Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Punk

So yeah, hiya everyone. Hope you're all having a good summer so far. There's lots of rain and thunderstorms in my summer at the moment, which isn't too cool. mad

I'm hoping to maybe make some more friends with this thread, since my list is fairly small at the moment, and it would be nice to have some more people to speak to.

I'm currently 21, and reside in England, which sometimes makes it difficult to catch people when they're online, with the timezone difference and all. But rest assured, I'll always reply back whenever I can, even if it's hours later. emotion_kirakira

I'm a big fan of all things videogame and anime, and am happy to discuss those things for hours on end until we both get sick of each other~ If I had to pick, my favourite anime shows are probably Welcome to the NHK, Nichijou, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

In addition to spending a lot of my free time either playing games or watching anime, I also like to write a lot of stuff. I'm not that confident in my writing yet, so I don't really like to share it with people, but I still do like to discuss all the things that writing entails, like all the techniques and stuff that come with it.

So yeah, I guess those are just a few random things about me. If there's anything you want me to expand on, or anything you want to know that I mighta skipped over, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer. Probably. Maybe. Unless it's something weird or creepy. mad

Shirtless Pup

Hello, fellow English person xP

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Hiya. emotion_kirakira

Unfortunately, there can only be one English person here on the site. So we're going to have to fight to the death. But that's cool, right?

Shirtless Pup

Seph99
eloquentay
Hiya. emotion_kirakira

Unfortunately, there can only be one English person here on the site. So we're going to have to fight to the death. But that's cool, right?

I shall win mad

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Hiya. emotion_kirakira

I shall win mad
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONNEEEEEEEE mad

But yeah, violence aside, how are yas? Is it raining much where you are? : O

Shirtless Pup

Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Hiya. emotion_kirakira

I shall win mad

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Hiya. emotion_kirakira

I shall win mad

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd
YEAH, WELL-- okay, you probably will win. But I'll go down swinging at least. mad

Lucky then. I had to go out in the rain and I felt like I was drowning the moment I stepped outside haha. So heavyyyyy. I suppose this kinda weather is just in time for the Glastonbury Festival though, because you can't have that without mass flooding and muddy fields. emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Pup

Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Hiya. emotion_kirakira

I shall win mad

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd
YEAH, WELL-- okay, you probably will win. But I'll go down swinging at least. mad

Lucky then. I had to go out in the rain and I felt like I was drowning the moment I stepped outside haha. So heavyyyyy. I suppose this kinda weather is just in time for the Glastonbury Festival though, because you can't have that without mass flooding and muddy fields. emotion_kirakira

Hahah, indeed xP
Pahaha indeed, but I'd personally stay inside if its raining xP

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

I shall win mad

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd

Hahah, indeed xP
I wanted to, but was hungry and needed food. So it was worth swimming down the hill. Just about. Dx

How's your day been then? Been up to much?

Shirtless Pup

Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

I shall win mad

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd

Hahah, indeed xP
I wanted to, but was hungry and needed food. So it was worth swimming down the hill. Just about. Dx

True, food is worth it.

It's been fine, just been watching Game of Thrones again xP

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd

Hahah, indeed xP

True, food is worth it.

Always worth it. ALWAYS. mad

Nice. Heard good things about that series, and have been pestered by friends to watch it, but never actually got around to it. Does it live up to the hype?

Shirtless Pup

Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

I will win, I'm a woman.
Nah it ain't raining xd

Hahah, indeed xP

True, food is worth it.

Nice. Heard good things about that series, and have been pestered by friends to watch it, but never actually got around to it. Does it live up to the hype?

Well, I'm biased, so it's always best to judge for yourself.
But it's the best show going. It's great.

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

Hahah, indeed xP

True, food is worth it.

The production values certainly do look good. I wonder if I'd be at a disadvantage watching it without any knowledge of the books though, since I know it probably has a good number of characters and names it throws at you at once and expects you to remember. : P

Shirtless Pup

Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

Hahah, indeed xP

True, food is worth it.

The production values certainly do look good. I wonder if I'd be at a disadvantage watching it without any knowledge of the books though, since I know it probably has a good number of characters and names it throws at you at once and expects you to remember. : P

I don't think it matters. Most fans when they started watching the show haven't read the books, like myself. Sure I got confused, but watching it a second time helps. Even if you read the books, I think you'd get confused on who is who of those secondary characters.

Ice-Cold Punk

eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay
Seph99
eloquentay

True, food is worth it.

I don't think it matters. Most fans when they started watching the show haven't read the books, like myself. Sure I got confused, but watching it a second time helps. Even if you read the books, I think you'd get confused on who is who of those secondary characters.
I know the author of the book is supposedly notorious for killing off as many characters as they introduce as well haha. So I'm sure it'll be fun trying to keep track of who's who, and who's alive or not. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff