we couldn't because it had been archived with the forum clean-up.

I sent a request to the Mod in the sticky with the link. I know that there are probably a lot of users asking so I waited, but after almost a month with no response or move, I figured I'd try again.

link

Hello,

I reviewed your thread, and it does not generate the level of discussion required to fit into the main AMC forum; however, it is a cool hangout thread, and I can tell you and your friend have a great time using it as a Lite Roleplay, so I have moved the thread to Friends Chat.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions about this.

Sincerely,

Chocobo Princess
Gaia Online Site Moderator"

Feel free to drag people in so they know where to dump their pics if you like.. since it's now off the beaten path. cat_rofl

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet
M a h z a l a

Guess what. User Image

Had to go to another Mod for an answer and it was determined "that it did not generate enough discussion to go into the A/M/C" (like most of those threads are deep epics) but they were amused by the shenanigans so the thread that put in Friends Chat.

The whole thing: "PotionsPet Wrote:
The sticky at the top of the TV Anime forum said to ask to move a thread to the A/M/C if we wanted to keep it.

Up until the day of the Halloween event, my thread was being posted in and when a friend and I tried to post afterwards we couldn't because it had been archived with the forum clean-up.

I sent a request to the Mod in the sticky with the link. I know that there are probably a lot of users asking so I waited, but after almost a month with no response or move, I figured I'd try again.

link

Hello,

I reviewed your thread, and it does not generate the level of discussion required to fit into the main AMC forum; however, it is a cool hangout thread, and I can tell you and your friend have a great time using it as a Lite Roleplay, so I have moved the thread to Friends Chat.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions about this.

Sincerely,

Chocobo Princess
Gaia Online Site Moderator"

Feel free to drag people in so they know where to dump their pics if you like.. since it's now off the beaten path. cat_rofl

It won't be beaten unless we stop! emotion_dowant

So yay! When I saw that you quoted me from this thread. I got so happy. Though I don't understand how it doesn't belong to the AMC thread. Bleach is an Anime as well as Manga and sometimes we post "comics" of it. Whatever it is, just good to know it's back! emotion_kirakira

I'm at class right now, but once I go home and get time, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures I've kept saving up to post here. blaugh

And I'll pass it on. You can also give a link to this in the Bleach Spoilers thread. I think many there might like to hang out here. emotion_awesome

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a

It won't be beaten unless we stop! emotion_dowant

So yay! When I saw that you quoted me from this thread. I got so happy. Though I don't understand how it doesn't belong to the AMC thread. Bleach is an Anime as well as Manga and sometimes we post "comics" of it. Whatever it is, just good to know it's back! emotion_kirakira

I'm at class right now, but once I go home and get time, I'm going to post a bunch of pictures I've kept saving up to post here. blaugh

And I'll pass it on. You can also give a link to this in the Bleach Spoilers thread. I think many there might like to hang out here. emotion_awesome

I guess their goal is to make the A/M/C like the anime version of the Extended Discussion.. it does feel a little misplaced for this to be no where near an anime forum.. but ah, well.

There are some on the Bleach thread who need to embraced their fan-person.. they're so far in denial that it's silly.. One, (forgot who, one of the regular guys) actually got all insulted when someone brought up the word "fanboy" ...really?! rofl

I embrace my fangirl. I'm not one of the nutters but I will happily freak out over a costume piece or new episode or cry when a character dies or something.

Considering we're on a forum based site, represented by anime-like avatars, discussing anime/manga with about 1/3 at least of it breaking down into "who could beat who" debates. xd

I guess I'll put it in my sig, with a much shorter title. *off in a little corner of the forums... but alive*

Romantic Lunatic

Romantic Lunatic

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I also admit to embracing my fangirl within. As long as I'm not hyperventilating or squealing, I'm sure the people around me would be okay with it too. xd

LOL. I thought that the pics you put up; certain scenes were taken out and people put their own captions on it. But it's cool. Ichigo's inner perviness and Rangiku's chest. whee

And Renji, my God, he looks so innocent holding and talking about the...you know. xd

So back to business. emotion_dowant

User Image

I think he'd be happier if the houkugu popped out of it or something.

User Image

Now that's a pointless fight. Goku reigns over ALL the Shounen heroes. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas