Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
The book is talking to you? You might want to seek professional help or something. : ( What is it telling you?

I s'pose too much snow would be bad. But at least one or two days of it just so I can make a snow angel. emotion_kirakira Rain is okay too, if you're inside with a nice book or something. Isn't the suicide rate the highest around Christmas because of the enormous pressure on people to buy tons of expensive stuff that they might not be able to afford? : (

Well, I've given up on the avatar for now and am just going to save it as it is. It probably looks even worse than my previous avatar, but to hell with it all. mad -knocks stuff over-

Lol, it's an audio book. The third book from the Song of Fire and Ice series.

I suppose it would be cool to have a couple days of snow, just not as much as I get here. Snow men are more fun than angels. I like being outside in the rain. I have a thing for splashing around. Meh, so what if some people kill themselves? It's not going to ruin my holiday unless they do it in front of me. Death doesn't really not her me much though. It's strange. Plus if you can't afford to buy much there is the option to make gifts. I've done that and people love it.

Lol. I think it works. There's no blood so I'm happy. =]
Ah, right. Heard about that series. Lots of praise for it. : O How are you finding it?

I s'pose it's the pressure the media puts on people with all the advertisements and stuff that Christmas HAS to be super expensive and flashy, and if it isn't, you're doing it horribly wrong and are a bad person. It's easy enough for some people to ignore, but I imagine it stresses parents out the most who want to keep their kids happy and meet their expectations. I suppose I'm pretty indifferent to death too. That was more just an observation about the supposed 'happy season'. A grim one at that haha. Making gifts sounds like a good solution. A lot more personal and heartfelt, and it'll probably be something people treasure more than a standard commercial gift.

Well there's no blood because I have yet to go on a killing spree with this avatar yet. The blood will come in time. Maybe I'll start with you. mad

I'm loving it... Though at times it's very vulgar. Sometimes I cringe, but I have to finish. The stories are captivating.

Well that's the job of media, to make people buy things. It's our job to resist them. I do a good job, but I guess for some it's difficult. You and your dark thoughts, bringing up suicide like that. I like to make tree ornaments, I paint them differently for each person using their favorite things for inspiration. For example my sister likes flowers, so I decorate hers with roses and such. I'm actually getting pretty decent at painting.

*backs away slowly*

Yeah that's definitely something I've heard about the series. Kinda turns me off from wanting to read it. But I guess not every story out there can be squeaky clean and happy.

I s'pose so. I don't have the money to submit to their demands of buying tons of Christmas stuff, so I guess I'm safe. Being poor has its upsides! I can't help it okay. It's a problem. mad That sounds pretty neato actually. Are they like, little bauble things, or does the shape of them vary?

Where are you going? I thought we were friiiennnddssss

Very true. The best stories are messy and bloody. This series certainly provides that at least. And a loooot of sex.

Lol, being poor must be nice, I should try it! But then I'd miss my delicious food. Usually they are just plain orbs, but this year I am getting different shapes. I have a lot of people this year that get gifts. Darn my brothers for being married.

Uh huh, we are friends. Just friends from afar. Very very far.

I guess the author is on to a winning formula, huh? : P Does that sorta stuff not get tiring to read/listen to if there's a lot of it in the books?

You should! Just donate all your money to me and tah-dah, instant poorness! Food is overrated anyway. Tell them to be more considerate of you next time before they marry. They clearly don't understand the consequences!

Well okay then. If you're sure. You don't know what you're missing out on though! emotion_kirakira

Beloved Conversationalist

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Ah, right. Heard about that series. Lots of praise for it. : O How are you finding it?

I s'pose it's the pressure the media puts on people with all the advertisements and stuff that Christmas HAS to be super expensive and flashy, and if it isn't, you're doing it horribly wrong and are a bad person. It's easy enough for some people to ignore, but I imagine it stresses parents out the most who want to keep their kids happy and meet their expectations. I suppose I'm pretty indifferent to death too. That was more just an observation about the supposed 'happy season'. A grim one at that haha. Making gifts sounds like a good solution. A lot more personal and heartfelt, and it'll probably be something people treasure more than a standard commercial gift.

Well there's no blood because I have yet to go on a killing spree with this avatar yet. The blood will come in time. Maybe I'll start with you. mad

I'm loving it... Though at times it's very vulgar. Sometimes I cringe, but I have to finish. The stories are captivating.

Well that's the job of media, to make people buy things. It's our job to resist them. I do a good job, but I guess for some it's difficult. You and your dark thoughts, bringing up suicide like that. I like to make tree ornaments, I paint them differently for each person using their favorite things for inspiration. For example my sister likes flowers, so I decorate hers with roses and such. I'm actually getting pretty decent at painting.

*backs away slowly*

Yeah that's definitely something I've heard about the series. Kinda turns me off from wanting to read it. But I guess not every story out there can be squeaky clean and happy.

I s'pose so. I don't have the money to submit to their demands of buying tons of Christmas stuff, so I guess I'm safe. Being poor has its upsides! I can't help it okay. It's a problem. mad That sounds pretty neato actually. Are they like, little bauble things, or does the shape of them vary?

Very true. The best stories are messy and bloody. This series certainly provides that at least. And a loooot of sex.

Lol, being poor must be nice, I should try it! But then I'd miss my delicious food. Usually they are just plain orbs, but this year I am getting different shapes. I have a lot of people this year that get gifts. Darn my brothers for being married.

I guess the author is on to a winning formula, huh? : P Does that sorta stuff not get tiring to read/listen to if there's a lot of it in the books?

You should! Just donate all your money to me and tah-dah, instant poorness! Food is overrated anyway. Tell them to be more considerate of you next time before they marry. They clearly don't understand the consequences!

Well okay then. If you're sure. You don't know what you're missing out on though! emotion_kirakira

Indeed he is. He's such an old man too... So it's kind of creepy actually what he's writing about. I like to read, so it's not tiring for me.

No thanks, I'll keep my lack of being poor for now. I have Ireland to save up for, lol. I love food, it's never overrated. Clearly they are just being inconsiderate each time they gat married and have a baby... Damn babies take the majority of my money. Too damn cute and fun to buy for.

What am I missing out on exactly?

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

*backs away slowly*

Indeed he is. He's such an old man too... So it's kind of creepy actually what he's writing about. I like to read, so it's not tiring for me.

No thanks, I'll keep my lack of being poor for now. I have Ireland to save up for, lol. I love food, it's never overrated. Clearly they are just being inconsiderate each time they gat married and have a baby... Damn babies take the majority of my money. Too damn cute and fun to buy for.

I was gonna say haha. He certainly has a... unique mind. Oh well, he enjoys writing about it, and people enjoy reading it, so it's all good.

Pshh, fine. Babies are pretty devious like that. They look all cute, but they know what they're doing. Sucking people dry of all money. mad And then crying a lot. Can't forget that. Why must they cryyyyyyy

You'll have to come closer to find out. emotion_kirakira

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

I was gonna say haha. He certainly has a... unique mind. Oh well, he enjoys writing about it, and people enjoy reading it, so it's all good.

Pshh, fine. Babies are pretty devious like that. They look all cute, but they know what they're doing. Sucking people dry of all money. mad And then crying a lot. Can't forget that. Why must they cryyyyyyy

I guess, old men can be perverts too, lol. Nothing wrong with having a healthy imagination at that age.

Yeah they are. Little grubbers. You just wanna hold them and kiss them and love them... It's so easy to shell out hundreds of dollars on toys for them. I think usually they cry because they want something and they don't know words yet... Though might just be that they're trying to scramble our adult brains. Who knows?

How much closer?

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

I guess, old men can be perverts too, lol. Nothing wrong with having a healthy imagination at that age.

Yeah they are. Little grubbers. You just wanna hold them and kiss them and love them... It's so easy to shell out hundreds of dollars on toys for them. I think usually they cry because they want something and they don't know words yet... Though might just be that they're trying to scramble our adult brains. Who knows?

How much closer?
I think the older you get, the worse that kinda stuff gets haha.

That's exactly what they want you to do. All according to their master plan. mad Their crying is clearly a frequency they emit to force us to do everything for them. Or, yeah, it's just them trying to get something and don't know words. That's the more sensible answer. I guess. : ( And then eventually they get to that hair pulling age while you're holding them. That's not cute at all. mad

Closer closer. You're perfectly safe, I promise. emotion_kirakira The good thing about this avatar is the long sleeves. I can conceal all kinds of sharp, pointy weapons and people will be completely clueless until it's too late.

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

How much closer?

That's exactly what they want you to do. All according to their master plan. mad Their crying is clearly a frequency they emit to force us to do everything for them. Or, yeah, it's just them trying to get something and don't know words. That's the more sensible answer. I guess. : ( And then eventually they get to that hair pulling age while you're holding them. That's not cute at all. mad

Closer closer. You're perfectly safe, I promise. emotion_kirakira The good thing about this avatar is the long sleeves. I can conceal all kinds of sharp, pointy weapons and people will be completely clueless until it's too late.

Lol, probably.

Clever babies, so cunning, lol. I think it's adorable when they start reaching for things. And you have short hair so what do you know of hair pulling?

I don't trust you. I'm just going to stay safely behind this wall I've built.

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

How much closer?

Lol, probably.

Clever babies, so cunning, lol. I think it's adorable when they start reaching for things. And you have short hair so what do you know of hair pulling?

I'm just echoing the laments of people who have said about the hair pulling really. I don't have much experience with babies at all. : ( Dunno if I'd be any good with babies.

Well okay. Just ignore as I go and reach for the sledgehammer and start smashing it down. It doesn't mean anything, really. emotion_kirakira

So how are yas today? Up to a whole lot? It's approaching 1am here so I'm contemplating sleep myself, but I dunno Dx

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

How much closer?

Lol, probably.

I'm just echoing the laments of people who have said about the hair pulling really. I don't have much experience with babies at all. : ( Dunno if I'd be any good with babies.

Well okay. Just ignore as I go and reach for the sledgehammer and start smashing it down. It doesn't mean anything, really. emotion_kirakira

So how are yas today? Up to a whole lot? It's approaching 1am here so I'm contemplating sleep myself, but I dunno Dx

I'm sure you'd do okay enough. They're just tiny humans after all. They want the same things we do. Mostly...

My wall is strong, and it has a mind of its own. I'd be careful not to anger it if I were you.

I'm doing okay, going to work i. A couple hours. I'll probably still be awake when you wake up in the morning, lol. Are you tired?

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

How much closer?

Lol, probably.

I'm sure you'd do okay enough. They're just tiny humans after all. They want the same things we do. Mostly...

My wall is strong, and it has a mind of its own. I'd be careful not to anger it if I were you.

I'm doing okay, going to work i. A couple hours. I'll probably still be awake when you wake up in the morning, lol. Are you tired?
Maybe. I can keep them entertained with silly noises and jingle stuff around. Although at that point it might be more entertaining for me than them. emotion_kirakira

Psh. What's the worst that could happen? I'm not afraid of some silly ol' wall. I say bring it. mad

Fun times. And more than likely you will. Unless I sleep for some ungodly amount of time, which happens sometimes. Sloth mode and stuff. And I am quite tired. Haven't had a whole lotta sleep these past couple of days because I've been going to bed late and have been forced to get up early for one thing or another. It's not too fun, y'know? Dx

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

Lol, probably.

Maybe. I can keep them entertained with silly noises and jingle stuff around. Although at that point it might be more entertaining for me than them. emotion_kirakira

Psh. What's the worst that could happen? I'm not afraid of some silly ol' wall. I say bring it. mad

Fun times. And more than likely you will. Unless I sleep for some ungodly amount of time, which happens sometimes. Sloth mode and stuff. And I am quite tired. Haven't had a whole lotta sleep these past couple of days because I've been going to bed late and have been forced to get up early for one thing or another. It's not too fun, y'know? Dx

Haha,I think that's the key to success. Playing around and having fun yourself, babies sense happiness and return it I think. It doesn't work if you play with them when you're all grumpy and what not. =D

The wall accepts your challenge. Go ahead... Step closer to the wall.

I am a master of sleep, my blankets somehow manage to get very twisted while I sleep, and I don't even want to talk about the positions my pillows have been in. Well then you should go to bed and get some sleep. I will be awake until at least noon your time and periodically checking Gaia. I'm obsessive like that, lol. It really sucks being woken up before you're ready. Next time just throw a pillow at whoever is trying to wake you.

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

Lol, probably.

Haha,I think that's the key to success. Playing around and having fun yourself, babies sense happiness and return it I think. It doesn't work if you play with them when you're all grumpy and what not. =D

I am a master of sleep, my blankets somehow manage to get very twisted while I sleep, and I don't even want to talk about the positions my pillows have been in. Well then you should go to bed and get some sleep. I will be awake until at least noon your time and periodically checking Gaia. I'm obsessive like that, lol. It really sucks being woken up before you're ready. Next time just throw a pillow at whoever is trying to wake you.
Sounds easy enough. I imagine if I was grumpy around a baby that I'd just turn it into a grumpy baby. And no-one wants a grumpy baby. Okay I got this down now. I'm ready to become a dad. Bring it on, world. mad

I will. I WILL. -Smashes head against the wall- WHAT NOW, WALL? HUH? HUH?!

I always do odd things like stick just one leg from out of the covers. Because it's too hot to have both legs in, but both legs out and it gets too cold. And then there's the constant pillow flipping to keep on the cool side and my goodness why must sleeping be such a hassle. I envy the people that sleep like logs the moment their heads touch the pillow, and can't be woken by anything. Even the slightest sounds wake me up, which is maddening. Ah, no-one is waking me up, I'm just having to drag myself out of bed for stuff like getting up early enough to catch a delivery, or having to sort the recycling out because I was too lazy to do it in the evening. I really do make things difficult for myself. Dx

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

Sounds easy enough. I imagine if I was grumpy around a baby that I'd just turn it into a grumpy baby. And no-one wants a grumpy baby. Okay I got this down now. I'm ready to become a dad. Bring it on, world. mad

I always do odd things like stick just one leg from out of the covers. Because it's too hot to have both legs in, but both legs out and it gets too cold. And then there's the constant pillow flipping to keep on the cool side and my goodness why must sleeping be such a hassle. I envy the people that sleep like logs the moment their heads touch the pillow, and can't be woken by anything. Even the slightest sounds wake me up, which is maddening. Ah, no-one is waking me up, I'm just having to drag myself out of bed for stuff like getting up early enough to catch a delivery, or having to sort the recycling out because I was too lazy to do it in the evening. I really do make things difficult for myself. Dx

Indeed, grumpy babies cry for no reason. That's a nightmare to deal with. Lol, do you have a girlfriend? If not than I think you're a few steps away from fathership.

Jokes on you, my wall is made of thorns. You just stabbed your own head. Bwahaha!

I do that too! No matter how hot it is I need a blanket, even if it doesn't cover very much at all. I'm odd like that I guess. Sleeping is so hard, constant tossing and adjusting pillows. Sleep is the worst! I'm pretty easy to wake up if I've rested well enough, otherwise I'm very log like myself when sleep deprived. Haha, at least you know it's your own doing.

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

Indeed, grumpy babies cry for no reason. That's a nightmare to deal with. Lol, do you have a girlfriend? If not than I think you're a few steps away from fathership.

Jokes on you, my wall is made of thorns. You just stabbed your own head. Bwahaha!

I do that too! No matter how hot it is I need a blanket, even if it doesn't cover very much at all. I'm odd like that I guess. Sleeping is so hard, constant tossing and adjusting pillows. Sleep is the worst! I'm pretty easy to wake up if I've rested well enough, otherwise I'm very log like myself when sleep deprived. Haha, at least you know it's your own doing.
They cry just because they can, and then drive their poor sleep deprived parents insane. All part of their diabolical plan. And no, I don't. Hmmm, I s'pose I should tackle this thing one step at a time, huh? : P

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN. I GIVE NO CARES. Allow me to just scream in pain for a moment though. Ouchies.

Same. Can't sleep without a blanket. I always wrap it in a way so that it covers my head, otherwise I don't feel comfortable. I must be boiling myself alive on the more hot nights, but I can't sleep without it dammit. Dx I hate being such a light sleeper. And then I always seem to wake up like 10/20 minutes before whenever I set my alarm too, which means I lose out on sleep, since it's impossible to go back to sleep knowing I have to get up really soon anyway. I sorta just lie there instead.

Oh well, s'pose I should actually go to sleep instead of just talk about it. G'night! See you later if you're around when I get up. Have fun with work and stuff!

9,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

They cry just because they can, and then drive their poor sleep deprived parents insane. All part of their diabolical plan. And no, I don't. Hmmm, I s'pose I should tackle this thing one step at a time, huh? : P

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN. I GIVE NO CARES. Allow me to just scream in pain for a moment though. Ouchies.

Same. Can't sleep without a blanket. I always wrap it in a way so that it covers my head, otherwise I don't feel comfortable. I must be boiling myself alive on the more hot nights, but I can't sleep without it dammit. Dx I hate being such a light sleeper. And then I always seem to wake up like 10/20 minutes before whenever I set my alarm too, which means I lose out on sleep, since it's impossible to go back to sleep knowing I have to get up really soon anyway. I sorta just lie there instead.

Oh well, s'pose I should actually go to sleep instead of just talk about it. G'night! See you later if you're around when I get up. Have fun with work and stuff!

Sneaky babies. If only we didn't need them to carry on our species. Yeah, go find a pretty girl, smack her over the head, and drag her back to your cave. Can't be that hard. Sounds fun actually! I wish so,done would smack me over the head. v.v lol.

Haha, what a master plan you have.

Oooh, no, I can't have anything cover my head. It makes it too hard to breath. Sweat is good for you though, just make sure to wash than blanket of yours when it starts to drip with moisture. Gross. At least you always get up when you have an alarm set, I've slept through a couple very important ones,

Okay! I will try to amuse myself somehow, =] Rest well!

Ice-Cold Punk

Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99
Arya of Winterfell
Seph99

Sneaky babies. If only we didn't need them to carry on our species. Yeah, go find a pretty girl, smack her over the head, and drag her back to your cave. Can't be that hard. Sounds fun actually! I wish so,done would smack me over the head. v.v lol.

Haha, what a master plan you have.

Oooh, no, I can't have anything cover my head. It makes it too hard to breath. Sweat is good for you though, just make sure to wash than blanket of yours when it starts to drip with moisture. Gross. At least you always get up when you have an alarm set, I've slept through a couple very important ones,

Okay! I will try to amuse myself somehow, =] Rest well!
Eh, well, we're making advances on just creating humans in labs anyway. SOON BABIES WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST. mad Ah, that sounds simple enough. I'm sure that's how they did it years ago. So it should still work now. Is that every girl's dream? For some man to come along and bash them over the head before dragging them back to a dark cave? emotion_kirakira

I have the best plans. I don't think it's healthy to lose this much blood though. You might wanna call an ambulance. : (

Maybe I like suffocating as I sleep then. mad Sleeping through alarms isn't very fun. My brother lost his job that way. Lazy thing. Dx I suppose I should consider it a superpower rather than a curse to get up before the alarm then, huh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff